Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Christmas Carnage? 13:11 - Dec 18 with 30753 viewsSadoldgit

Infection rates are generally rising fast despite the tier systems so you can imagine the spike after the free for all Christmas period. Johnson obviously doesn’t want to be seen as a Grinch but by not closing down Christmas there will be a lot fewer people enjoying it with their loved ones next year.
We are battening down the hatches this Christmas. I just hope that people are sensible and do the same. Sadly though I think people will just go for it and be damned.
Christmas Carnage? on 17:45 - Jan 6 with 1072 viewsBicester_North

Christmas Carnage? on 16:07 - Jan 6 by DorsetIan

And it obviously would have been, not matter how much you want to whine on about that being impossible.

Never mind Ian, if it stops you from getting too upset you can believe you’re right about everything.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Christmas Carnage? on 17:48 - Jan 6 with 1060 viewsJaySaint

The idea of "killing off the virus" in almost every part of the world, without a vaccine, is hilarious

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Christmas Carnage? on 17:53 - Jan 6 with 1045 viewssaint22

Christmas Carnage? on 17:41 - Jan 6 by Bicester_North

Not everything is to do with politics Lauren.

Stop trying to deflect your guilt of the damage you’ve done to poor communities with your planet wrecking, community marginalising activities.

This is though pal
and your poor choice of vote leaves you with blood on your hands
Christmas Carnage? on 18:17 - Jan 6 with 1020 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/anti-lockdown-protests-see-28-174404346.html

Throw the book at these idiots. The NHS is on its knees. Nurses are collapsing in tears. What is wrong with these prats?
[Post edited 6 Jan 2021 18:18]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Christmas Carnage? on 18:33 - Jan 6 with 1000 viewsJaySaint

Christmas Carnage? on 18:17 - Jan 6 by Saintsforeverj

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/anti-lockdown-protests-see-28-174404346.html

Throw the book at these idiots. The NHS is on its knees. Nurses are collapsing in tears. What is wrong with these prats?
[Post edited 6 Jan 2021 18:18]

Because they believe the NHS is not on its knees. Probably with good reason.

Christmas Carnage? on 18:36 - Jan 6 with 997 viewsSaintsforeverj

Christmas Carnage? on 18:33 - Jan 6 by JaySaint

Because they believe the NHS is not on its knees. Probably with good reason.

So if I post tonight's BBC news, with nurses in tears and patients gasping for breath and staff saying the NHS is a week away from collapse, plus family members who have lost members of their family in the NHS, you will say what? It's made up? The nurses are pretending to cry? You don't care that our exhausted nurses and doctors are on their knees? I will post the clip if you like?
[Post edited 6 Jan 2021 18:38]

Christmas Carnage? on 18:38 - Jan 6 with 991 viewsJaySaint

Christmas Carnage? on 18:36 - Jan 6 by Saintsforeverj

So if I post tonight's BBC news, with nurses in tears and patients gasping for breath and staff saying the NHS is a week away from collapse, plus family members who have lost members of their family in the NHS, you will say what? It's made up? The nurses are pretending to cry? You don't care that our exhausted nurses and doctors are on their knees? I will post the clip if you like?
[Post edited 6 Jan 2021 18:38]

Every single winter, since the dawn of time (or the NHS), it is on the brink of collapse. Every winter.

Christmas Carnage? on 18:40 - Jan 6 with 987 viewsgrumpy

Christmas Carnage? on 18:38 - Jan 6 by JaySaint

Every single winter, since the dawn of time (or the NHS), it is on the brink of collapse. Every winter.

Have you seen the news today?
Login to get fewer ads

Christmas Carnage? on 18:41 - Jan 6 with 987 viewsSaintsforeverj

Christmas Carnage? on 18:38 - Jan 6 by JaySaint

Not like this. NHS staff are saying it's the worse it's ever been. Operations are being cancelled for the first time ever. Are they lying?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-55540701?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twit

Watch this and tell me that idiots should be wasting police time because they are so selfish. People are dying. You want to ignore these NHS staff and risk the collapse of NHS and staff burning out?
[Post edited 6 Jan 2021 18:44]

Christmas Carnage? on 18:44 - Jan 6 with 981 viewsJaySaint

Christmas Carnage? on 18:41 - Jan 6 by Saintsforeverj

Not like this. NHS staff are saying it's the worse it's ever been. Operations are being cancelled for the first time ever. Are they lying?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-55540701?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twit

Watch this and tell me that idiots should be wasting police time because they are so selfish. People are dying. You want to ignore these NHS staff and risk the collapse of NHS and staff burning out?
[Post edited 6 Jan 2021 18:44]

I am sure they are not. However, the NHS in general is not busier now in comparison to previous years. In the winter of 2018, an estimated 50k+ Flu deaths occurred with no fan-far, no lockdown but lots of headlines of the NHS on the brink.

I am sure ICU is busy, but it is always busy.

Christmas Carnage? on 18:45 - Jan 6 with 977 viewsSaintsforeverj

Christmas Carnage? on 18:44 - Jan 6 by JaySaint

I am sure they are not. However, the NHS in general is not busier now in comparison to previous years. In the winter of 2018, an estimated 50k+ Flu deaths occurred with no fan-far, no lockdown but lots of headlines of the NHS on the brink.

Nonsense watch the clip. You are saying they are making it up?
[Post edited 6 Jan 2021 18:45]

Christmas Carnage? on 18:46 - Jan 6 with 971 viewsBicester_North

Christmas Carnage? on 17:53 - Jan 6 by saint22

This is though pal
and your poor choice of vote leaves you with blood on your hands

Who did you vote for Jamesy?

