Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... 15:39 - May 22 with 5262 views1885_SFC

Thank fook it's the last game of the season. I think Che Adams must have punched Ralph over at Staplewood or something. Poor old Adam Armstrong as a lone striker. Roll on Summer...

Southampton XI: Alex McCarthy, Kyle Walker-Peters, Lyanco, Mohammed Salisu, Jack Stephens, Oriol Romeu, James Ward-Prowse, Stuart Armstrong, Nathan Redmond, Mohamed Elyounoussi, Adam Armstrong.

Subs: Willy Caballero, Yan Valery, Jan Bednarek, Ibrahima Diallo, Will Smallbone, Moussa Djenepo, Che Adams, Theo Walcott, Shane Long.

Old School is Cool

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 17:50 - May 22 with 1210 viewssaint68

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 17:27 - May 22 by ElijahK

Well you lot always love to complain about him when he does play saying that he shouldn’t? So make up your mind is it bednerak, Stephens, Salisu or Lyanco that gets dropped? As it seem to be that no matter who he picks the whole fanbase is on him, so what is he to do?

With Ralph in charge its like watching a slow motion Accident..you know its coming but you're hoping it doesn't..12 months time if he's in charge we will be relegated and massively fuked financially..I can see this happening clearly..maybe you can't.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 17:50 - May 22 with 1212 viewsElijahK

Our fans are a lot of EMBARRASSING IDIOTS!!!

Singing about Liverpool just because they’re coming runners up to Man City, whilst our own team is doing sh*te (irrelevant of who’s in charge)! It is just pathetic enough singing about us beating the skates like 4 years ago, but to sing about LIVERPOOL!!! A team that has 0 RELEVANCE TO US!!!

THIS CLUB IN GENERAL IS EMBARRASSING!
And the fans are no F*CKING DIFFERENT!

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 17:54 - May 22 with 1183 viewsdarthvader

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 15:47 - May 22 by 1885_SFC

No Broja in the squad. He probably couldn't wait to get back to Chelsea.

Alas - 4-1 to The Foxes today. As usual, other than KWP, our lads won't give a toss.

Im blamin u for this .

But can u chuck me some lottery numbers tho mate ?

keep the faith coyr

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 17:54 - May 22 with 1175 viewsCity_boy

Lyanco has had an absolute horror today.
Thank god the season is over. I couldn't take any more.

[Post edited 22 May 2022 17:56]
Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 17:56 - May 22 with 1164 viewssaint68

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 17:50 - May 22 by ElijahK

Our fans are a lot of EMBARRASSING IDIOTS!!!

Singing about Liverpool just because they’re coming runners up to Man City, whilst our own team is doing sh*te (irrelevant of who’s in charge)! It is just pathetic enough singing about us beating the skates like 4 years ago, but to sing about LIVERPOOL!!! A team that has 0 RELEVANCE TO US!!!

THIS CLUB IN GENERAL IS EMBARRASSING!
And the fans are no F*CKING DIFFERENT!

Liverpool set out to dismantle one of the most promising Southampton teams in decades..they used media manipulation and tapping up to turn heads for 3 seasons. They won their first premiership title off the back of recruitment from Southampton..so maybe just do some basic background shyte before condemning our fans.

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 17:56 - May 22 with 1157 viewsElijahK

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 17:50 - May 22 by saint68

With Ralph in charge its like watching a slow motion Accident..you know its coming but you're hoping it doesn't..12 months time if he's in charge we will be relegated and massively fuked financially..I can see this happening clearly..maybe you can't.

Look maybe Ralph’s time is up but unless we FINALLY GET SOME F*CKING INVESTMENT AND GET RID OF ALL THESE PATHETIC PLAYERS (which make up over half of our squad!) then it doesn’t matter who’s in charge as we’ll go down regardless!

And the support need to sort themselves out too as only PATHETIC fans lights flares when your loosing, and sing about LIVERPOOL (aka a team that we shouldn’t give a toss about!) whilst we’re LOOSING 3-1! Is EMBARRASSING!
As it’s bad enough us singing about the skates all the time, but at least they’re actually relevant, but the club, players, owners and now fans too are just an EMBARRASSMENT AND PATHETIC at this club

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 17:58 - May 22 with 1139 viewssaint68

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 17:56 - May 22 by ElijahK

Look maybe Ralph’s time is up but unless we FINALLY GET SOME F*CKING INVESTMENT AND GET RID OF ALL THESE PATHETIC PLAYERS (which make up over half of our squad!) then it doesn’t matter who’s in charge as we’ll go down regardless!

