Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board? 19:17 - Jun 22 with 2680 views100notout

So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board? on 19:22 - Jun 22 with 2654 viewsShun

I don’t think we need a witch-hunt against one of our greatest ever players or the board that are currently running the club. How will either of those parties feel if they come on here and see the vote against their favour?

It’s done now. There was a breakdown on both sides but ultimately Henderson’s gone and he isn’t coming back. He goes with the best of my wishes but he’s no longer a Rochdale player so let’s drop it and move on.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2020 19:23]
So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board? on 20:00 - Jun 22 with 2508 views100notout

So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board? on 19:22 - Jun 22 by Shun

I don’t think we need a witch-hunt against one of our greatest ever players or the board that are currently running the club. How will either of those parties feel if they come on here and see the vote against their favour?

It’s done now. There was a breakdown on both sides but ultimately Henderson’s gone and he isn’t coming back. He goes with the best of my wishes but he’s no longer a Rochdale player so let’s drop it and move on.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2020 19:23]

Its not a witch hunt but given all the criticism over the last few days on both sides its a question that needs to be asked (and answered) Then I agree we all need to drop it and move on.

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board? on 20:05 - Jun 22 with 2479 viewsThacks_Rabbits

I will believe what fitz tells us, be it in a few days, months or years!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board? on 20:15 - Jun 22 with 2443 viewsdale1968

Whilst I am gutted beyond words that Hendo has left the club No Player is bigger than the club and financial acumen must be maintained at all times for us to stay solvent.In BBM and the team I trust them to find the next Dale legend.
Thanks for the memories Hendo..

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board? on 15:50 - Jun 23 with 1930 viewsaleanddale

Neither party have covered themselves in glory and BOTH sides could have done a lot better.

The board of late have left a lot to be desired with communication to the lifeblood ( us the paying customers ) i would like that to change & hope lessons have been learned.

100% No player is bigger than the club lets hope we can get sorted ASAP with recruitment and we go again probably in September!.

New Dale.... With Pace please!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024