Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So the silver fox 10:26 - Feb 7 with 6475 viewsdarthvader

has finally come out of the broom cupboard

[Post edited 7 Feb 2020 17:13]

keep the faith coyr

So the silver fox on 11:04 - Feb 9 with 1250 viewsDorsetIan

So the silver fox on 10:57 - Feb 9 by Marcus_y

'And when you’re ready, perhaps you could start a separate thread on evil Boris Johnson and the many ‚victims‘ of his ‚cruel deceptions‘ over the years. Homophobic hypocrite.'

Great whataboutery Ian.

God you‘re thick. The point is not about Boris Johnson, the point is about Ignatius‘ hypocrisy and how he conveniently picks the targets of his moral piety.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

So the silver fox on 11:06 - Feb 9 with 1244 viewsDorsetIan

So the silver fox on 11:02 - Feb 9 by Marcus_y

No, but you sure found your own whataboutery and avoided stacks of questions you could not answer and as ever, you came back with the same old insults claiming everyone else as thick. LOL. You are entertaining if nothing else.

Check back numbnuts. You’re the only person on here I think is thick.

So the silver fox on 11:11 - Feb 9 with 1234 viewsthissceptredsaint

Dorset Ian your term 'washerwoman' is extremely sexist, and I am afraid his wife has come out and said she is shattered and that she feels embarrassed and humilated that someone didn't love her the way she loved him.....if that's not enough to show you how upset and hurt she is you clearly lack empathy with women.

It turns out Schofield was also in a relationship with a much younger man, like Derek Mckay there is a power relationship here. Are you defending Philip Schofield because he is a tory Ian? I do't think party politics should come into it if you are?
So the silver fox on 11:14 - Feb 9 with 1230 viewsMarcus_y

So the silver fox on 11:06 - Feb 9 by DorsetIan

Check back numbnuts. You’re the only person on here I think is thick.

So why call the other poster thick? LOL. U cannot even recall what you say. Hilarious made up character, great work. But no one is as silly as you in real life.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

So the silver fox on 11:17 - Feb 9 with 1223 viewsOccasional_Showers

So the silver fox on 10:56 - Feb 9 by DorsetIan

I can’t work out if you‘re just thick or are just continuing with your sanctimonious twaddle because you like to (I’m guessin probably the latter) but my point, my only point, is: mind your own business, stop being such a prissy, pious, washer-woman and if you want to respect his wife (which I suspect you don’t) take your lead from whatever she says.

And when you’re ready, perhaps you could start a separate thread on evil Boris Johnson and the many ‚victims‘ of his ‚cruel deceptions‘ over the years. Homophobic hypocrite.

Where have I been homophobic “Ian”?

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

So the silver fox on 12:16 - Feb 9 with 1184 viewsJaySaint

Ian..

when it all comes out that Phil has been having it off with blokes already, will he still be your champion?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

So the silver fox on 12:58 - Feb 9 with 1153 viewsIngskneeslide

So the silver fox on 12:16 - Feb 9 by JaySaint

Ian..

when it all comes out that Phil has been having it off with blokes already, will he still be your champion?

Jay..

No one wants to talk to you pal. Tap out
So the silver fox on 19:10 - Feb 9 with 1075 viewsthis_charming_man

Rumor has it brave, courageous Phil who we should all admire was about to be exposed for having an affair with a runner at ITV less than half his age.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Login to get fewer ads

So the silver fox on 20:29 - Feb 9 with 1032 viewsDorsetIan

So the silver fox on 19:10 - Feb 9 by this_charming_man

Rumor has it brave, courageous Phil who we should all admire was about to be exposed for having an affair with a runner at ITV less than half his age.

Didn’t this story break on Friday. If he was ‚about to be exposed‘ where we were the headlines this weekend?

Imagine the whole of Fleet Street has been on a Philip Schofield trawl since Friday morning, so we can expect all sorts from here.

Still no criticism from his wife I see. Funny that.

So the silver fox on 21:08 - Feb 9 with 999 viewsOccasional_Showers

So the silver fox on 20:29 - Feb 9 by DorsetIan

Didn’t this story break on Friday. If he was ‚about to be exposed‘ where we were the headlines this weekend?

Imagine the whole of Fleet Street has been on a Philip Schofield trawl since Friday morning, so we can expect all sorts from here.

Still no criticism from his wife I see. Funny that.

A show insider told The Daily Star Sunday: “Lots of people who work at This Morning have known Phillip is gay for a few years.”

“It was an open secret among the team but none of them would have ever said anything about it publicly,” and according to one source, he often took younger gay guys “under his wing” and became a mentor to them.

They said: “Phillip is a very caring guy. Over the years he has supported others who are gay and made sure they feel comfortable to be themselves.

“There was one runner who was struggling to deal with his sexuality and Phillip was quick to offer support and become a mentor for him”

I expect there’s going to be a lot more revelations over the coming days.

So the silver fox on 21:11 - Feb 9 with 997 viewsthis_charming_man

So the silver fox on 21:08 - Feb 9 by Occasional_Showers

A show insider told The Daily Star Sunday: “Lots of people who work at This Morning have known Phillip is gay for a few years.”

