Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This BLM bollocks 22:36 - Jun 8 with 16998 viewssaint68

Will actually create more racism in this country...

The divide will be further after all this shit than it ever was!!!

And I must admit I have had a gutfull of the loony left nutcases that have destroyed this once vibrant and humourous site.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

This BLM bollocks on 23:20 - Jun 8 with 3422 viewsSadoldgit

Have you thought that perhaps they have had a gutfull of the loony right nutcases too and that you have contributed to the so called lack of vibrancy and humour also?
This BLM bollocks on 08:50 - Jun 9 with 3292 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 23:20 - Jun 8 by Sadoldgit

Have you thought that perhaps they have had a gutfull of the loony right nutcases too and that you have contributed to the so called lack of vibrancy and humour also?

So racism will escalate markedly in this country due to the protests (riots).... it is having the complete reverse effect they are/were trying to achieve.

And you cant even fathom that the constant shyte you post (which just goes endlessly round in circles) is why countless posters have given up on this site.

The humour/banter has gone because people like you were offended (or making out to be) and kept pressing the report icon...

It's just doom and gloom..... and you absolutely bask in anything negative.....it wont be long until you and the other merchants of gloom make this site unbearable.

This BLM bollocks on 09:11 - Jun 9 with 3270 viewsWints76

Just to be clear, on a thread entitled 'This BLM Bollocks', on a site that people left to set up a new site because this one was getting far too right wing and losing the humour when certain people joined, and which Breitbart would think twice about posting some of the opinions passed, but has 2 or 3 vocally left wing posters, people are suggesting that 'lefties' have ruined this football forum?

Just be nice
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 9:25]
This BLM bollocks on 09:29 - Jun 9 with 3242 viewsPatfromPoole

This BLM bollocks on 09:11 - Jun 9 by Wints76

Just to be clear, on a thread entitled 'This BLM Bollocks', on a site that people left to set up a new site because this one was getting far too right wing and losing the humour when certain people joined, and which Breitbart would think twice about posting some of the opinions passed, but has 2 or 3 vocally left wing posters, people are suggesting that 'lefties' have ruined this football forum?

Just be nice

I keep forgetting that forum exists.

Just had a look. I see that Patred is still alive and well on there.

I also note the rather “abrasive” saintsfan73 is a regular poster on there.

FWIW I really enjoy the debates on here, whether it’s Left v Right, Saints v Pompey or Stay in v anti-Social Distancing, there is always something on here to keep me entertained. So long as it doesn’t get overly personal, it’s all good in my book.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

This BLM bollocks on 09:32 - Jun 9 with 3243 viewssaint68

Just be nice

This site has lost loads of great characters and the humour they brought to it.

Its now just a tit for tat echo-chamber

As with modern football stadiums...this site has become sterile so as not to upset those that seek to be perpetually offended...and that is in no way a situation created by Nick.

What once was a bustling city centre boozer is now a sedate cafe with precious little flowers constantly needing to feel offended.

Just be real.

This BLM bollocks on 09:34 - Jun 9 with 3233 viewsPatfromPoole

I do also feel that for Raheem Sterling to say that the only disease around at the moment is racism, at a time when a lot of people in the city where he plays football have caught COVID and will die, is nothing less than crass and divisive.

I guess this will make me a person of “white privilege”, a phrase I am increasingly hearing and liking less each time I hear it.

This BLM bollocks on 09:39 - Jun 9 with 3223 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 09:34 - Jun 9 by PatfromPoole

I do also feel that for Raheem Sterling to say that the only disease around at the moment is racism, at a time when a lot of people in the city where he plays football have caught COVID and will die, is nothing less than crass and divisive.

I guess this will make me a person of “white privilege”, a phrase I am increasingly hearing and liking less each time I hear it.

Footballers and celebrities jumping on the bandwagon 😂🤣 they are minted and live in their own little bubbles far from any reality...I mean lewis Hamilton 🤣😂🤣😂 from the ghetto..Stevenage residents will never forgive him for that clanger

This BLM bollocks on 09:44 - Jun 9 with 3210 viewssolent_toffee

This BLM bollocks on 09:34 - Jun 9 by PatfromPoole

I’m probably as much of a leftie, snowflake as many of those that are ruining this board, however I couldn’t believe that he said that and that the media didn’t rinse him for it.
Login to get fewer ads

This BLM bollocks on 09:50 - Jun 9 with 3188 viewsSadoldgit

This BLM bollocks on 08:50 - Jun 9 by saint68

So racism will escalate markedly in this country due to the protests (riots).... it is having the complete reverse effect they are/were trying to achieve.

And you cant even fathom that the constant shyte you post (which just goes endlessly round in circles) is why countless posters have given up on this site.

The humour/banter has gone because people like you were offended (or making out to be) and kept pressing the report icon...

It's just doom and gloom..... and you absolutely bask in anything negative.....it wont be long until you and the other merchants of gloom make this site unbearable.

