Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mike Dean should be forbidden to refree any games any more 03:03 - Feb 3 with 2144 viewswemarch

I have sympathy to the team and Ralph for this loss. This is a game rigged by poor refree as well as the previous one against Villa. Both matches were refrred by Dean and Mason. while people are talking about youth, team, tactics and how good MU has been, I strongly felt refree controlled the game. The two ref must be banned for any more games, the ref admin panel is destoying a youny team and players for great effort they did to the league, it makes refree a laughing stock and it destroy the reputation of EFL. If there is a petition platform, I would sign a million times to sack both refrees. Club or any individual in the Club will get trouble speaking about ref but fans can!!! So lets f**k Dean and Mason out to stop them ruin more games and teams!
Mike Dean should be forbidden to refree any games any more on 05:55 - Feb 3 with 2080 viewsKennington

Agree referring was awful, but we would still have been hammered and it doesn’t look good all the posts about refs and VAR. Even if you take away three of their goals we’d have lost 6-nil!

What worries me is the brittle mentality of some of our regular starters. Particularly Stephens, Bertrand and more recently Ings. They all seemed to melt away last night. Even with the injuries and the decisions going against us, we shouldn’t have lost 9-nil. That is shocking and no reffing or VAR can disguise that.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Mike Dean should be forbidden to refree any games any more on 06:39 - Feb 3 with 2041 viewssolent_toffee

I had five live on in the car on the way home from work last night. It’s a ten minute journey (past SMS as it goes). It was 6 nil when I got on the car, nine when I got home.

Anyway Lawrenson came across quite well and clearly has no time for Mike Dean, questioning every decision towards the end, saying it was never a pen, never a sending off, Saints goal should have stood, encouraging Saints to keep away from Dean in case they sent them off.

In a days time though, the ifs and buts won’t count for anything as the media will love the fact that one of their big sellers have spanked a team and they can flog that concept to the televised masses.

Sky etc must be made up that United have done this. So Mike Dean will get a pass and his woeful mistakes will be buried and resigned to ‘hilarious’ memes for the armchair fans to enjoy.
Mike Dean should be forbidden to refree any games any more on 08:45 - Feb 3 with 1939 viewswemarch

Mike Dean should be forbidden to refree any games any more on 05:55 - Feb 3 by Kennington

Agree referring was awful, but we would still have been hammered and it doesn’t look good all the posts about refs and VAR. Even if you take away three of their goals we’d have lost 6-nil!

What worries me is the brittle mentality of some of our regular starters. Particularly Stephens, Bertrand and more recently Ings. They all seemed to melt away last night. Even with the injuries and the decisions going against us, we shouldn’t have lost 9-nil. That is shocking and no reffing or VAR can disguise that.

100% agree Both Stevens and Bertrand had poor mentality as pussy not only in this game, it only enlarged their weak mentality in those circumstance hence I wont renew their contract If I were Ralph. We need characters like JWP, Adams , Bednarek and recently JV.
Mike Dean should be forbidden to refree any games any more on 08:53 - Feb 3 with 1926 viewsBettwsresident

Mike Dean should be forbidden to refree any games any more on 05:55 - Feb 3 by Kennington

our game is based on the press, one player nicks the ball, another sweeps it up. Numerous times last night the ball was nicked and Man U swept it up as we were trying to keep a shape. They played a blinder, stuffed their full backs into the final third and then ripped us apart with superalitive finishing. They only had 4 more shots than we had against Villa. The finishing and dive from Martial was world class.

Ramsay looks like he might have something about him and Stu played well! grasping at straws.

At least it is Newcastle next.
Mike Dean should be forbidden to refree any games any more on 11:32 - Feb 3 with 1847 viewswemarch

Mike Dean should be forbidden to refree any games any more on 08:45 - Feb 3 by wemarch

100% agree Both Stevens and Bertrand had poor mentality as pussy not only in this game, it only enlarged their weak mentality in those circumstance hence I wont renew their contract If I were Ralph. We need characters like JWP, Adams , Bednarek and recently JV.

It was also Bertrand and Stevens who played in the 9-0 against Leicester. Also in recent weeks Stevens praised Bertrand in the match against Liverpool I think of how well Bertrand played to silence Salah or whoever. I say things gather with same category, obviously these two had sth fishy together going on which in my opinion are bad oranges in a basket.
Mike Dean should be forbidden to refree any games any more on 11:40 - Feb 3 with 1839 viewsKennington

Mike Dean should be forbidden to refree any games any more on 11:32 - Feb 3 by wemarch

It was also Bertrand and Stevens who played in the 9-0 against Leicester. Also in recent weeks Stevens praised Bertrand in the match against Liverpool I think of how well Bertrand played to silence Salah or whoever. I say things gather with same category, obviously these two had sth fishy together going on which in my opinion are bad oranges in a basket.

Bertrand peaked around his second season for us, think that was 16/17. But because of so many other weaknesses he’s largely been overlooked and usually gets seen as one of the better defenders. This is of course only because standards have dropped so much.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Mike Dean should be forbidden to refree any games any more on 11:42 - Feb 3 with 1836 viewssaint22

Mike Dean should be forbidden to refree any games any more on 11:40 - Feb 3 by Kennington

Bertrand peaked around his second season for us, think that was 16/17. But because of so many other weaknesses he’s largely been overlooked and usually gets seen as one of the better defenders. This is of course only because standards have dropped so much.

Looked like he ducked out of heading that first goal cross away
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024