Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid Figures Exaggerated 09:19 - Jul 19 with 19283 viewsBoris_

Who would have thought it?

Scotland and Wales classing anyone who had Covid with in 28 days of dying as a Covid death, regardless of their actual cause of death.

In England, we are classing anyone who has ever tested positive for Covid as a covid death. So someone could have have tested positive in February and get run over by a bus today, and they will be added to the list of Covid deaths.

As I have said all along, the numbers are fabricated and exaggerated. History will show that we performed as well, if not better than most of the large European countries ( which will upset some on here )

Cancer Research UK are predicting that the lack of urgent care and referrals could contribute up to 35,000 excess deaths as well.

Heart conditions etc also contributing to excess deaths.

The truth is unraveling.

Poll: Claude Puel

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 22:44 - Jul 23 with 1206 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 22:04 - Jul 23 by grumpy

Are you for a no deal? I will ask again.

I would rather have a deal.

I would also rather have no deal instead of rejoin, revoke or delay.

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 22:47 - Jul 23 with 1198 viewsDorsetIan

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 22:44 - Jul 23 by Boris_

I would rather have a deal.

I would also rather have no deal instead of rejoin, revoke or delay.

Well your luck's in because there will be a deal.

Even this bunch of clowns know what side their bread's buttered.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 23:07 - Jul 23 with 1176 viewsgrumpy

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 22:47 - Jul 23 by DorsetIan

Well your luck's in because there will be a deal.

Even this bunch of clowns know what side their bread's buttered.

How will the ‘ fishing rights’ get sorted?
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 23:33 - Jul 23 with 1168 viewsDorsetIan

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 23:07 - Jul 23 by grumpy

How will the ‘ fishing rights’ get sorted?

No idea - just very confident that they will!

They haven't got the infrastructure in place for no deal, and the country is going to be on it's knees thanks to Covid already. The Brexit loons talk of 'no deal' as a bump in the road, but those in govt know that the sh!t will hit their fan if it happens.

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 00:04 - Jul 24 with 1160 viewsSadoldgit

It is in both sides interests to get a deal done, but to do so we will probably have to concede a great deal on fishing rights. The fishing industry here has been expecting the worse for a while.
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 08:12 - Jul 24 with 1108 viewsJaySaint

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 23:33 - Jul 23 by DorsetIan

No idea - just very confident that they will!

They haven't got the infrastructure in place for no deal, and the country is going to be on it's knees thanks to Covid already. The Brexit loons talk of 'no deal' as a bump in the road, but those in govt know that the sh!t will hit their fan if it happens.

oh here we go. We are screwed, screwed I tell you.

the same line since 2016.

when are you dusting off "we have 24 hours to save the NHS" placard....around 30 Dec?
[Post edited 24 Jul 2020 8:13]

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 08:58 - Jul 24 with 1086 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 08:12 - Jul 24 by JaySaint

when are you dusting off "we have 24 hours to save the NHS" placard....around 30 Dec?

It's always the same mush. Doom and gloom predictions and speculation, then ignore facts and numbers.

Only 1 in 5 people emigrate to EU countries.

4 in 5 seem to have no issue emigrating to non EU countries.

Yet apparently EU countries are going to ban us from going there ( if we have the funds and the skills to support ourselves )

I suspect the people moaning about it have no skills, so have to rely on Freedom of Movement to be able to live abroad, so maybe they should focus on improving themselves rather than spending 4 years crying about Brexit?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 09:27 - Jul 24 with 1071 viewssaint22

same time we dust off the 'thanks for the 350m back each week' that all the leavers fell for i would imagine
Login to get fewer ads

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 09:42 - Jul 24 with 1068 viewskernow

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 08:58 - Jul 24 by Boris_

It's always the same mush. Doom and gloom predictions and speculation, then ignore facts and numbers.

Yet apparently EU countries are going to ban us from going there ( if we have the funds and the skills to support ourselves )

I suspect the people moaning about it have no skills, so have to rely on Freedom of Movement to be able to live abroad, so maybe they should focus on improving themselves rather than spending 4 years crying about Brexit?

Some massive assumptions and suspicions there Doris.
Not like you at all.
Did anyone, apart from you, say UK citizens would be banned from going to EU countries ?
The simple truth is that it's all very uncertain and dependant upon goodwill of which there is not much in evidence.

I'm bored now.
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 09:59 - Jul 24 with 1053 viewsgrumpy

'Yet apparently EU countries are going to ban us from going there ( if we have the funds and the skills to support ourselves'

Where on earth did you hear that one?

