Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"The Rochdale Division" - Available to pre-order 09:55 - Aug 2 with 2068 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

"The Rochdale Division" - Available to pre-order 2nd Aug 2022 09:51
Forum regular Fitzochris, The Rochdale Romano, has had his book, The Rochdale Division published and the book is now available to pre-order. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
"The Rochdale Division" - Available to pre-order on 12:18 - Aug 2 with 1945 viewsjudd

Fitzo has written a series of superb articles about the club in the past few years and I am sure he will have more forensic observations to publish when we see off Horton Mouse.

In the meantime, I know he has spent hour after painstaking hour tracking down and interviewing contributors to this book and he deserves all the support us Dale fans can muster.

Let's get the pre-orders in as I have just done and support Fitzo.

Cheers.

UTDNFS

Poll: What is it to be then?

"The Rochdale Division" - Available to pre-order on 13:52 - Aug 2 with 1819 viewskel

Put my order in and done via easyfundraising so the trust benefit too.
"The Rochdale Division" - Available to pre-order on 13:59 - Aug 2 with 1808 viewsjudd

"The Rochdale Division" - Available to pre-order on 13:52 - Aug 2 by kel

Put my order in and done via easyfundraising so the trust benefit too.

Ah balls. Forgot about that.

Poll: What is it to be then?

"The Rochdale Division" - Available to pre-order on 17:05 - Aug 2 with 1609 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

I recall reading The Rochdale Division a few years back (e-book) - is this a follow on/updated version or completely new content?

Good month for Dale releases as the new Mark Hodkinson book is also due out > https://www.amazon.co.uk/Longest-Winter-Season-Englands-Football/dp/1801501572/?
[Post edited 2 Aug 2022 17:06]
"The Rochdale Division" - Available to pre-order on 17:56 - Aug 2 with 1509 viewsfitzochris

"The Rochdale Division" - Available to pre-order on 17:05 - Aug 2 by Albert_Whitehurst

I recall reading The Rochdale Division a few years back (e-book) - is this a follow on/updated version or completely new content?

Good month for Dale releases as the new Mark Hodkinson book is also due out > https://www.amazon.co.uk/Longest-Winter-Season-Englands-Football/dp/1801501572/?
[Post edited 2 Aug 2022 17:06]

It’s an updated version and contains completely new content also.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

"The Rochdale Division" - Available to pre-order on 01:53 - Aug 3 with 1199 viewsSandyman

Who are the best vendors to buy the book from that will benefit Dale Trust via Easyfundraising contributions?

I'll be buying it, but (as always) want to add to the fighting fund.

If you don't use Easyfundraising and want to benefit Dale Trust with every online purchase, you need to have a look.

https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/daletrust/
"The Rochdale Division" - Available to pre-order on 05:55 - Aug 3 with 1163 viewsfrenzied

Done..thanks for the easy fundraising reminder also
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024