So we will have more racism because people are protesting about it? Interesting concept. I suppose on the plus side more and more racists are making themselves known which gives us a chance to educate them.

I have not reported anyone.

If you or other posters don’t like my posts, don’t read them. It really is that simple.

If you want humour, write something funny instead of attacking people with a different view to you.

For someone who finds political posts boring, you post a lot of political posts.

You seem to be the type of person who will shout about free speech but only on your terms. I am sorry if you can’t handle opposing points of view, but stop and think for a moment. There are people who feel the same about your points of view and are just entitled to express their opinions.

Yes, I am sure a lot of this is boring, but no more boring than about rows about JWP, Les Reed, Gao etc.

People have different opinions about football, politics, life and will express them in the pub or on Internet forums or where ever people congregate. If you don’t like it that much, find something that suits you better for your own peace of mind.
This BLM bollocks on 09:58 - Jun 9 with 3181 viewsPatfromPoole

This BLM bollocks on 09:44 - Jun 9 by solent_toffee

I’m probably as much of a leftie, snowflake as many of those that are ruining this board, however I couldn’t believe that he said that and that the media didn’t rinse him for it.

The cynic in me saw this interview as part of a PR campaign to justify a decision on his part to move to a big club overseas.

That Liverpool background of being the victim etc.

He was pilloried for his last move, his agent isn’t stupid, probably doesn’t want that hassle again.

This BLM bollocks on 10:00 - Jun 9 with 3180 viewssolent_toffee

This BLM bollocks on 09:58 - Jun 9 by PatfromPoole

The cynic in me saw this interview as part of a PR campaign to justify a decision on his part to move to a big club overseas.

That Liverpool background of being the victim etc.

He was pilloried for his last move, his agent isn’t stupid, probably doesn’t want that hassle again.

Where would he go? Madrid? I would that there is as much racism in Spain/La Liga as there is the UK/Premier League.
This BLM bollocks on 10:03 - Jun 9 with 3176 viewsWints76

I think we are broadly in agreement. Being in an echo chamber where everyone agrees with you is not healthy, but when every conversation gets turned round to politics, or things get so tribal that someone is jumped on whatever point they make as their politics are different, then it gets very dull.

And it goes both ways. There are funny people on here, but when every thread ends up being the exact same argument, they get diluted
This BLM bollocks on 10:09 - Jun 9 with 3162 viewsPatfromPoole

This BLM bollocks on 10:00 - Jun 9 by solent_toffee

Where would he go? Madrid? I would that there is as much racism in Spain/La Liga as there is the UK/Premier League.

I guess he could go to Madrid, Paris or Turin.

All of which are arguably as potentially volatile.

This BLM bollocks on 10:10 - Jun 9 with 3163 viewssolent_toffee

This BLM bollocks on 10:03 - Jun 9 by Wints76

I think we are broadly in agreement. Being in an echo chamber where everyone agrees with you is not healthy, but when every conversation gets turned round to politics, or things get so tribal that someone is jumped on whatever point they make as their politics are different, then it gets very dull.

And it goes both ways. There are funny people on here, but when every thread ends up being the exact same argument, they get diluted

As an outsider, I find it amazing that you all support the same club therefore having something very special connecting you all that should over ride politics etc. But the lack of compassion, consideration or even respect for each other over the past year or so and in particular the past few difficult months is grim. It’s been about oneupmanship, winners and losers etc and is quite ugly.
This BLM bollocks on 10:16 - Jun 9 with 3155 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 10:03 - Jun 9 by Wints76

Cant disagree with any of that Wints, I'm all for balanced debate, it just gets hijacked and turned into political point scoring.

The distraction of a behind closed doors saints match is actually very appealing all of a sudden, and I 100% didn't feel that way previously.

This BLM bollocks on 10:17 - Jun 9 with 3148 viewsPatfromPoole

Just be nice

I do quite miss Skooba actually. He was a funny guy.

This BLM bollocks on 10:26 - Jun 9 with 3134 viewsWints76

Yep, the old media tart is very funny, and I guess you see his FB posts? Bent Eric, Diggers, Burley Shassey and Shirley Mush etc were all good value.

Maybe as is said above, once football starts it will all be good
This BLM bollocks on 10:28 - Jun 9 with 3132 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 10:10 - Jun 9 by solent_toffee

As an outsider, I find it amazing that you all support the same club therefore having something very special connecting you all that should over ride politics etc. But the lack of compassion, consideration or even respect for each other over the past year or so and in particular the past few difficult months is grim. It’s been about oneupmanship, winners and losers etc and is quite ugly.

The need for some to awake each morning and instantly find anything remotely negative to post on here became mind numbing, and the use of covid victims as pawns was/is disgusting.

The instant labelling of racist/Nazi towards posters has also been saddening and pathetic.

