Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Questionnaire for Dale fans on the significance of football stadium names 17:59 - Mar 2 with 4269 viewsFraserja

Hi, I am Fraser, a third year student at the Manchester Metropolitan University carrying out my dissertation project on the significance of football stadium names within fan culture. It would be greatly appreciated if you could use the link below to answer a questionnaire, it will only take a couple of minutes. Thanks ever so much for your help.

https://goo.gl/forms/jscOGomtXl0uYgqO2

Questionnaire for Dale fans on the significance of football stadium names on 18:04 - Mar 2 with 4253 viewsMolly

Fraser. This is probably not a good time just now.!
[Post edited 2 Mar 2019 18:17]
Questionnaire for Dale fans on the significance of football stadium names on 18:52 - Mar 2 with 4201 viewsblackdogblue

Questionnaire for Dale fans on the significance of football stadium names on 18:04 - Mar 2 by Molly

I disagree tbh, my daughter is at Uni, it is about should it be the COA or Spotland stadium.

Took my mind off events on the pitch, took 5 mins & if it helps the kid best of luck to him.

Would encouarage all on here to spare 5 minutes of their time...

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Questionnaire for Dale fans on the significance of football stadium names on 19:18 - Mar 2 with 4182 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Spotland, everytime.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Questionnaire for Dale fans on the significance of football stadium names on 19:44 - Mar 2 with 4139 viewsblackdogblue

Questionnaire for Dale fans on the significance of football stadium names on 19:18 - Mar 2 by foreverhopefulDale

Spotland, everytime.

Click the link & have your say 👍😀

Questionnaire for Dale fans on the significance of football stadium names on 20:04 - Mar 2 with 4111 viewsMolly

Questionnaire for Dale fans on the significance of football stadium names on 18:52 - Mar 2 by blackdogblue

I disagree tbh, my daughter is at Uni, it is about should it be the COA or Spotland stadium.

Took my mind off events on the pitch, took 5 mins & if it helps the kid best of luck to him.

Would encouarage all on here to spare 5 minutes of their time...

I totally agree that we should offer encouragement to Fraser, and to any other young adults who are involved in further education.
I was trying to point out to him that the level of response he was expecting would probably be lower than he expected because of the types of posts which were going on after today's match.
The more responses the better as far as I am concerned.
Questionnaire for Dale fans on the significance of football stadium names👍👠on 20:09 - Mar 2 with 4099 viewsblackdogblue

Questionnaire for Dale fans on the significance of football stadium names on 20:04 - Mar 2 by Molly

I totally agree that we should offer encouragement to Fraser, and to any other young adults who are involved in further education.
I was trying to point out to him that the level of response he was expecting would probably be lower than he expected because of the types of posts which were going on after today's match.
The more responses the better as far as I am concerned.

👍👍👍👍👍

It’s not about performance it’s about the ground name..

Hope u took the time

Questionnaire for Dale fans on the significance of football stadium names on 20:10 - Mar 2 with 4099 viewsDaleFan7

Done
Questionnaire for Dale fans on the significance of football stadium names on 20:18 - Mar 2 with 4088 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Questionnaire for Dale fans on the significance of football stadium names on 19:44 - Mar 2 by blackdogblue

Click the link & have your say 👍😀

Have done, cheers anyway. 👍

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Login to get fewer ads

Questionnaire for Dale fans on the significance of football stadium names👍� on 20:18 - Mar 2 with 4086 viewsMolly

Questionnaire for Dale fans on the significance of football stadium names👍👠on 20:09 - Mar 2 by blackdogblue

👍👍👍👍👍

It’s not about performance it’s about the ground name..

Hope u took the time

Naturally.
Questionnaire for Dale fans on the significance of football stadium names on 22:01 - Mar 2 with 4003 viewsFraserja

Questionnaire for Dale fans on the significance of football stadium names on 18:04 - Mar 2 by Molly

Sorry if any upset caused.
Questionnaire for Dale fans on the significance of football stadium names on 22:08 - Mar 2 with 3985 viewsMolly

Questionnaire for Dale fans on the significance of football stadium names on 22:01 - Mar 2 by Fraserja

Sorry if any upset caused.

