Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool u turn and follow man u example 19:07 - Apr 6 with 981 viewsSaintsforeverj

So Liverpool have to apologise "again", for doing wrong. They miraculously have the money after all. Good job people complain and moan on sites like this!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52191140
[Post edited 6 Apr 2020 19:09]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Liverpool u turn and follow man u example on 21:51 - Apr 6 with 893 viewsBlue

I'd just like to point out, City were the first to announce this, of the Premier League clubs!

All humour asides, I think it's a disgrace ANY top flight club would do this. If City had done, I'd never have gone to another home game again.

Still stood in the Kippax

Liverpool u turn and follow man u example on 22:22 - Apr 6 with 868 viewsthis_charming_man

Liverpool u turn and follow man u example on 21:51 - Apr 6 by Blue

I'd just like to point out, City were the first to announce this, of the Premier League clubs!

All humour asides, I think it's a disgrace ANY top flight club would do this. If City had done, I'd never have gone to another home game again.

I agree and said the same about saints. Fair play to city for being first to come out and say they wouldn’t. Whilst Liverpool have been shamed into a u turn it just highlights they didn’t need to do it in the first place.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Liverpool u turn and follow man u example on 22:32 - Apr 6 with 852 views1885_SFC

I find it obscene that both Liverpool & Spurs - who both reached the CL final last season - even contemplated doing this (or have - in Spurs' case). Liverpool made €111 just from winning it and Spurs made €102 for losing the final.

I wonder how many fans of those two clubs are actually working right now on the NHS frontline?

Old School is Cool

Liverpool u turn and follow man u example on 22:41 - Apr 6 with 843 viewsSaintsforeverj

Liverpool u turn and follow man u example on 21:51 - Apr 6 by Blue

Fair play to city too. The title of this thread is more to point out why Liverpool have replaced man u as the most disliked club and for good reason.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2020 0:42]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024