Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... 15:39 - May 22 with 5261 views1885_SFC

Thank fook it's the last game of the season. I think Che Adams must have punched Ralph over at Staplewood or something. Poor old Adam Armstrong as a lone striker. Roll on Summer...

Southampton XI: Alex McCarthy, Kyle Walker-Peters, Lyanco, Mohammed Salisu, Jack Stephens, Oriol Romeu, James Ward-Prowse, Stuart Armstrong, Nathan Redmond, Mohamed Elyounoussi, Adam Armstrong.

Subs: Willy Caballero, Yan Valery, Jan Bednarek, Ibrahima Diallo, Will Smallbone, Moussa Djenepo, Che Adams, Theo Walcott, Shane Long.

Old School is Cool

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 19:47 - May 22 with 1363 viewsElijahK

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 19:39 - May 22 by saintwizzler

Liverpool paid good money for our players.
We invested it badly.
End of story.

Spot on, yet that’s all that people sing about/blame! Rather than supporting and singing about our own club which we should care more about than some other team that should have 0% relevance to us

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 19:57 - May 22 with 1344 viewskingslandstand1

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 17:50 - May 22 by ElijahK

Our fans are a lot of EMBARRASSING IDIOTS!!!

Singing about Liverpool just because they’re coming runners up to Man City, whilst our own team is doing sh*te (irrelevant of who’s in charge)! It is just pathetic enough singing about us beating the skates like 4 years ago, but to sing about LIVERPOOL!!! A team that has 0 RELEVANCE TO US!!!

THIS CLUB IN GENERAL IS EMBARRASSING!
And the fans are no F*CKING DIFFERENT!

Dont you think there has been enough condemnation of our team on here over the last few weeks with little to cheer about
There is a lot of desire to see Liverpool lose because of the way they took our players and treat everyone else with disdain and because of the press love in with them they believe the whole world should bow to their every need.
Other reasons have been given on here for the dislike towards them and I for one took great delight in seeing City beat them to the title. Not because of any great love for City, they both play decent football , but a desire to see Liverpool lose
I will also be fully cheering Madrid on in the Champs League
And if you think our fans are a bunch of embarrassing idiots, then so be it, but don't tar every one with the same brush
And with your use of capital letters, are you sure you haven't been on here with another alias?
Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 20:03 - May 22 with 1309 viewsSaintsforeverj

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 19:57 - May 22 by kingslandstand1

Dont you think there has been enough condemnation of our team on here over the last few weeks with little to cheer about
There is a lot of desire to see Liverpool lose because of the way they took our players and treat everyone else with disdain and because of the press love in with them they believe the whole world should bow to their every need.
Other reasons have been given on here for the dislike towards them and I for one took great delight in seeing City beat them to the title. Not because of any great love for City, they both play decent football , but a desire to see Liverpool lose
And if you think our fans are a bunch of embarrassing idiots, then so be it, but don't tar every one with the same brush
And with your use of capital letters, are you sure you haven't been on here with another alias?

This.
I also took great joy in Liverpool losing the title. Last week there were some of their unbearable fans in the home end cheering in my face. Today, I cheered when they lost the title because I can't stand them. I too will be cheering Madrid next week.

The whole of the King Power joined in with f@ck the scousers and we all sang God save the Queen. It was funny and enjoyable for both sets of fans today.
[Post edited 22 May 2022 20:07]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 20:09 - May 22 with 1279 viewsElijahK

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 19:57 - May 22 by kingslandstand1

Yeah but that’s not when saints are playing, as we’re not in some Europa league final when they’re playing Real, so it makes sense as you’ve got nothing else to sing about.
But when your team is playing, you sing about them and try to support/motivate your players by singing about Southampton FC, and not some game we played like 4 years ago, or some team that looks like they’re not gonna win the league. As yeah we dislike both, and maybe a song is ok, but to non stop sing about them (which wasn’t a first today and was even worse seeing how we sung non stop about a non rival) just ain’t right

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 20:17 - May 22 with 1260 viewsSaintsforeverj

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 20:09 - May 22 by ElijahK

Yeah but that’s not when saints are playing, as we’re not in some Europa league final when they’re playing Real, so it makes sense as you’ve got nothing else to sing about.
But when your team is playing, you sing about them and try to support/motivate your players by singing about Southampton FC, and not some game we played like 4 years ago, or some team that looks like they’re not gonna win the league. As yeah we dislike both, and maybe a song is ok, but to non stop sing about them (which wasn’t a first today and was even worse seeing how we sung non stop about a non rival) just ain’t right

The singing about the scousers came after City's 3rd goal. Saints were 4 1 down at the time. We had nothing to cheer and had already lost after more dreadful defending. The Saints fans today supported the team throughout the game despite losing for most of it. There was a few songs about the scousers on the 88th minute after we had already lost. It certainly wasn't non stop singing about a non rival. It was a bit of joy / consolation on another afternoon of a dreadful Saints performance.
[Post edited 22 May 2022 20:22]

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 21:07 - May 22 with 1177 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/20157557.amp/

The Saints fans today were outstanding. I was there, they really got behind the team, despite losing heavily.