“It was an open secret among the team but none of them would have ever said anything about it publicly,” and according to one source, he often took younger gay guys “under his wing” and became a mentor to them.

They said: “Phillip is a very caring guy. Over the years he has supported others who are gay and made sure they feel comfortable to be themselves.

“There was one runner who was struggling to deal with his sexuality and Phillip was quick to offer support and become a mentor for him”

I expect there’s going to be a lot more revelations over the coming days.

“Often took younger gays under his wing”.........

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

So the silver fox on 01:01 - Feb 10 with 945 viewsthissceptredsaint

Like this:

Have a look down the replies, he followed the kid in 2011 when he was 15........

I'm sorry but why would an already middle aged father of two girls follow 15 year olds on twitter? Being gay doesn't give you a pass for grooming
So the silver fox on 10:50 - Feb 10 with 870 viewsRon11

So the silver fox on 14:17 - Feb 7 by Dominic_Oliver

Well said Saint22! anyone who even slightly strays from woke orthodoxy and fails to laud Phil as probably the bravest guy on the planet at the moment should be thoroughly 'cancelled' including telling their employer so that they lose their livelihood. It's the only way they will learn.

Webuyanybum.com
So the silver fox on 22:48 - Feb 18 with 726 viewsRon11

So the silver fox on 15:42 - Feb 7 by JaySaint

It's not its

Sort it out.

No full stop either.
Thick.
So the silver fox on 22:52 - Feb 18 with 720 viewsRon11

So the silver fox on 17:44 - Feb 7 by 1885_SFC

Exactly. For all we know - Schofield's wife is right behind him...

probably with a strap-on.

www.webuyanybum.com
So the silver fox on 22:57 - Feb 18 with 713 viewsRon11

So the silver fox on 10:20 - Feb 8 by DorsetIan

„Victim“ - that’s funny. What an idiot you are.

You could have just said that you felt a lot of sympathy for his wife. Most people do. But in your world you need villains, don’t you? Schofield the evil perpetrator. Traitors. Lefties. Do you know why this is?

www.webuyanycar.com.
The slimy cu nt takes a huge salary from this company who prey on people who need money at short notice and get ripped off for their only saleable asset.
Never trust anybody with no top lip.
So the silver fox on 18:32 - Feb 19 with 635 viewsOccasional_Showers

So the silver fox on 22:57 - Feb 18 by Ron11

www.webuyanycar.com.
The slimy cu nt takes a huge salary from this company who prey on people who need money at short notice and get ripped off for their only saleable asset.
Never trust anybody with no top lip.

That's rubbish. WBAC sometimes amaze me how much they pay for cars I'd personally want paying to take.

So the silver fox on 23:37 - Feb 19 with 601 viewsRon11

So the silver fox on 18:32 - Feb 19 by Occasional_Showers

That's rubbish. WBAC sometimes amaze me how much they pay for cars I'd personally want paying to take.

Yeah, like offering £2850 for a 2009 Mercedes CLK 280 Sport Cabriolet with 61000 miles on the clock.
BEFORE they do their 'inspection' where they try and knock it down a bit more.
So the silver fox (n/t) on 22:35 - Feb 20 with 535 viewsDellHero

So the silver fox on 23:37 - Feb 19 by Ron11

Yeah, like offering £2850 for a 2009 Mercedes CLK 280 Sport Cabriolet with 61000 miles on the clock.

[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 12:47]
So the silver fox on 11:07 - Feb 21 with 487 viewsOccasional_Showers

So the silver fox on 23:37 - Feb 19 by Ron11

A 2009 car is bottom of the market. I thought you were a used car dealer in one of your multiple former incarnations so you should know that Alan.

So the silver fox on 11:11 - Feb 21 with 484 viewsSonicBoom

I've heard stories that they offer you a figure online and when people turn up they immediately try to offer much less. I guess the original offer is to get you to take the car to their site. Once there, they rely on you not wanting to drive it away again to try to get away with offering much less.
So the silver fox on 11:16 - Feb 21 with 481 viewsOccasional_Showers

So the silver fox on 11:11 - Feb 21 by SonicBoom

I've heard stories that they offer you a figure online and when people turn up they immediately try to offer much less. I guess the original offer is to get you to take the car to their site. Once there, they rely on you not wanting to drive it away again to try to get away with offering much less.

They probably do but what I will say is a lot of people make up things on the online form and then expect to receive the amount quoted. I was in the Bristol office when a bloke came in with a van expecting x amount when he'd put like 10000 mileage down when itd done 100k. From what I've personally seen at WBAC they seemed fairly decent if you want a quick sale.

Most of the crap. I.e 2009 bmw just gets a quick wash and tidy and is flung into auction. I wouldn't know how to put a car into auction as I've never looked into it but I dare say you could cut out WBAC and put it in but do you want that extra hassle and is it worth it?

Say from Southampton the nearest one is probably Camberley so youd need to get it there and get home after. And the whole process of knowing where to go and what do at these places is a fookin headache even for somebody who knows what to do.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2020 11:25]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024