' facts and numbers' are not your strong point,Boris.
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:19 - Jul 24 with 1040 viewsDorsetIan

That's right. When I talk about 'Brexit loons' I do include you.

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:53 - Jul 24 with 1031 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 09:42 - Jul 24 by kernow

Some massive assumptions and suspicions there Doris.
Not like you at all.
Did anyone, apart from you, say UK citizens would be banned from going to EU countries ?
The simple truth is that it's all very uncertain and dependant upon goodwill of which there is not much in evidence.

I'm bored now.

3.7 million EU citizens live in the UK
1.2 million UK citizens live in the EU

Why on earth do you not think there would be goodwill offered by the EU? Maths not your strong point is it?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:54 - Jul 24 with 1030 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 09:59 - Jul 24 by grumpy

'Yet apparently EU countries are going to ban us from going there ( if we have the funds and the skills to support ourselves'

Where on earth did you hear that one?

' facts and numbers' are not your strong point,Boris.

What are you worried about then? Freedom of Movement for any old tom, dick and Harry might end but so what? If you have something to offer the country that you're trying to emigrate to, you'll be welcomed with open arms, as you would be in any first world country around the globe.

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 11:19 - Jul 24 with 1011 viewsDorsetIan

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:54 - Jul 24 by Boris_

What are you worried about then? Freedom of Movement for any old tom, dick and Harry might end but so what? If you have something to offer the country that you're trying to emigrate to, you'll be welcomed with open arms, as you would be in any first world country around the globe.

This is so simplistic.

It isn't just 'something to offer' - many countries set the bar extremely high for this sort of thing.

For a start you would usually have to have 'something to offer that the country hasn't already got'.

Secondly, there is going to be a big different between workers and retired people.

Third, there will economic deterrents, because the access to health care and other social benefits which are automatically there in relation to an EU move at the moment, will no longer be there.

The long and the short of it is that people with special skills or who are particularly wealthy will be fine. Those not in those categories are likely to find it more difficult to emigrate.

I don't mind if you want to say that you are happy with all that if it means that we can keep people out of the UK, but don't pretend that nothing is going to change.

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 11:33 - Jul 24 with 1003 viewsBicester_North

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 09:27 - Jul 24 by saint22

same time we dust off the 'thanks for the 350m back each week' that all the leavers fell for i would imagine

Even those people wouldn’t have fallen for your fake passport photo

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 12:47 - Jul 24 with 977 viewsSadoldgit

Do you actually know anyone who cries over Brexit? I know plenty of people who think that Brexit is a bad idea but not one of them has cried about it. What you need to realise is that narrow minded Little Englanders are dying out at a rate of knots and the young generation see Europe in a very different way. Give it a few years and watch the pressure for another referendum grow. You might even have to get your hanky out Doris ;)
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 12:53 - Jul 24 with 975 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 11:19 - Jul 24 by DorsetIan

This is so simplistic.

It isn't just 'something to offer' - many countries set the bar extremely high for this sort of thing.

For a start you would usually have to have 'something to offer that the country hasn't already got'.

Secondly, there is going to be a big different between workers and retired people.

Third, there will economic deterrents, because the access to health care and other social benefits which are automatically there in relation to an EU move at the moment, will no longer be there.

The long and the short of it is that people with special skills or who are particularly wealthy will be fine. Those not in those categories are likely to find it more difficult to emigrate.

I don't mind if you want to say that you are happy with all that if it means that we can keep people out of the UK, but don't pretend that nothing is going to change.

What is wrong with you having to have something the other country hasn't already got? 4.3 million Brits living in USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South America, China don't seem to have a problem?

Secondly, the 4.3 million people living outside of the EU includes people who are retired.

Thirdly, why should anyone expect free healthcare? My Mrs has to pay an NHS subsidy to be here as part of her visa which we do with no problem at all.

I guess that's the difference between me and you Ian. You appear to want everything for nothing and aren't willing to put the work in to get it, whereas I appreciate that we don't have opportunities handed on a plate and I'm willing to work for them.

You keep coming back with the typical leftie snowflake reply of Brexit voters only interest being 'keeping the bloody foreigners out' - considering I am marrying a 'bloody foreigner' , it doesn't appear to fit with your stereotype, does it?

Fail again.

Let's keep this thread going, if you can handle the humiliation.

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 12:58 - Jul 24 with 972 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 12:47 - Jul 24 by Sadoldgit

Do you actually know anyone who cries over Brexit? I know plenty of people who think that Brexit is a bad idea but not one of them has cried about it. What you need to realise is that narrow minded Little Englanders are dying out at a rate of knots and the young generation see Europe in a very different way. Give it a few years and watch the pressure for another referendum grow. You might even have to get your hanky out Doris ;)

I think one of the funniest terms to describe Brexit voters is 'Little Englanders'

So someone who wants us to be able to forge our own relationships with 195 countries around the world is a 'Little Englander'

Someone who wants us to remain in a group of 27 nations and not be able to make our own friendships with the other 168 countries is what?