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 21:10 - May 22 with 1176 viewscocklebreath

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 18:32 - May 22 by ElijahK

Yeah I don’t like them, especially with how Klopp is and how pathetic he can be. But at the same time, I also care about my club and not some other one that bought a few of our players (who’s of left for other teams even if they hadn’t gone to Liverpool, it’s just they paid the most), hence why that when my teams playing and they need some decent support like the Everton fans gave their team when they needed it in recent months, I try to give it to them singing about our club, and not some other one.
As if the club had any ambition anyway (like Leicester or West Ham) then we may have been able to keep some of those players, but we don’t have that meaning that players want to leave to achieve stuff, and that’s certainly not going to change any time soon, whether that’s under Ralph or not, with the squad that we’ve got!

You’re such a clueless c&nt

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 00:42 - May 23 with 1033 viewsElijahK

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 21:10 - May 22 by cocklebreath

You’re such a clueless c&nt

Well unlike many of the clowns out there like you, I actually wanna be proud to say I’m a saints fan, but when you’ve got clowns like you singing away about Liverpool because they’re gonna finish 2nd (which is still 13 positions above us)
As I’m not the only one that thinks this, hence why many others on magnet other social media sites are talking about how embarrassing it was, but I guess the c&nts like you are the ones who still sing on non stop about us beating the skates 4-0 from like 4 years ago, even when they’re 2 leagues below, rather than the game/team we’ve got in front of us now

Login to get fewer ads

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 09:52 - May 23 with 911 viewsPaleRider

If you don't like it, why don't you try and change it? Anything would be better than the endless whinging on here.
Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 10:30 - May 23 with 886 viewsdirk_doone

Southampton XI: Alex McCarthy, Kyle Walker-Peters, Lyanco, Mohammed Salisu, Jack Stephens, Oriol Romeu, James Ward-Prowse, Stuart Armstrong, Nathan Redmond, Mohamed Elyounoussi, Adam Armstrong.

Subs: Willy Caballero, Yan Valery, Jan Bednarek, Ibrahima Diallo, Will Smallbone, Moussa Djenepo, Che Adams, Theo Walcott, Shane Long.

There's only about 4 players there that you'd really want in your team at this level: Walker-Peters, Romeu, Ward-Prowse, & Stuart Armstrong. The spine of the team is especially weak. We really need a goalkeeper, 2 central defenders and 2 strikers. I guess it's the law of diminishing returns of the policy of selling our best players and replacing them with cheaper ones.

Our recruitment is especially odd, considering the fact that our best players specialize in putting in high crosses and corners. We only seem to buy aerially challenged players who can't head the ball. I don't think I've ever seen a Saints squad that is worse at heading than this one.
[Post edited 23 May 2022 10:36]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 10:36 - May 23 with 878 viewsElijahK

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 10:30 - May 23 by dirk_doone

There's only about 4 players there that you'd really want in your team at this level: Walker-Peters, Romeu, Ward-Prowse, & Stuart Armstrong. The spine of the team is especially weak. We really need a goalkeeper, 2 central defenders and 2 strikers. I guess it's the law of diminishing returns of the policy of selling our best players and replacing them with cheaper ones.

Our recruitment is especially odd, considering the fact that our best players specialize in putting in high crosses and corners. We only seem to buy aerially challenged players who can't head the ball. I don't think I've ever seen a Saints squad that is worse at heading than this one.
[Post edited 23 May 2022 10:36]

Unfortunately though it doesn’t seem like we’ll realistically get them. Which makes you wonder of what’s gonna happen next season?…

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 10:05 - May 24 with 771 viewsNickSO19

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 17:56 - May 22 by saint68

Liverpool set out to dismantle one of the most promising Southampton teams in decades..they used media manipulation and tapping up to turn heads for 3 seasons. They won their first premiership title off the back of recruitment from Southampton..so maybe just do some basic background shyte before condemning our fans.

They also paid Saints record breaking amounts of cash which we then wasted. The nipper is right the singing of f#*k the scousers, sign on, the national anthem whilst we were losing was embarrassing. Myself and others politely pointed this out and we had goons in replica shirts having a go at us for
saying support your own team 😂

As always the football was s#%t, Ralph is untouchable blah blah blah Shame as take the football and our away support out of it and it was a cracking day out - free first class travel up and back, decent pubs and locals in Leicester and an epic five hour quiz
Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 10:09 - May 24 with 761 viewsNickSO19

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 09:52 - May 23 by PaleRider

If you don't like it, why don't you try and change it? Anything would be better than the endless whinging on here.

A few of us on this forum did a few seasons back.
Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 10:56 - May 24 with 725 viewsSexyBeast

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 18:19 - May 22 by saint68

Wow..maybe stick to mediocre refereeing shyte mate..you're good at that I'd concede..

If you feel the systematic rape of SFC by LFC was OK.. then we have no further need for engagement..it was embarrassing and humiliating to thousands of our supporters.
[Post edited 22 May 2022 18:22]

Systematic rape of SFC? Have you heard yourself? They bought our best players before anyone else did, well except for Arsenal and Man Utd and Spurs. But you're saying they purposely set out to dismantle our club? What, we were a big threat to them? So Klopp met with the board and said 'listen, we are going to have to do something about SFC, we need to stop them and we need to stop them now...'
Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 08:06 - May 25 with 642 viewsNickSO19

Leicester City v Saints Match Thread... on 10:56 - May 24 by SexyBeast

Systematic rape of SFC? Have you heard yourself? They bought our best players before anyone else did, well except for Arsenal and Man Utd and Spurs. But you're saying they purposely set out to dismantle our club? What, we were a big threat to them? So Klopp met with the board and said 'listen, we are going to have to do something about SFC, we need to stop them and we need to stop them now...'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024