Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
End of the pier show - match thread 15:34 - Oct 21 with 25397 viewsdachiltern

Never a believer in predictions but after the events of this week I'll go with a 3-0 scoreline.
End of the pier show - match thread on 16:16 - Oct 21 with 6265 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

I think it's going to be rocking on Saturday. So I'll go for a boring 1-0 QPR.
End of the pier show - match thread on 16:46 - Oct 21 with 6204 viewsRanger_Things

Really hoping we don’t bottle it…Donning my lucky socks and everything crossed for a comfortable win. 2-0 Rangers.
End of the pier show - match thread on 16:51 - Oct 21 with 6192 viewsPinnerPaul

Fingers crossed I can break my terrible run of predictions - 2-0 us Dykes to score 1st.

Edit - Can't break the spell - changed to 1-1
[Post edited 22 Oct 2022 10:26]
End of the pier show - match thread on 17:24 - Oct 21 with 6114 viewsqpr_1968

3-1 to the r's.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

End of the pier show - match thread on 17:43 - Oct 21 with 6084 viewsdezzar

Travelling down from up north to make a rare visit to HQ, can’t wait , in those new slidey seat things as well , 2-0 Rangers SUPERHOOPZA
End of the pier show - match thread on 17:52 - Oct 21 with 6042 viewstoboboly

Taking my Spurs supporting father in law. I've been eulogising about us for years, each week he looks at me like i'm simple and gives me a pat on the shoulder. Classic 0-0 all over it. If we play like Wednesday I can die happy

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

End of the pier show - match thread on 18:31 - Oct 21 with 6000 viewsDWQPR

End of the pier show - match thread on 17:52 - Oct 21 by toboboly

Taking my Spurs supporting father in law. I've been eulogising about us for years, each week he looks at me like i'm simple and gives me a pat on the shoulder. Classic 0-0 all over it. If we play like Wednesday I can die happy

If we play like Wednesday I won’t be too impressed. Much rather we play like ManC.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

End of the pier show - match thread on 19:47 - Oct 21 with 5904 viewshantssi

End of the pier show - match thread on 18:31 - Oct 21 by DWQPR

If we play like Wednesday I won’t be too impressed. Much rather we play like ManC.

I see what you did there!
Very good👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Login to get fewer ads

End of the pier show - match thread on 20:51 - Oct 21 with 5845 viewsMetallica_Hoop

3-1 Rangers.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

End of the pier show - match thread on 21:05 - Oct 21 with 5830 viewsthemodfather

boring as it may seem but any win, would love a 3-0 romp, dykes, armstrong and chair to score.
End of the pier show - match thread on 21:16 - Oct 21 with 5805 viewsqpr_1968

End of the pier show - match thread on 16:16 - Oct 21 by Wilkinswatercarrier

down vote by mistake willy old chap, was meant for this quote button.

was meant to say as long as chair is rocking, we'll be alright.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

End of the pier show - match thread on 02:55 - Oct 22 with 5679 viewsBoston

Wigungetdun....2-0 the Rangers.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

End of the pier show - match thread on 03:14 - Oct 22 with 5676 viewsDubaiR

4-0, party atmosphere and we turn it on.

Chair
Roberts
Dykes
Laird
End of the pier show - match thread on 06:46 - Oct 22 with 5633 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

End of the pier show - match thread on 16:16 - Oct 21 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Just woken up, and I'm changing my mind on the score. Wjgan are going to get a thumping 3 or 4 nil.
Dykes and Armstrong will tear the place up and the ground will be rocking.
End of the pier show - match thread on 07:41 - Oct 22 with 5589 viewsHarbour

Think it will be a hard game 1-0 to the Rs and Lyndon to continue his goal scoring run.
End of the pier show - match thread on 08:41 - Oct 22 with 5498 viewsSpanishranger

