Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Doncaster Rovers Feedback 19:14 - Feb 8 with 2147 viewsDRFCSLO

Hello again everyone

First of all, I would like to thank the 391 fans who made the trip to Doncaster today. I hope that you enjoyed your visit.

If you have any feedback on your visit to the Keepmoat Stadium both good and bad then please let me know. If there is anything we can improve to make your experience better then please get in touch.

You can leave a comment, tweet me at @drfc_away, find my page on Facebook DRFC SLO or my email is dean.medcalf@clubdoncaster.co.uk

Also if you can spare a few minutes to complete the below survey regarding your visit to Doncaster Rovers we would be very grateful.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/awayfans-2019-20

Thank you again and all the best for the rest of the season.

Kind regards
Dean Medcalf
Supporter Liaison Officer
Doncaster Rovers Football Club
Doncaster Rovers Feedback on 21:07 - Feb 8 with 1937 viewsThacks_Rabbits

I did not attend Dean as exiled but the feedback I will give you is this.

It’s excellent you take the time and trouble to come on here, both before the match and on a Saturday evening, to ask for feedback. I cannot recall another club doing this and I personally think it’s excellent, as is the pre match entertainment and kids stuff you offered in your first post.

My only criticism is that you should be working for us!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Doncaster Rovers Feedback on 21:36 - Feb 8 with 1871 viewslove_the_dale

Many thanks for contacting us before and after the game. You reflect, and I am sure, are a prime mover in, the friendliness that emanates from your club. A complete contrast to the comments we sometimes hear from fans of some clubs, "I hate XYZ club and fans," etc., forgetting sport is meant to bring people together, not alienate them from each other. I have visited your club many times and have always been treated with friendliness and never hear anything negative from officials, community people or fans. Good luck to you and your club.
Doncaster Rovers Feedback on 00:49 - Feb 9 with 1663 viewsDorkingDale

What a refreshing post. I wasn't able to be there but thank you Dean.

Dale Trust - something for us to learn from?!
Doncaster Rovers Feedback on 11:43 - Feb 9 with 1380 viewsNorthernDale

I must say, Doncaster is well run in respect to away fans, the ticket was efficient and close to the away end, the stewards were polite and organised, and it is always a ground that I do not mind visiting. So I must praise Doncaster Rovers for the way the treat away fans.
Doncaster Rovers Feedback on 12:29 - Feb 9 with 1301 viewsregjenkins

Doncaster appears to be a well run club who concern themselves with projecting a possitive image. A good matchday experience from start to finish.

' I started out with nothing and i still got most of it left'

Doncaster Rovers Feedback on 17:14 - Feb 9 with 1101 viewsaleanddale

Quality effort from Doncaster they should be applauded.

Fantastic stadium and they appear to be very level headed and well run!.
Doncaster Rovers Feedback on 17:31 - Feb 9 with 1071 viewsScunnydale

I can only echo others' thoughts. Thanks to your original post, I was aware I had to buy a ticket. I approached a steward and asked where I was to get one from. I was quite surprised to realise it was in a sensible place!

At half time it was interesting to see there was a door open for the smokers to use. Quite a simple thing to do and easily managed by the look of it.

Sensible stuff all round.
Doncaster Rovers Feedback on 17:57 - Feb 9 with 1037 viewsMass_Debater

Doncaster Rovers Feedback on 17:31 - Feb 9 by Scunnydale

I can only echo others' thoughts. Thanks to your original post, I was aware I had to buy a ticket. I approached a steward and asked where I was to get one from. I was quite surprised to realise it was in a sensible place!

At half time it was interesting to see there was a door open for the smokers to use. Quite a simple thing to do and easily managed by the look of it.

Sensible stuff all round.

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/february/ticketnews-doncasterroversaway/
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024