And the support need to sort themselves out too as only PATHETIC fans lights flares when your loosing, and sing about LIVERPOOL (aka a team that we shouldn’t give a toss about!) whilst we’re LOOSING 3-1! Is EMBARRASSING!
As it’s bad enough us singing about the skates all the time, but at least they’re actually relevant, but the club, players, owners and now fans too are just an EMBARRASSMENT AND PATHETIC at this club

4 conceded through piss poor defending..absolutely foreseeable..our manager is fukin useless.

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 18:00 - May 22 with 1099 viewsCenturion

A great deal of work to do this summer, with or without Ralph.

Are there going to be three worse clubs than Saints next season?
Login to get fewer ads

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 18:01 - May 22 with 1083 views1885_SFC

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 17:54 - May 22 by darthvader

Im blamin u for this .

But can u chuck me some lottery numbers tho mate ?

THE most predictable result of the day unfortunately.

Old School is Cool

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 18:07 - May 22 with 1021 viewsdarthvader

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 17:56 - May 22 by ElijahK

You can always fück off and Follow another club if we are so embarrassing . And take your CAPITALS and emojis with you

keep the faith coyr

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 18:11 - May 22 with 981 viewssaint68

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 18:07 - May 22 by darthvader

You can always fück off and Follow another club if we are so embarrassing . And take your CAPITALS and emojis with you

Seconded my friend 👍

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 18:13 - May 22 with 964 viewsdarthvader

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 18:01 - May 22 by 1885_SFC

THE most predictable result of the day unfortunately.

Yes wasnt it ? I think we need to give FForster a big thank you for keeping a clean sheet against Arsenal and the scores level in the two draws in the recent very poor run , or we would be down instead of Burnley

keep the faith coyr

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 18:13 - May 22 with 963 viewsJimmyMeliaPhD

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 17:40 - May 22 by saint68

Straight back to abject defending...absolutely suicidal non coached amateur shyte..I suppose a decent manager would stop these defensive frailties.

yes 68, that's what good managers do...they coach the best from their players. All players are imperfect in some way, but coaches are supposed to minimize the effects of that, by effective coaching and by tactical rigour.
Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 18:15 - May 22 with 955 viewssaint68

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 18:13 - May 22 by darthvader

Yes wasnt it ? I think we need to give FForster a big thank you for keeping a clean sheet against Arsenal and the scores level in the two draws in the recent very poor run , or we would be down instead of Burnley

Most definitely..he and JWP saved our Premier league status.

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 18:15 - May 22 with 955 viewsElijahK

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 17:56 - May 22 by saint68

Liverpool set out to dismantle one of the most promising Southampton teams in decades..they used media manipulation and tapping up to turn heads for 3 seasons. They won their first premiership title off the back of recruitment from Southampton..so maybe just do some basic background shyte before condemning our fans.

No it’s pathetic that people are singing about a team that should have no relevance to us when we’re loosing 3-1! As if your an Everton/Man U fan then fair enough, or even if we’re winning like 3-0, but no we do it when all our fans should be looking at our game and at our club and not some other team! And yeah Liverpool may have taken our players, but almost all of them would’ve been off anyway, just to the likes of Man U/Man City/Spurs etc instead. And even then it was like 4 years ago that they signed anyone with only 2 players from us still playing for them

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 18:16 - May 22 with 944 views1885_SFC

5 points from our last 36 available... and we still stayed up!

Thank fook for shIttier teams than us (somehow there were)!!!!!

Old School is Cool

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 18:17 - May 22 with 941 viewsElijahK

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 18:07 - May 22 by darthvader

No you can as any fan that thinks it’s right to be singing about some other team when we’re playing, just sums up why St Mary’s is like it is

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 18:18 - May 22 with 935 viewsdarthvader

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 18:13 - May 22 by JimmyMeliaPhD

yes 68, that's what good managers do...they coach the best from their players. All players are imperfect in some way, but coaches are supposed to minimize the effects of that, by effective coaching and by tactical rigour.