Christmas Carnage? on 18:46 - Jan 6 with 968 viewsgrumpy

Christmas Carnage? on 18:44 - Jan 6 by JaySaint

You are talking absolute nonsense.
Christmas Carnage? on 18:47 - Jan 6 with 965 viewsJaySaint

Christmas Carnage? on 18:46 - Jan 6 by grumpy

You are talking absolute nonsense.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9043583/NHS-data-suggests-hospitals-Eng

unless the data is lying?

Christmas Carnage? on 18:52 - Jan 6 with 953 viewsSaintsforeverj

Christmas Carnage? on 18:47 - Jan 6 by JaySaint

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9043583/NHS-data-suggests-hospitals-Eng

Before Christmas we had a lockdown. NHS staff are saying now that the NHS is on the brink. Are they lying? Now look at the data of hospital immissions and infection rates in the last week. If not, go and join the idiots wasting police time in London during a major pandemic. Watch the clip - these heroes in our NHS are under extreme stress, saying the NHS is on its knees. So they are lying according to you - ok.

Christmas Carnage? on 18:52 - Jan 6 with 953 viewsgrumpy

Did your data show over a thousand deaths in one day?
Christmas Carnage? on 18:54 - Jan 6 with 946 viewsDorsetIan

Christmas Carnage? on 17:45 - Jan 6 by Bicester_North

Never mind Ian, if it stops you from getting too upset you can believe you’re right about everything.

Try harder Bicester, your efforts on this thread have been poor.

Console yourself only with the thought that you have not quite entered Jay‘s cloud cuckoo land. He’s always been a Covid denier, but he’s excelling himself today.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Christmas Carnage? on 19:06 - Jan 6 with 929 viewsBicester_North

Christmas Carnage? on 18:54 - Jan 6 by DorsetIan

Try harder Bicester, your efforts on this thread have been poor.

Console yourself only with the thought that you have not quite entered Jay‘s cloud cuckoo land. He’s always been a Covid denier, but he’s excelling himself today.

You’ve squirmed for nearly a day now Ian, likely on the verge of tears. Have a breather before you start your next puffed up post.

Christmas Carnage? on 19:14 - Jan 6 with 914 viewsDorsetIan

Christmas Carnage? on 19:06 - Jan 6 by Bicester_North

You’ve squirmed for nearly a day now Ian, likely on the verge of tears. Have a breather before you start your next puffed up post.

Save it. Just try harder.

Christmas Carnage? on 19:28 - Jan 6 with 892 viewsDellHero_Would

Christmas Carnage? on 19:14 - Jan 6 by DorsetIan

Save it. Just try harder.

Oh dear Ian, you seem to have got yourself into a right little pickle now haven’t you?

You’ll feel much better if you admit to yourself that you’ve made yourself look a complete tìt and not for the first time I might add.

Poll: Wearing a mask

Christmas Carnage? on 19:31 - Jan 6 with 888 viewsDorsetIan

Christmas Carnage? on 19:28 - Jan 6 by DellHero_Would

Oh dear Ian, you seem to have got yourself into a right little pickle now haven’t you?

You’ll feel much better if you admit to yourself that you’ve made yourself look a complete tìt and not for the first time I might add.

What's this, a late contribution to the debate?

What's your point, caller?

Christmas Carnage? on 19:45 - Jan 6 with 869 views1885_SFC

Christmas Carnage? on 19:31 - Jan 6 by DorsetIan

What's this, a late contribution to the debate?

What's your point, caller?

What a load of old bollocks this is eh Ian. I mean... what do 'experts' like Dr Susan Hopkins, deputy director of the national infections service at Public Health England (PHE) know, eh? Tossers.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/christmas-led-surge-covid-cases-23269440

Personally speaking, I'm with you though Ian. You've got to laugh! Like you said, as if mixing at Christmas had any effect on the numbers eh?...

Old School is Cool

Christmas Carnage? on 19:51 - Jan 6 with 858 viewsDorsetIan

Christmas Carnage? on 19:45 - Jan 6 by 1885_SFC

What a load of old bollocks this is eh Ian. I mean... what do 'experts' like Dr Susan Hopkins, deputy director of the national infections service at Public Health England (PHE) know, eh? Tossers.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/christmas-led-surge-covid-cases-23269440

Personally speaking, I'm with you though Ian. You've got to laugh! Like you said, as if mixing at Christmas had any effect on the numbers eh?...

1885, you are too invested in your Christmas error.

The numbers increased by approx x2 between 25/12 and now - there is no denying that. But that's not when the problem started.

The numbers increased by approx x100 between mid July and now. Check them out. This problem did not start at Christmas, so focusing on Christmas is missing that this has been going on since late summer. This is my only point. It isn't controversial.

Christmas Carnage? on 20:02 - Jan 6 with 837 views1885_SFC

Christmas Carnage? on 19:51 - Jan 6 by DorsetIan

1885, you are too invested in your Christmas error.

The numbers increased by approx x2 between 25/12 and now - there is no denying that. But that's not when the problem started.

The numbers increased by approx x100 between mid July and now. Check them out. This problem did not start at Christmas, so focusing on Christmas is missing that this has been going on since late summer. This is my only point. It isn't controversial.

You said: "Christmas not even close to being the main reason for where we are now."

I'm just pointing out what an idiotic & crass statement that was and you should withdraw it.

Old School is Cool

Christmas Carnage? on 20:04 - Jan 6 with 825 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-55559727

Operating theatre turned into a Covid intensive care unit for the first time ever. Is this a lie?
[Post edited 6 Jan 2021 20:05]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024