Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank 15:02 - Jan 19 with 2897 views1teeminants

https://readsouthampton.com/2020/01/19/celta-set-to-sign-romeu-for-e10m/

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 18:19 - Jan 20 with 620 viewsSteveMoron

See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 17:21 - Jan 19 by Bicester_North

Jamesy you lying little wretch. Your knowledge of football is that of a 7 year old boy. You just re hash mongy comments you read on Facebook you thicko sap.

If you don't mind me saying, your name calling is worse than a 7 year old.
See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 18:21 - Jan 20 with 612 viewsBicester_North

See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 18:19 - Jan 20 by SteveMoron

If you don't mind me saying, your name calling is worse than a 7 year old.

I don’t mind at all freq1, you must take this more seriously than most having deleted all your old posts and re branding yourself as Steve.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 18:42 - Jan 20 with 592 viewsdjsaint

See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 16:50 - Jan 19 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

What about the academy. There must be loads of talent in the best academy in England?

Best academy in Hampshire!
See you later , decent player for us .......Kerching Money in the bank on 22:48 - Jan 20 with 551 viewsMattFinish

There's no question Romeu has to go.

Gao needs a new yacht and Fat Kat's burger store is running low
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024