And now we will have to carry the ridiculous label of privileged for our skin colour...its politically correct madness

This BLM bollocks on 10:33 - Jun 9 with 3125 viewsSaintNick

This BLM bollocks on 10:17 - Jun 9 by PatfromPoole

I do quite miss Skooba actually. He was a funny guy.

You may have seen that some of those who had expressed views that could be classed as racist have gone, this is not just me but the network due to an ongoing issue that I am not at liberty to discuss that has been going on for several years.

Sadly this means there can be no leeway, I have always believed in freedom of speech, this board has never been about my opinions, but about others, I have always hoped that the board would police itself but that hasn't been the case, people have been abused and it now has to stop.

As a site we are doing our bit, but it is still always about the members, if you are being shouted down that is unacceptable, report it as abuse or if it is really serious contact me directly.

I am sick to death of political arguing, in recent years it has all become personal, I am sick to death myself of being lectured at on social media, sick to death of being told if I vote for one party or another I am scum etc etc.

There are people out there trying to get this site shut down, so the question I ask you all are you going to be part of the problem or are you going to be part of the solution by helping me.

Dont get embroiled in the endless debates with those who you know aren't listening, put up football threads and join in them, change the mindset of this board.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

This BLM bollocks on 10:41 - Jun 9 with 3112 viewsdirk_doone

This BLM bollocks on 10:33 - Jun 9 by SaintNick

You may have seen that some of those who had expressed views that could be classed as racist have gone, this is not just me but the network due to an ongoing issue that I am not at liberty to discuss that has been going on for several years.

Sadly this means there can be no leeway, I have always believed in freedom of speech, this board has never been about my opinions, but about others, I have always hoped that the board would police itself but that hasn't been the case, people have been abused and it now has to stop.

As a site we are doing our bit, but it is still always about the members, if you are being shouted down that is unacceptable, report it as abuse or if it is really serious contact me directly.

I am sick to death of political arguing, in recent years it has all become personal, I am sick to death myself of being lectured at on social media, sick to death of being told if I vote for one party or another I am scum etc etc.

There are people out there trying to get this site shut down, so the question I ask you all are you going to be part of the problem or are you going to be part of the solution by helping me.

Dont get embroiled in the endless debates with those who you know aren't listening, put up football threads and join in them, change the mindset of this board.

"There are people out there trying to get this site shut down."

This is something that we all need to bear in mind. Any excuse and they are going to complain to any authority they think can help them achieve that goal. In the current political climate, anything that can be construed as being even vaguely racist is going to help them.. That is the stark truth of the matter.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

This BLM bollocks on 10:41 - Jun 9 with 3107 viewsBoris_

The biggest cause of divide in this country at the moment are the white leftie snowflakes.

Look at the colour of the person hanging from Winston Churchill statue.

Look at the colour of the person firing flares at the horses.

Look at the colour of the people pulling down the statue of Colston.

Yet it's black people getting the blame...

The extreme left generation coming through is the biggest cause of divide in this country, whether it be their constant whinging about Brexit, Boris and Cummings, acting like absolute bellends with Extinction Rebellion, or hijacking #BlackLivesMatter protests as an excuse to cause chaos and attack the government.

Poll: Claude Puel

This BLM bollocks on 10:44 - Jun 9 with 3105 viewsSaintNick

This BLM bollocks on 10:41 - Jun 9 by dirk_doone

"There are people out there trying to get this site shut down."

This is something that we all need to bear in mind. Any excuse and they are going to complain to any authority they think can help them achieve that goal. In the current political climate, anything that can be construed as being even vaguely racist is going to help them.. That is the stark truth of the matter.

You are right there Dirk this are the issues we have at the moment

This BLM bollocks on 10:46 - Jun 9 with 3101 viewsSaintNick

This BLM bollocks on 10:41 - Jun 9 by Boris_

The biggest cause of divide in this country at the moment are the white leftie snowflakes.

The extreme left generation coming through is the biggest cause of divide in this country, whether it be their constant whinging about Brexit, Boris and Cummings, acting like absolute bellends with Extinction Rebellion, or hijacking #BlackLivesMatter protests as an excuse to cause chaos and attack the government.

The biggest cause of divide is all of us, those looking to divide us and those who are playing into their hands and letting it happen.

There are people on both sides of the political spectrum in both groups

This BLM bollocks on 10:47 - Jun 9 with 3099 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 10:33 - Jun 9 by SaintNick

Nick you have always been fair and balanced (apart from your deep love of anything liverpool related😁) and I would obviously choose to be part of the solution ( that word triggers rage in some posters) I have had long spells absent from the site in the last couple of years due to finding some posters intentionally reducing every thread into tedious spats.

As always this site and you, will always have my respect support

This BLM bollocks on 10:52 - Jun 9 with 3084 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 10:41 - Jun 9 by Boris_

I'm sure that will get twisted out of context by the usual suspects.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024