Really hoping for a party atmosphere and result to match but not as convinced this will be a walkover. Wigan drew at Norwich and won at Luton so are more than capable of spoiling the party. Heart says 3-0
Head says Rs all over them like a rash but they score early and hold out for a 1-1.
End of the pier show - match thread on 09:44 - Oct 22 with 5418 viewsSharpy36

After a 3-0 midweek victory against Cardiff City, QPR come into this Championship weekend at the top of the table with things looking rosy in West London. More good news followed in the aftermath of that victory, with Wolves’ approach to poach R’s boss Michael Beale being rebuffed by the QPR chief, which should buoy both the fans and players ahead of the visit of Wigan.
QPR will now hope Beale committing to the cause can spur them on to extend their run of five wins from their last seven Championship games (D1, L1). With five successive home victories against Wigan, QPR will fancy their chances of solidifying their position atop the Championship here and with back-to-back home league wins under their belt, Beale’s side could now post three successive league triumphs at the Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium for the first time since October 2021.
The prospects aren’t quite as bright for Wigan who find themselves plummeting towards the Championship relegation zone on the back of four defeats from their last five (W1) following a heavy 4-1 defeat at home to Middlesbrough on Wednesday. A trip to London probably isn’t ideal in an attempt to arrest that slide, with Wigan winless in their last 19 Championship trips to the capital dating back to 2004 (D5, L14) - a sobering record for a Latics side who have lost their last two away league games 2-1 despite scoring first.
The optimistic section of the Wigan fan base may perhaps get carried away if Leam Richardson’s side can end that run of capital punishment, as their 3-1 victory against West Ham in 2004/05 coincided with promotion to the Premier League. Considering Wigan’s only ever away win at QPR came back in 2003, the prospects of ending that run appear slim, though the Latics do have the chance to register successive H2H wins for the first time ever!
Players to watch: All five of Lyndon Dykes’ QPR goals this season have come at home, four of them before half-time. Meanwhile, Wigan’s Charlie Wyke has seen his return to goal scoring action this season soured, as both his goals have come in defeats.
Hot stat: Four of Wigan’s last five away league games have seen exactly three goals.

2-1

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

End of the pier show - match thread on 09:54 - Oct 22 with 5393 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Armstrong to get his first today I reckon.

2-0

Dykes Van Nistelrooy to get the other.
End of the pier show - match thread on 10:02 - Oct 22 with 5369 viewsterryb

I will take any score line that has us scoring more goals than Wigan!

A win to celebrate Gordon's 90th please.
End of the pier show - match thread on 10:28 - Oct 22 with 5314 viewsLythamR

2-1 if we are lucky. we normally arent in such circumstance
End of the pier show - match thread on 11:52 - Oct 22 with 5195 viewsdubaistu

4-0 for me, Steff, Armstrong x 2, Dickie
End of the pier show - match thread on 12:40 - Oct 22 with 5093 viewsDavieQPR

I personally doubt Armstrong will start but will come on as a sub 2nd half. Also. maybe, Dickie to start instead of Balogun.
End of the pier show - match thread on 13:08 - Oct 22 with 5032 viewsTomS

Wigan will park the bus, take out the deck chairs, place them in their own third of the pitch with five of them in defence, sit back, and watch QPR enjoy 80%+ of possession. They don't have any pace on their team, so have no plans of counter attacking.

2-0 to the Rs with Dykes to score.
End of the pier show - match thread on 13:40 - Oct 22 with 4937 viewsCLAREMAN1995

End of the pier show - match thread on 11:52 - Oct 22 by dubaistu

4-0 for me, Steff, Armstrong x 2, Dickie

I feel this will be the scoreline also but no way Armstrong starts IMO.
He was dead in the second half and Mick Beal said they are teaching him to calm down (not play like his hair is on fire ) and take his goal chances .
Party atmosphere at LF today we cement our place at the top
End of the pier show - match thread on 13:48 - Oct 22 with 4914 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Any win will do.

Need to be professional today after the distractions of midweek. Just get the job done and move on.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024