Non caused whatsoever as far as I am concerned.. Good luck with the research.
Questionnaire for Dale fans on the significance of football stadium names on 22:20 - Mar 2 with 3966 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Questionnaire for Dale fans on the significance of football stadium names on 22:08 - Mar 2 by Molly

Done buddy, good luck with your studies and finding anyone not saying spotland!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Questionnaire for Dale fans on the significance of football stadium names on 13:27 - Mar 3 with 3775 viewsFraserja

Questionnaire for Dale fans on the significance of football stadium names on 22:08 - Mar 2 by Molly

Thanks!
Questionnaire for Dale fans on the significance of football stadium names on 13:28 - Mar 3 with 3773 viewsFraserja

Questionnaire for Dale fans on the significance of football stadium names on 22:20 - Mar 2 by Thacks_Rabbits

Done buddy, good luck with your studies and finding anyone not saying spotland!

I'm happy to post the results if anyone is interested? I will post them on this thread on April 4th.
Questionnaire for Dale fans on the significance of football stadium names on 14:25 - Mar 3 with 3747 viewsjudd

Questionnaire for Dale fans on the significance of football stadium names on 13:28 - Mar 3 by Fraserja

I'm happy to post the results if anyone is interested? I will post them on this thread on April 4th.

Done.

Hope you get sufficient support and please do post the results.

Are you any good at writing diaries?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Questionnaire for Dale fans on the significance of football stadium names on 14:47 - Mar 3 with 3725 viewsSandyman

Questionnaire for Dale fans on the significance of football stadium names on 14:25 - Mar 3 by judd

Done.

Done. Good luck with your project.

A diary as in a true record of events, or as a self-serving implausible propaganda piece that redefines phrases like "very ambitious" and "continued successes" to be the antithesis of what they really mean?
Questionnaire for Dale fans on the significance of football stadium names on 17:44 - Mar 6 with 3520 viewsFraserja

Questionnaire for Dale fans on the significance of football stadium names on 14:25 - Mar 3 by judd

Done.

Thanks! and nope I'm not, unfortunately. The results will probably be posted in tables and graphs
Questionnaire for Dale fans on the significance of football stadium names on 17:44 - Mar 6 with 3517 viewsFraserja

Questionnaire for Dale fans on the significance of football stadium names on 14:47 - Mar 3 by Sandyman

Done. Good luck with your project.

A diary as in a true record of events, or as a self-serving implausible propaganda piece that redefines phrases like "very ambitious" and "continued successes" to be the antithesis of what they really mean?

Cheers!
Questionnaire for Dale fans on the significance of football stadium names on 21:53 - Mar 6 with 3406 viewsTVOS1907

Questionnaire for Dale fans on the significance of football stadium names on 17:44 - Mar 6 by Fraserja

Thanks! and nope I'm not, unfortunately. The results will probably be posted in tables and graphs

Now you're talking...

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Questionnaire for Dale fans on the significance of football stadium names on 10:21 - Apr 4 with 3057 viewsFraserja

Questionnaire for Dale fans on the significance of football stadium names on 13:28 - Mar 3 by Fraserja

Initially, I said I would present the results today, but if you could give me a few more days, they will be up over the weekend
Questionnaire for Dale fans on the significance of football stadium names on 20:05 - Apr 4 with 2932 viewsakay

please make your ground as per new law of rule.
this guy nailed it in football ground details.
https://www.wishcard.ooo/field-hockey-ground-measurement-pitch-size/
Questionnaire for Dale fans on the significance of football stadium names on 14:48 - Apr 7 with 2782 viewsFraserja

Questionnaire for Dale fans on the significance of football stadium names on 10:21 - Apr 4 by Fraserja

Initially, I said I would present the results today, but if you could give me a few more days, they will be up over the weekend

Here are some of the results, if there are any more you would like to see, just ask.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xoARAI1CtbMVI5u2508TwZjmMXQfs-bd/view?usp=drive
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024