Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What Players has Ralph improved since hes been here? 14:46 - Dec 6 with 980 viewsButty101

Ralph is considered to be a hands on coach. So which players has he improved?

I can see players that have regressed badly e.g. Valerly, Gunn, Redmond (although tbf he has shown a slight up turn recently).

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

What Players has Ralph improved since hes been here? on 15:44 - Dec 6 with 930 viewspjt50

Salisu, KWP, Romeu, JWP, Diallo, Armstrong (S), Adams, Tella, Vestergaard, Ings, ...

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

What Players has Ralph improved since hes been here? on 15:58 - Dec 6 with 917 viewsTimSaint

Valery and Gunn suffered massive confidence losses after the Leicester 9-0. Valery has perhaps shown more promise playing further forward, but as we already have a team full of players that can play RM, I am surprised he still makes the bench - perhaps because he is versatile or the one of the only other defenders with 1st team experience ?

As for Gunn, he joined Norwich in the Summer having previously been loaned out to Stoke for a season.

RH is slowly turning Che Adams into a Prem striker.
Salisu is also improving.
Tella may actually become a first team regular.
I am expecting Broja and Tino to come on leaps and bounds this season.

Most of the usual suspects plod along as usual, knowing there is not really much competition for places and will be picked to start most weeks, regardless.

TimSaint

What Players has Ralph improved since hes been here? on 16:14 - Dec 6 with 888 viewsDorsetIan

Litmus test: has he improved Djenepo?

He signed in June 2019. Is he any better now than when he arrived?

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

What Players has Ralph improved since hes been here? on 16:15 - Dec 6 with 888 viewsJaySaint

Ward-Prowse. Salisu

Maybe Romeu

That is about it

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

What Players has Ralph improved since hes been here? on 11:59 - Dec 7 with 711 viewsButty101

What Players has Ralph improved since hes been here? on 15:44 - Dec 6 by pjt50

Salisu, KWP, Romeu, JWP, Diallo, Armstrong (S), Adams, Tella, Vestergaard, Ings, ...

Thats a rather optimistic list . Possibly Salisu and Ings improved. The rest no chance.

Hows the likes of Diallo, Stuart Armstrong, Adams, Vestguard, KWP improved.

Diallo looked decent when he first joined, but being in and out of the team has shattered his confidence.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

What Players has Ralph improved since hes been here? on 14:55 - Dec 7 with 647 viewspjt50

What Players has Ralph improved since hes been here? on 11:59 - Dec 7 by Butty101

Thats a rather optimistic list . Possibly Salisu and Ings improved. The rest no chance.

Hows the likes of Diallo, Stuart Armstrong, Adams, Vestguard, KWP improved.

Diallo looked decent when he first joined, but being in and out of the team has shattered his confidence.

In his first season Adams scored 4 goals in 30 games. Last season he scored 9 & became an established international.

Vestergaard reached heights that he'll probably never reach again in his career (and we got good money for him).

For parts of last season KWP was our best player. He's streets ahead of where he was when he joined on loan.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024