If he stays . He needs a proper assistant manager this has to be as important as any new player in my opinion

keep the faith coyr

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 18:19 - May 22 with 930 viewssaint68

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 18:15 - May 22 by ElijahK

No it’s pathetic that people are singing about a team that should have no relevance to us when we’re loosing 3-1! As if your an Everton/Man U fan then fair enough, or even if we’re winning like 3-0, but no we do it when all our fans should be looking at our game and at our club and not some other team! And yeah Liverpool may have taken our players, but almost all of them would’ve been off anyway, just to the likes of Man U/Man City/Spurs etc instead. And even then it was like 4 years ago that they signed anyone with only 2 players from us still playing for them

Wow..maybe stick to mediocre refereeing shyte mate..you're good at that I'd concede..

If you feel the systematic rape of SFC by LFC was OK.. then we have no further need for engagement..it was embarrassing and humiliating to thousands of our supporters.
[Post edited 22 May 2022 18:22]

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 18:28 - May 22 with 881 viewsdarthvader

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 18:17 - May 22 by ElijahK

No you can as any fan that thinks it’s right to be singing about some other team when we’re playing, just sums up why St Mary’s is like it is

As previously stated ,if the club and the fans are too embarrasing for you, then you know what to do...Perhaps then Saints arnt for you .

keep the faith coyr

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 18:32 - May 22 with 869 viewsElijahK

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 18:19 - May 22 by saint68

Wow..maybe stick to mediocre refereeing shyte mate..you're good at that I'd concede..

If you feel the systematic rape of SFC by LFC was OK.. then we have no further need for engagement..it was embarrassing and humiliating to thousands of our supporters.
[Post edited 22 May 2022 18:22]

Yeah I don’t like them, especially with how Klopp is and how pathetic he can be. But at the same time, I also care about my club and not some other one that bought a few of our players (who’s of left for other teams even if they hadn’t gone to Liverpool, it’s just they paid the most), hence why that when my teams playing and they need some decent support like the Everton fans gave their team when they needed it in recent months, I try to give it to them singing about our club, and not some other one.
As if the club had any ambition anyway (like Leicester or West Ham) then we may have been able to keep some of those players, but we don’t have that meaning that players want to leave to achieve stuff, and that’s certainly not going to change any time soon, whether that’s under Ralph or not, with the squad that we’ve got!

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 18:40 - May 22 with 837 viewssaint68

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 18:32 - May 22 by ElijahK

Yeah I don’t like them, especially with how Klopp is and how pathetic he can be. But at the same time, I also care about my club and not some other one that bought a few of our players (who’s of left for other teams even if they hadn’t gone to Liverpool, it’s just they paid the most), hence why that when my teams playing and they need some decent support like the Everton fans gave their team when they needed it in recent months, I try to give it to them singing about our club, and not some other one.
As if the club had any ambition anyway (like Leicester or West Ham) then we may have been able to keep some of those players, but we don’t have that meaning that players want to leave to achieve stuff, and that’s certainly not going to change any time soon, whether that’s under Ralph or not, with the squad that we’ve got!

Mate!! Evertons support has been atrocious for many a season now...the slight possibility they'd get relegation season has seen them at their most passionate for 30 odd yrs..so hardly a yard stick for admiration.

The club has paid a £250 million dividend to a relative of our saviour...we could of kept those players..and progressed at the expense of Liverpool...so much of what you imply is poorly placed.

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 18:45 - May 22 with 824 viewsRon11

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 18:32 - May 22 by ElijahK

You haven't answered my question.
WHY WAS BEDNAREK ON THE BENCH?
FFS!
Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 19:21 - May 22 with 740 viewsElijahK

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 18:45 - May 22 by Ron11

You haven't answered my question.
WHY WAS BEDNAREK ON THE BENCH?
FFS!

I said earlier that he’s on the bench because none of our defenders are PL quality hence why there’s always at least some fans complaining on with of the 4 is left out, irrelevant of whether it’s 3 or centre half’s we are playing.

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 19:39 - May 22 with 693 viewssaintwizzler

Liverpool paid good money for our players.
We invested it badly.
End of story.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024