Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No fans 16:34 - Jan 7 with 4302 viewsandrew

Until at least 2 weeks, are you all awake yet? This is on you Labour voters.

2 weeks if we’re lucky, or until the 6 nations takes place. The Nazi is flame throwing jobs and mental health with NO evidence what so ever.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

No fans on 20:46 - Jan 8 with 1331 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

No fans on 21:50 - Jan 7 by angryjack

After all the lock downs in Wales cases are higher in Cardiff and Newport than Bristol who ain't closed nothing...that was said on welsh news earlier..so lockdowns and restrictions don't really work do they..

He's restricting our lives and ruining businesses with no basis. He has to stop.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

No fans on 20:47 - Jan 8 with 1323 viewsA_Fans_Dad

No fans on 20:46 - Jan 8 by JACKMANANDBOY

He's restricting our lives and ruining businesses with no basis. He has to stop.

England is just an "Outlier" don't you know.
A 60 million population outlier.
No fans on 20:59 - Jan 8 with 1311 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

No fans on 20:47 - Jan 8 by A_Fans_Dad

England is just an "Outlier" don't you know.
A 60 million population outlier.

The infection rate, hospitalisation rate and death rate is the same in Wales. In Drakeford's world everybody seems to be an outlier.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

No fans on 21:43 - Jan 8 with 1259 viewsAjack_Kerouac

No fans on 20:46 - Jan 8 by JACKMANANDBOY

He won't stop.
They won't stop.
Until we stop them.

Unfortunately the people of Wales have been so brainwashed by Left ideology, for so long, that Drippy could announce the execution of the first born in every household and Wales would still deliver a landslide.
The only thing stopping us from becoming like North Korea is our place in the United Kingdom.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

No fans on 23:32 - Jan 8 with 1222 viewsJack123

I watched the game, and I must admit that's all I felt was sadness with no fans there. For me, it all seems completely pointless, if England were acting in unison with this, maybe? But the way it's set out at the moment, complete waste of time.

I went shopping for clothes just after Christmas, many shops I didn't go in, because of the queues.

I would think advice would be enough, keep everything open, and if people want to take their chance, then so be it.

libera nos a malo

No fans on 01:40 - Jan 9 with 1188 viewsJack123

I think Belinda Carlisle had the right idea.

libera nos a malo

No fans on 05:33 - Jan 9 with 1154 viewspikeypaul

You are wasting your time Andrew, the thick Welsh sheep will vote for a cabbage if you put a red rosette on it. Policy or manifesto does not enter their little heads, it’s what their grand parents did so they think they must. Sad but true.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

No fans on 09:16 - Jan 9 with 1132 viewsfelixstowe_jack

No fans on 20:59 - Jan 8 by JACKMANANDBOY

The infection rate, hospitalisation rate and death rate is the same in Wales. In Drakeford's world everybody seems to be an outlier.

Actually the infection rate is much higher in Wales.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

No fans on 11:18 - Jan 9 with 1095 viewscontroversial_jack

No fans on 09:16 - Jan 9 by felixstowe_jack

Actually the infection rate is much higher in Wales.

Wales has an overall mortality rate from covid of 0.207%, whereas, the Uk average is 0.22%.If Wales has a higher infection rate then they are either being treated better by the NHS Wales or patients aren't getting such a high viral load because of the restrictions
No fans on 11:48 - Jan 9 with 1087 viewsBrynmill_Jack

No fans on 17:13 - Jan 7 by Kilkennyjack

If they can stop the disease spreading, then business can go back to normal.

Its not a choice between disease control and business.

Dead people cant buy stuff, nor work in the uk economy.

Well that’s screwed it then. They can’t!
[Post edited 9 Jan 2022 11:53]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

No fans on 11:52 - Jan 9 with 1085 viewsBrynmill_Jack

No fans on 18:00 - Jan 8 by andrew

And how many lives will closing stadiums save then mate? Do you have evidence because not even Mark does.

