Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) 15:49 - Jan 26 with 2559 viewsSaintNick

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:17 - Jan 26 with 592 viewssaint22

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:15 - Jan 26 by Heisenberg

Cost us time and again ? McCarthy has pulled off loads of important saves. Stephens isn't the greatest but has played ok as a back up. Why don't you go for Walcott? ? He's been shite with terrible shooting and final balls. Just grow a pair. This is a Saints side doing ok and winning enough games. If you want perfection and to win all the time go and support someone else.

Just don’t like basic errors pal
No issue losing to the better side
Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:18 - Jan 26 with 590 viewsBison

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:11 - Jan 26 by 1885_SFC

Our passing needs to improve. We could still get something from this with better/quicker balls to the front men.

Yep we not done yet I’m still happy about fa cup so not too fussed. Just need a lucky break to get one back and dent there confidence.

Or Saint22.....

Sell the entire squad and Moan like a a camels chuff about everything.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:28 - Jan 26 with 554 viewsdarthvader

Arsenal players = divers

keep the faith coyr

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:34 - Jan 26 with 538 viewsA1079

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:28 - Jan 26 by darthvader

Arsenal players = divers

Funny enough Darthvader I was thinking the same and Mr Friend seems to be falling for it.
Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:36 - Jan 26 with 533 viewssaint22

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:34 - Jan 26 by A1079

Funny enough Darthvader I was thinking the same and Mr Friend seems to be falling for it.

Friend? Never!!
Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:36 - Jan 26 with 532 viewssaint22

Cost us time and again ? McCarthy has pulled off loads of important saves. Stephens isn't the greatest but has played ok as a back up. Why don't you go for Walcott? ? He's been shite with terrible shooting and final balls. Just grow a pair. This is a Saints side doing ok and winning enough games. If you want perfection and to win all the time go and support someone else.

You are right about walcotts final ball though
Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:47 - Jan 26 with 498 viewssaint22

Why couldn’t McCarthy get off his line to cut that cross out?
Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:47 - Jan 26 with 496 viewsSaintsforeverj

3 1 now. Ings pulled off when we are losing for a 17 year old striker. I dont think he is the same.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2021 21:49]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Login to get fewer ads

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:51 - Jan 26 with 459 viewssaint22

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:47 - Jan 26 by Saintsforeverj

3 1 now. Ings pulled off when we are losing for a 17 year old striker. I dont think he is the same.

Danny not looking his happy old self at the moment
Ominous
Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:51 - Jan 26 with 458 viewsI_would

Hassenhuttl out thought in the game that matters.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:53 - Jan 26 with 448 viewsSaintsforeverj

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:51 - Jan 26 by saint22

Danny not looking his happy old self at the moment
Ominous

Ings head is elsewhere. No point keeping a player who wants to leave. It will be Hojbjerg situation all over again.

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:55 - Jan 26 with 438 viewsA1079

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:47 - Jan 26 by Saintsforeverj

His head is elsewhere - that was a joke by the way, but apart from his one slalom run in the box he has been quite anonymous today. I know the focus will be on the defensive failings but we have had our chances and possession in and around the box and again we have failed to capitalise when we have.

When you have a makeshift defence and knowing they are inexperienced you need your forwards to relieve the pressure. I agree with Heisenberg about Walcott. He is getting alot of favourable plaudits but I think his final ball and pass and shots are poor and wasteful - similar to Redmond. Arsenal and Everton fans I have known always said that he frustrated the hell out of them.
Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:55 - Jan 26 with 437 viewsIngskneeslide

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:51 - Jan 26 by I_would

0-1 to little Lincoln (are they a town or a village?) cheer up
Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:56 - Jan 26 with 434 viewsRon11

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:53 - Jan 26 by Saintsforeverj

Ings head is elsewhere. No point keeping a player who wants to leave. It will be Hojbjerg situation all over again.

Only one difference.
Hojbjerg was crap.
Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:58 - Jan 26 with 429 viewsI_would

Could do with 10 more Diallos'.

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 22:01 - Jan 26 with 405 viewssaint22

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:56 - Jan 26 by Ron11

Only one difference.
Hojbjerg was crap.

Redmond even takes throw-ins backwards
Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 22:04 - Jan 26 with 399 viewsSaintsforeverj

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:56 - Jan 26 by Ron11

Only one difference.
Hojbjerg was crap.

But this is the situation we face now with Ings knowing he wants to go but has 18 months left. He will probably amble for a move, won't be himself, won't want to get injured so he won't do very well for us anyway. Ralph will end up dropping him as his head isn't right, so we might as well sell him in my view, if it is the case that he wants to leave.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2021 22:04]

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 22:11 - Jan 26 with 353 viewsI_would

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:55 - Jan 26 by Ingskneeslide

0-1 to little Lincoln (are they a town or a village?) cheer up

You obviously follow other teams Del, I haven't got a clue who you're on about Les.

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 22:11 - Jan 26 with 350 views1885_SFC

Talking out your arse again I see.

Old School is Cool

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 22:13 - Jan 26 with 339 viewsIngskneeslide

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 22:11 - Jan 26 by I_would

You obviously follow other teams Del, I haven't got a clue who you're on about Les.

Of course you don’t you pallet hoarding weirdo. Doesn’t look like the flatbed will be getting another outing this year. Mind the gap
Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 22:14 - Jan 26 with 336 viewsSadoldgit

Walcott’s worst game for us today. Our shooting was poor first half. Stephens gave the ball away as he usually does and we paid for it. McCarthy could have done better with the second. Lacklustre second half. Ings is entitled an off day. We missed KWP but Vokins played well and VLery wasn’t awful.
Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 22:15 - Jan 26 with 334 viewscocklebreath

Ings does look fed up, the cheeky smile has gone. Sell up. Thought we played okay tonight, if it wasn’t for 2 stupid mistakes we wouldn’t have lost. Armstrong and Diallo excellent. Thought Adams was decent as well, Walcott is frustrating, I’m sure he’s better than what he showed tonight.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 22:23 - Jan 26 with 291 viewspjt50

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:58 - Jan 26 by I_would

Could do with 10 more Diallos'.

Not a great surprise, given how crucial the full-backs are to the way we play, but we shot ourselves in the foot with some sloppy defending. The last 2 league games have shown the importance of Romeu defensively, so what do we do with Diallo?

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 22:26 - Jan 26 with 281 viewsBison

I'm not going to reply to any individual negative post about our players but what a bunch of knee jerk babies you are.

We lose a game and it's put down to Ings staying safe for the next 18 months.

2 full backs and our best centre half out , our best defensive midfielder .... out.

No you minges think it's Ings .

You pussies , go support another team.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 22:26 - Jan 26 with 280 viewsA1079

I always hate losing to Arsenal but so I don't focus just on the downsides of the match, I did think Armstrong was excellent throughout and Diallo never stopped running. I thought Vokins got better as the game wore on and may be with more game time he could become a good solid reliable player.

Villa on Saturday is pretty important. Sure it is not a must win game or anything like that, but we don't want to see a slide down the table after such a good start. Tonight was one of those nights and alot against us with the injuries. I thought we were good at times with our approach play. Sometimes you have to ride the storm and it is not even a storm. We have a small experienced squad and it is a testing time but we will come out if it.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2021 22:29]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024