Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Winter Hill 18:47 - Mar 27 with 1862 viewselectricblue

It seems that no matter how bad a situation can get the brain dead come into the fore and set the moorland around winter hill a blaze again.
WTF is wrong with people........

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Winter Hill on 19:30 - Mar 27 with 1799 viewsdalenumber2

Unbelievable
Winter Hill on 22:05 - Mar 27 with 1686 viewsjonahwhereru

Winter Hill on 19:30 - Mar 27 by dalenumber2

Unbelievable

Number2. Are you feeling any better?
Winter Hill on 23:07 - Mar 27 with 1634 viewsdalenumber2

Winter Hill on 22:05 - Mar 27 by jonahwhereru

Number2. Are you feeling any better?

Yes I am getting there thanks for asking. Had flu like symptoms all week and have been very achy etc as well as a bit of a temperature. Cough was only slight last weekend thank goodness. Wish I could get my hands on one of those tests so I know if I've had 'it'!
Hope everyone else out there is well.
Winter Hill on 06:34 - Mar 28 with 1557 viewsNigeriamark

Winter Hill on 23:07 - Mar 27 by dalenumber2

Yes I am getting there thanks for asking. Had flu like symptoms all week and have been very achy etc as well as a bit of a temperature. Cough was only slight last weekend thank goodness. Wish I could get my hands on one of those tests so I know if I've had 'it'!
Hope everyone else out there is well.

Abbott have just released a machine and test kit than can detect a positive result in 5 minutes and a negative result in 13. It doesn't say the cost but it may be the one where each test should be about 1 GBP

HEALTH AND SCIENCE
Abbott receives approval for test that can detect coronavirus in 5 minutes
PUBLISHED FRI, MAR 27 20208:01 PM EDTUPDATED FRI, MAR 27 20208:14 PM EDT
Salvador Rodriguez
@SAL19
KEY POINTS
Abbott on Friday announced it received approval for a test that is capable of delivering positive results of the coronavirus in as little as five minutes.
The company will begin making those tests available to health care providers next week.
Abbott plans to ramp up manufacturing so it can deliver 50,000 tests per day.
Abbott
Abbott on Friday announced it received approval for a test that is capable of delivering positive results of the coronavirus in as little as five minutes, and it will begin making those tests available to health care providers next week.
Courtesy of Abbott
Abbott on Friday announced it received approval for a test that is capable of delivering positive results of the coronavirus in as little as five minutes, and it will begin making those tests available to health care providers next week.

The Food and Drug Administration issued emergency use authorization for the point-of-care test on Friday, the company said in a statement. The test can detect negative results in 13 minutes. The company said it plans to ramp up manufacturing so it can deliver 50,000 tests per day.

“The COVID-19 pandemic will be fought on multiple fronts, and a portable molecular test that offers results in minutes adds to the broad range of diagnostic solutions needed to combat this virus,” Abbott Chief Operating Officer Robert Ford said in a statement.

This is the second Abbott test for the coronavirus to be launched. Between the two, the company expects to produce about 5 million tests per month, the company said in a statement. The Lake Bluff, Illinois, company makes diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and medicines.

A challenge might be that clinicians, due to the personal protective equipment shortage, might not feel safe administering these tests to patients, especially those with respiratory symptoms.

Around the world, there are more than 591,802 cases of the coronavirus with at least 26,996 deaths, according to Johns Hopkins University. In the U.S., there are at least 101,657 cases of the coronavirus with at least 1,581 deaths, according to Johns Hopkins University.
Winter Hill on 18:39 - Mar 28 with 1273 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Winter Hill on 06:34 - Mar 28 by Nigeriamark

Abbott have just released a machine and test kit than can detect a positive result in 5 minutes and a negative result in 13. It doesn't say the cost but it may be the one where each test should be about 1 GBP

HEALTH AND SCIENCE
Abbott receives approval for test that can detect coronavirus in 5 minutes
PUBLISHED FRI, MAR 27 20208:01 PM EDTUPDATED FRI, MAR 27 20208:14 PM EDT
Salvador Rodriguez
@SAL19
KEY POINTS
Abbott on Friday announced it received approval for a test that is capable of delivering positive results of the coronavirus in as little as five minutes.
The company will begin making those tests available to health care providers next week.
Abbott plans to ramp up manufacturing so it can deliver 50,000 tests per day.
Abbott
Courtesy of Abbott

The Food and Drug Administration issued emergency use authorization for the point-of-care test on Friday, the company said in a statement. The test can detect negative results in 13 minutes. The company said it plans to ramp up manufacturing so it can deliver 50,000 tests per day.

“The COVID-19 pandemic will be fought on multiple fronts, and a portable molecular test that offers results in minutes adds to the broad range of diagnostic solutions needed to combat this virus,” Abbott Chief Operating Officer Robert Ford said in a statement.

This is the second Abbott test for the coronavirus to be launched. Between the two, the company expects to produce about 5 million tests per month, the company said in a statement. The Lake Bluff, Illinois, company makes diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and medicines.

A challenge might be that clinicians, due to the personal protective equipment shortage, might not feel safe administering these tests to patients, especially those with respiratory symptoms.

Around the world, there are more than 591,802 cases of the coronavirus with at least 26,996 deaths, according to Johns Hopkins University. In the U.S., there are at least 101,657 cases of the coronavirus with at least 1,581 deaths, according to Johns Hopkins University.

Probably won’t do this country any good as it will all remain in the USA, unless they sell it to other countries for an extortionate amount.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024