The stadiums will be open when the WRU and the Cardiff shopkeepers , publicans and restauranteurs tell him they need the Rugby on. Surely he can’t keep the football locked down then??? If he does he’s toast

No fans on 23:05 - Jan 9 with 1015 viewsfelixstowe_jack

No fans on 11:18 - Jan 9 by controversial_jack

Wales has an overall mortality rate from covid of 0.207%, whereas, the Uk average is 0.22%.If Wales has a higher infection rate then they are either being treated better by the NHS Wales or patients aren't getting such a high viral load because of the restrictions

7 Day Infection rate per 100,000
Wales 2380
England 1924

Infection rate since start of pandemic
Wales 22153
England 21659

Death rates within 28 days per 100,000
Wales 209
England 230

Death rate with covoid on Death certificate per 100,000
Wales 288
England 259

You can use which ever death rate you want. Perhaps a Wales covoid enquiry can find out why Wales has such a disparity between their two death figure 40% while England is 11%

A clue can be found on the PHW site where they say deaths within 28days includes deaths in hospital SOME care homes but does not include deaths in hospices or ALL homes deaths.

No fans on 06:47 - Jan 10 with 987 viewsTreforys_Jack

He definitely won't shaft the rugby.
No fans on 08:52 - Jan 10 with 953 viewsfelixstowe_jack

No fans on 06:47 - Jan 10 by Treforys_Jack

Just hope all football fans and other sports fans remember they were shafted next time there is an election.

No fans on 09:35 - Jan 10 with 940 viewsonehunglow

Think you'll find he already has.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

No fans on 11:14 - Jan 10 with 917 viewsVincent_Vega

What Drakers fails to grasp is organising an international the scale of a six nations fixture is not like pondering over whether to have a side of garlic bread or not with your steak. These things take weeks/months to organise and the WAG dithering is going to force the WRU to move it to England.

I can genuinely see him lifting this ban at the end of the month and the WRU going 'well its too late now we signed the contract with Daniel Levy'

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

No fans on 12:06 - Jan 10 with 896 viewsCatullus

No fans on 05:33 - Jan 9 by pikeypaul

You are wasting your time Andrew, the thick Welsh sheep will vote for a cabbage if you put a red rosette on it. Policy or manifesto does not enter their little heads, it’s what their grand parents did so they think they must. Sad but true.

You know what puzzles me, in the last GE over 500k Welsh voters chose the tories. Where were all those blue votes in the Senedd elections?

In the Senedd election Labour got just over 443,000 votes but in the GE the Tories got just over 557,000 WELSH votes.

It doesn't add up to me, why not give the Senedd a different vote to see what a change might do? I'm not saying anybody has to vote Tory BUT they don't have to vote Labour either.

On the football, if there had been fans in there Saturday it may have influenced the result. Welsh teams are definitely at a disadvantage. In the grand scheme of things that isn't so important as combatting the virus, obviously. I guess the big picture there is more important but if our economy suffers too much we don't know how much we will all lose out and Welsh businesses (besides sport) are suffering badly too. Welsh people are crossing the border and spending money in England while Welsh hospitality closes down. How many will bounce back?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

No fans on 14:37 - Jan 10 with 875 viewsFlashberryjack

No fans on 17:32 - Jan 7 by builthjack

Well, I said it tongue in cheek. But he is keeping us safer than Johnson would.

You do realise we live on an island ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

No fans on 07:58 - Jan 16 with 770 viewsfelixstowe_jack

No fans on 14:37 - Jan 10 by Flashberryjack

You do realise we live on an island ?

Drakeford follows Nicola and does a U-turn just in time for out next home match.

No fans on 09:02 - Jan 16 with 745 viewsBrynmill_Jack

No fans on 07:58 - Jan 16 by felixstowe_jack

Drakeford follows Nicola and does a U-turn just in time for out next home match.

Just in time for the rugby more like. Could you imagine him killing off the WRU and enraging the Cardiff hospitality industry ? No effin way

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024