Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Youth Cup Tie Rearranged For Tomorrow 15:55 - Dec 19 with 1608 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

Rochdale U18's 3-4 Fulham U18's - FA Youth Cup 19th Dec 2022 15:53
The Rochdale U18's bowed out of the FA Youth Cup after a narrow 4-3 defeat to Premier League Fulham U18's in what was a brilliantly entertaining game. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
FA Youth Cup Tie Rearranged For Tomorrow on 19:02 - Dec 20 with 1431 viewsdingdangblue

Fulham's captain with possibly the best name ever.

Delano McCoy-Splatt.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

FA Youth Cup Tie Rearranged For Tomorrow (n/t) on 22:45 - Dec 20 with 1203 viewsmikehunt

Ok So we lost 4-3 but I didn’t come away from that game thinking you useless barstewards. Put a bit of effort in and show some passion and Wallah! A thoroughly enjoyable game despite the result.
Our number 2 stood out for me. Strong tackler and made some decent runs. Who was he? Is he on our radar?
Also there was a Spanish contingent there: all in Dale tops and stuff. Might they have been dos Santos’s entourage? Nice to see them getting behind the team.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2022 8:12]

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

FA Youth Cup Tie Rearranged For Tomorrow (n/t) on 09:51 - Dec 21 with 926 viewsAtThePeake

FA Youth Cup Tie Rearranged For Tomorrow (n/t) on 22:45 - Dec 20 by mikehunt

Ok So we lost 4-3 but I didn’t come away from that game thinking you useless barstewards. Put a bit of effort in and show some passion and Wallah! A thoroughly enjoyable game despite the result.
Our number 2 stood out for me. Strong tackler and made some decent runs. Who was he? Is he on our radar?
Also there was a Spanish contingent there: all in Dale tops and stuff. Might they have been dos Santos’s entourage? Nice to see them getting behind the team.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2022 8:12]

I think Dos Santos' family are Portuguese but they were certainly getting behind the team.

I thought Cunningham was excellent with the ball but went diving into a few too many challenges with their very tricky left-winger, maybe better suited higher up the pitch on the right wing or in midfield. Plenty of talent there though. Kyffin was the stand-out for me in midfield and Ehimamiegho took both his goals really well. Plenty of endeavour and passion from our lads and you could see how gutted they were when the whistle went, definitely didn't deserve to lose. Fulham's number 6 was a joy to watch - have since been informed by Chaff that he's only 15. What a future he has ahead of him if he can stand out like that in a team of lads two or three years older than him. A really enjoyable match.

Tangled up in blue.

FA Youth Cup Tie Rearranged For Tomorrow on 16:59 - Dec 21 with 647 views49thseason

Goals from last night
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024