Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Cup final 16:48 - Aug 1 with 928 viewsBicester_North

Anyone remotely interested in this? Actually think it could be a good final, despite 2 ‘big six’ involved.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

FA Cup final on 18:35 - Aug 1 with 893 viewskernow

Who's playing when?
FA Cup final on 19:27 - Aug 1 with 863 viewsRipleys_revenge

I’m no fan of either team but watching Arsenal you have to say they’re one of the worst bunch of sh!thousers in the league. Dives, fouls, asking the ref for cards, moaning constantly. It was obvious when we played them a few weeks ago, and there doesn’t seem to be much change
FA Cup final on 23:34 - Aug 1 with 754 viewsDorsetIan

I was interested to see Cedric in an around the celebrations when he was supposed to be cup-tied.

I also thought I saw him pick up a winners medal (which were just laid out on a table due to Covid) but I surely must be mistaken about that!?

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

FA Cup final on 00:02 - Aug 2 with 743 viewsdirk_doone

FA Cup final on 23:34 - Aug 1 by DorsetIan

I was interested to see Cedric in an around the celebrations when he was supposed to be cup-tied.

I also thought I saw him pick up a winners medal (which were just laid out on a table due to Covid) but I surely must be mistaken about that!?

The 15 minutes he played for Saints in our 2-0 win v Huddersfield in the Third Round cost him an FA Cup winner's medal today. He seemed to take it quite well though and Arteta was clearly keen to have him involved in the celebrations.

He did well for us and I wish him all the best in the future but Walker-Peters has proved to be an able replacement.

I thought it was a good game but after Pulisic scored, just about everything that could go wrong for Chelsea did go wrong. Maybe it's just a coincidence that Wembley is in North London but the two North London clubs seem to win the FA Cup a lot.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2020 6:44]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

FA Cup final on 11:48 - Aug 2 with 644 viewsDorsetIan

FA Cup final on 23:34 - Aug 1 by DorsetIan

25ish seconds. Cedric helping himself to a winner's medal. Got to hope he was picking it up for someone else!

FA Cup final on 12:51 - Aug 2 with 610 viewskingslandstand1

FA Cup final on 11:48 - Aug 2 by DorsetIan

25ish seconds. Cedric helping himself to a winner's medal. Got to hope he was picking it up for someone else!

Does that not make a mockery of the whole competition? He almost looked guilty picking it up while he was looking round. I note in the commentary it mentioned one player I'd never heard of saying that he'd picked one up "but his name was on the team sheet"! Still, it is a squad game, but although I liked Cedric, he surely is not entitled to one where there was no chance of him getting a minute to play for them in the cup
FA Cup final on 13:12 - Aug 2 with 603 viewsdarthvader

FA Cup final on 12:51 - Aug 2 by kingslandstand1

Does that not make a mockery of the whole competition? He almost looked guilty picking it up while he was looking round. I note in the commentary it mentioned one player I'd never heard of saying that he'd picked one up "but his name was on the team sheet"! Still, it is a squad game, but although I liked Cedric, he surely is not entitled to one where there was no chance of him getting a minute to play for them in the cup

There was one that i thought was the mascot picking one up

keep the faith coyr

FA Cup final on 15:08 - Aug 2 with 571 viewsDorsetIan

FA Cup final on 12:51 - Aug 2 by kingslandstand1

My son now tells me he was picking it up for Aubameyang. Hope that's right.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024