Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Story Of The Blues 14:01 - Apr 9 with 541 viewsSaintNick

Great track

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Story Of The Blues on 15:19 - Apr 9 with 517 views1885_SFC

Prefer this version from the greatest music era ever!...

Old School is Cool

Story Of The Blues on 16:29 - Apr 9 with 493 viewsDorsetIan

Story Of The Blues on 15:19 - Apr 9 by 1885_SFC

Prefer this version from the greatest music era ever!...

Remember this coming out. Nearly 40 years ago now - bloody hell. One of those songs you knew was a masterpiece the first time you heard it.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Story Of The Blues on 17:09 - Apr 9 with 468 viewsBerber

I was living in Belgium at the time, and having to survive on a thin diet of this, 3 years later.
Not really my style I hasten to add.

Story Of The Blues on 17:44 - Apr 9 with 442 views1885_SFC

Story Of The Blues on 16:29 - Apr 9 by DorsetIan

Remember this coming out. Nearly 40 years ago now - bloody hell. One of those songs you knew was a masterpiece the first time you heard it.

The 80's. Thank fook I was around to hear such superb music... not the dirge you get nowadays.

Yes, yes - subjective I know... but I feel sorry for the youth today and what they have to listen to (he says - in true 'old fart' fashion).

Old School is Cool

Story Of The Blues on 08:54 - Apr 11 with 332 viewsNumber_58

On Twitter recently I happened to mention the early-1980s song 'You're my favourite waste of time' by Owen Paul and within minutes I had a 'like' from Owen Paul himself. I've only got a couple of dozen followers, and I don't think Mr Paul is one of them, so I can only assme that Owen spends all day doing Google searches for references to his own song. Mind you, I'd probably be the same if I'd had a number 3 hit in 1983.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024