Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Djenepo 21:25 - Sep 26 with 1367 viewssaint22

Meh
Djenepo on 21:36 - Sep 26 with 1350 views1885_SFC

Adams & Moussa have looked leggy the past 15-20 mins. Glad Ralph has noticed it too & made a double change.

Old School is Cool

Djenepo on 21:52 - Sep 26 with 1322 viewsInsideOut

Covered lots of ground defending, good effort

Poll: WTF is a little pompey ?

Djenepo on 21:57 - Sep 26 with 1301 viewsBicester_North

Meh is for c*nts

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Djenepo on 21:58 - Sep 26 with 1290 viewssaint22

Djenepo on 21:57 - Sep 26 by Bicester_North

Meh is for c*nts

It’s for you then
Djenepo on 21:59 - Sep 26 with 1279 viewsBicester_North

Djenepo on 21:58 - Sep 26 by saint22

It’s for you then

You said it you little liar

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Djenepo on 22:01 - Sep 26 with 1257 viewsSadoldgit

Played for the team tonight and got clogged a few times. It was all about keeping it tight tonight and he played his part. No one was spectacular but they got the job done.
Djenepo on 00:01 - Sep 27 with 1084 viewsDorsetIan

I try to give Djenepo the benefit of the doubt but my overall feeling is that he is out of his depth at this level.

He can’t tackle. His positional play is suspect (he should know to run forward when Bertrand has the ball not towards him - it’s not pass the parcel). And the thing that he should do, which is running at defenders and getting behind them he does rarely (did it in parts against Spurs but nothing at all today and many times when he was in space in the final third he didn’t even try and just passed back).

Redmond beats him to that position on the left every day of the week, and I thought Teller showed more desire, ability and footballing sense.

Oh, and he wasn’t far off another clumsy red card.

Out on loan to a championship club for me.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Djenepo on 00:17 - Sep 27 with 1077 viewsdirk_doone

Djenepo on 22:01 - Sep 26 by Sadoldgit

Played for the team tonight and got clogged a few times. It was all about keeping it tight tonight and he played his part. No one was spectacular but they got the job done.

That's how I saw it too. It wasn't pretty but Djenepo did a job today. He got stuck in and certainly played an important part in beating a tough Burnley team. He never shirked.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2020 0:36]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Djenepo on 07:44 - Sep 27 with 939 viewsKennington

He desperately needs a run of games. I think he’s got huge potential, and these threads are a bit silly.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Djenepo on 08:35 - Sep 27 with 881 viewssaint22

Djenepo on 00:01 - Sep 27 by DorsetIan

I try to give Djenepo the benefit of the doubt but my overall feeling is that he is out of his depth at this level.

He can’t tackle. His positional play is suspect (he should know to run forward when Bertrand has the ball not towards him - it’s not pass the parcel). And the thing that he should do, which is running at defenders and getting behind them he does rarely (did it in parts against Spurs but nothing at all today and many times when he was in space in the final third he didn’t even try and just passed back).

Redmond beats him to that position on the left every day of the week, and I thought Teller showed more desire, ability and footballing sense.

This
Too lightweight and a bit of a liability
I would rather see boufal get a run of games
Djenepo on 08:40 - Sep 27 with 874 viewsJaySaint

Yesterday was a fine example of why he is usually on the bench.
but, has lots of potential

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Djenepo on 09:07 - Sep 27 with 834 viewskingslandstand1

Djenepo on 08:35 - Sep 27 by saint22

This
Too lightweight and a bit of a liability
I would rather see boufal get a run of games

How can you say too lightweight? I thought he gave a few and took a few for the team and a good battle with an experienced Bardsley
No one shone last night but they all put a shift in and we got 3 important points at a place we haven't won at in the top flight for 50 years!
Djenepo on 09:26 - Sep 27 with 800 viewsJaySaint

Djenepo on 09:07 - Sep 27 by kingslandstand1

How can you say too lightweight? I thought he gave a few and took a few for the team and a good battle with an experienced Bardsley
No one shone last night but they all put a shift in and we got 3 important points at a place we haven't won at in the top flight for 50 years!

given the players they had missing, anything other than a win would have been a very poor result

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Djenepo on 09:38 - Sep 27 with 782 viewsRon11

Djenepo on 09:07 - Sep 27 by kingslandstand1

The way I saw it, Dyche saw Djenepo's pace as a threat, and set Bardsley on him like a pack of wolves. There was one screenshot there on Sky where Bardsley glared at Djenepo with undisguised hatred.
I think Ralph took him off before he got sent off.
Djenepo on 10:30 - Sep 27 with 729 viewsdarthvader

Djenepo on 09:38 - Sep 27 by Ron11

The way I saw it, Dyche saw Djenepo's pace as a threat, and set Bardsley on him like a pack of wolves. There was one screenshot there on Sky where Bardsley glared at Djenepo with undisguised hatred.

Yes I saw that too, I thought he was getting under his skin and thought one or the other would get a red.

I like that we are getting a bit nastier though. Fed up with getting bullied out of games. Get in to them.. Fück em up

keep the faith coyr

Djenepo on 10:37 - Sep 27 with 713 viewsSadoldgit

Djenepo on 09:26 - Sep 27 by JaySaint

given the players they had missing, anything other than a win would have been a very poor result

Given our first three performances of the season I would have been more than happy with a draw up there, so to come away having done a professional job with all 3 points is a bonus.

People were already calling this game a “must win” match. We won it. Let’s be happy for a change!
Djenepo on 10:45 - Sep 27 with 701 viewsDorsetIan

Djenepo on 09:38 - Sep 27 by Ron11

It’s true that Djenepo made himself an irritant and I don’t question his effort yesterday. It’s his footballing ability I am unsure about and to me he doesn’t look ready for this level just yet. But I hope he can prove me wrong with another goal or assist soon.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Djenepo on 11:35 - Sep 27 with 649 viewsKennington

Not saying Djemepo is going to be even half the player Mane is, but this thread is identical to the Mane threads during his first six months with us. Djemepo needs to have a good run in the team and then in a couple of months let’s all discuss if he’s a De Ridder or a Mané. Most likely he’ll be somewhere in between.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Djenepo on 11:54 - Sep 27 with 618 viewscocklebreath

You’re a fooking chugnut

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Djenepo on 12:15 - Sep 27 with 600 views1885_SFC

One thing Ralph loves is a youngster with oodles of potential. I think with Moussa, there's a really decent player in there trying to get out. He's still very young and pretty raw - but you get the feeling that he "could" become a really dangerous player for us under the wing & guidance of Ralph. Given time, his tackling will improve - as will his positional play - and I can only see him improving if he keeps his head and his cool, and listens to what the manager & more experienced players around him are telling him.

I think last night, watching him, he was trying a little too hard to impress. I know he wants to make the most of his chance while Redmond is out - but he just needs to learn all about composure.

Old School is Cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024