Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea - much as it galls me 08:03 - May 30 with 948 viewsBerber

Chelsea were value for money yesterday. Almost in complete control throughout the game, leaving Man City with only one shot on target. And they didn't do that by being defensive or boring. The City formation and tactics may have been a fault, but the talent and creativity they have should have produced better than this lame challenge.

Werner got some stick from the pundits, but the way he pulled Rodri's pants down to open up the defence for Havertz's goal was sheer class.
Chelsea - much as it galls me on 09:50 - May 30 with 889 viewsA1079

They were clinical and efficient Berber. They got their game plan right and they delivered it to complete effectiveness. I never really felt like Man City were going to turn it around and you don't say that very often with Man City.

I think Chelsea are real title contenders next season. Not that I am that bothered who are title contenders as I suspect we will spend most of the season looking at the other end of the table.
Chelsea - much as it galls me on 13:06 - May 30 with 826 viewscocklebreath

2 times I’ve had city in a football bet and twice they’ve been beat, knobbers

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Chelsea - much as it galls me on 15:11 - May 30 with 773 viewsSaintal7

I must have missed him going over to the bench because Rodri never played !
Chelsea - much as it galls me on 16:27 - May 30 with 741 viewsBerber

Chelsea - much as it galls me on 15:11 - May 30 by Saintal7

I must have missed him going over to the bench because Rodri never played !

My mistake probably, but whichever CB it was, they was done. It could have been his Welsh cousin Rhodri?
[Post edited 30 May 2021 16:28]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024