Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hojbjerg Transfer Rumours Will Fuel New Contract Talks 15:15 - Mar 2 with 693 viewsSaintsNews

Hojbjerg Transfer Rumours Will Fuel New Contract Talks 2nd Mar 2020 15:10
The latest media rumour is that Pierre Emile Hojbjerg is the number one transfer target for Tottenham Hotspur, but who makes up these rumours and do they have any foundation. 13

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Hojbjerg Transfer Rumours Will Fuel New Contract Talks on 16:16 - Mar 2 with 658 viewsButty101

Let him go, other than showing a bit of passion after a yet another defeat, i honestly dont know what he brings to the team. If you go back to when we bought him, he was meant to be a box to box goal scoring midfielder. Yet he cant hit a barn door and offers the defence no protection.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Hojbjerg Transfer Rumours Will Fuel New Contract Talks on 21:09 - Mar 2 with 536 viewssaint22

Hojbjerg Transfer Rumours Will Fuel New Contract Talks on 16:16 - Mar 2 by Butty101

Let him go, other than showing a bit of passion after a yet another defeat, i honestly dont know what he brings to the team. If you go back to when we bought him, he was meant to be a box to box goal scoring midfielder. Yet he cant hit a barn door and offers the defence no protection.

Agree take the money
Too slow gives too many fouls away can’t pass or shoot
Hojbjerg Transfer Rumours Will Fuel New Contract Talks on 21:11 - Mar 2 with 528 viewsBicester_North

Hojbjerg Transfer Rumours Will Fuel New Contract Talks on 21:09 - Mar 2 by saint22

Agree take the money
Too slow gives too many fouls away can’t pass or shoot

Why aren’t you helping to pack the park you lying sicko?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Hojbjerg Transfer Rumours Will Fuel New Contract Talks on 23:14 - Mar 2 with 465 viewsI_would

Hojbjerg Transfer Rumours Will Fuel New Contract Talks on 21:11 - Mar 2 by Bicester_North

Why aren’t you helping to pack the park you lying sicko?

Is there a clue in part of your name being 'Bi' Dune?

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Hojbjerg Transfer Rumours Will Fuel New Contract Talks on 23:17 - Mar 2 with 459 viewsBicester_North

Hojbjerg Transfer Rumours Will Fuel New Contract Talks on 23:14 - Mar 2 by I_would

Is there a clue in part of your name being 'Bi' Dune?

Stop trying to chat me up you oppressive maniac. I know your wife has been sworded up all around town but you shouldn’t flaunt yourself on a mongboard so openly.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024