You're not making any sense Soppy, the tears from your eyes seem to be playing with your mind.

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 14:09 - Jul 24 with 945 viewsDorsetIan

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 12:53 - Jul 24 by Boris_

What is wrong with you having to have something the other country hasn't already got? 4.3 million Brits living in USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South America, China don't seem to have a problem?

Secondly, the 4.3 million people living outside of the EU includes people who are retired.

Thirdly, why should anyone expect free healthcare? My Mrs has to pay an NHS subsidy to be here as part of her visa which we do with no problem at all.

I guess that's the difference between me and you Ian. You appear to want everything for nothing and aren't willing to put the work in to get it, whereas I appreciate that we don't have opportunities handed on a plate and I'm willing to work for them.

You keep coming back with the typical leftie snowflake reply of Brexit voters only interest being 'keeping the bloody foreigners out' - considering I am marrying a 'bloody foreigner' , it doesn't appear to fit with your stereotype, does it?

Fail again.

Let's keep this thread going, if you can handle the humiliation.

It's not about something for nothing. I prefer to offer something to EU citizens to get something back from them. It's called a quid pro quo, not a free lunch.

And having admitted that you voted leave because you were upset by a leaflet, I think you've pretty much ruled out calling any else a 'snowflake' ever again...oooh, mummy, look what nasty David Cameron sent to me...

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 14:17 - Jul 24 with 938 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 14:09 - Jul 24 by DorsetIan

It's not about something for nothing. I prefer to offer something to EU citizens to get something back from them. It's called a quid pro quo, not a free lunch.

And having admitted that you voted leave because you were upset by a leaflet, I think you've pretty much ruled out calling any else a 'snowflake' ever again...oooh, mummy, look what nasty David Cameron sent to me...

3.7 million EU citizens live in the UK.

Who do you think is in a stronger position? You don't like to talk about numbers and facts, do you?

Don't ignore the numbers and facts again, which is the common tactic of the bed wetters when the numbers show their arguments are flawed.

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 14:25 - Jul 24 with 929 viewsDorsetIan

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 14:17 - Jul 24 by Boris_

3.7 million EU citizens live in the UK.

Who do you think is in a stronger position? You don't like to talk about numbers and facts, do you?

Don't ignore the numbers and facts again, which is the common tactic of the bed wetters when the numbers show their arguments are flawed.

Again, leaflet-cry-baby-boy, too simplistic.

It isn't just freedom of movement. It's also freedom of establishment and free movement of goods and services and capital. The whole things comes as one package.

It's a quid pro quo. There is no 'stronger position'. Because your mind only works in binaries, you can't see this.

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 14:36 - Jul 24 with 918 viewsJaySaint

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 14:25 - Jul 24 by DorsetIan

It isn't just freedom of movement. It's also freedom of establishment and free movement of goods and services and capital. The whole things comes as one package.

It's a quid pro quo. There is no 'stronger position'. Because your mind only works in binaries, you can't see this.

we put in more than we received.
I dread to think what our EU covid budget contribution would have been

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 14:46 - Jul 24 with 913 viewsDorsetIan

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 14:36 - Jul 24 by JaySaint

we put in more than we received.
I dread to think what our EU covid budget contribution would have been

What's your estimate of the costs of leaving so far?

Bloomberg has suggested £130 billion...

https://www.businessinsider.com/brexit-will-cost-uk-more-than-total-payments-to-

What number did you work out?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 14:59 - Jul 24 with 908 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 14:25 - Jul 24 by DorsetIan

So you've given up on the 'freedom of movement' argument and now agree that as long as you're not looking to move to a country and live off their welfare, you will be able to move to most first world countries in the world, as long as you're contributing something?

Now on to goods and services. We buy more off the EU than they buy off us. We can take our business elsewhere if we want. Do you think they would want that? Tarriffs on imports and exports would damage both UK and EU equally. Do you REALLY think that is going to happen and Barnier etc will cut their noses off to spite their faces?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 15:13 - Jul 24 with 895 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 14:46 - Jul 24 by DorsetIan

What's your estimate of the costs of leaving so far?

Bloomberg has suggested £130 billion...

https://www.businessinsider.com/brexit-will-cost-uk-more-than-total-payments-to-

What number did you work out?

Do you think anyone voted for Brexit thinking that we'd be overnight trillionaires?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024