Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has Ralph got a new job yet ? 20:24 - Jan 4 with 1661 viewsBison

Bednarek coming back
Ings coming back
Tella coming back

Under Ralph we were no where near as bad as this and the players seemed to play for him , well done the sack the manager brigade , has to be his fault not the sh!te players he had to work with.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Has Ralph got a new job yet ? on 20:29 - Jan 4 with 1624 viewsRon11

Last four games the best players have started on the bench
Has Ralph got a new job yet ? on 21:30 - Jan 4 with 1542 viewsBison

Has Ralph got a new job yet ? on 20:29 - Jan 4 by Ron11

Last four games the best players have started on the bench

I was talking about Ralph and the brigade , I bet the champagne they popped when he was sacked dont taste so sweet now. What sort of manager did you expect the board to get in?

Has Ralph got a new job yet ? on 21:35 - Jan 4 with 1515 viewsgrumpy

Has Ralph got a new job yet ? on 21:30 - Jan 4 by Bison

I was talking about Ralph and the brigade , I bet the champagne they popped when he was sacked dont taste so sweet now. What sort of manager did you expect the board to get in?

How about someone who knows what hes doing.
Has Ralph got a new job yet ? on 21:36 - Jan 4 with 1509 viewsBison

Has Ralph got a new job yet ? on 21:35 - Jan 4 by grumpy

How about someone who knows what hes doing.

Or not listen to prepubescent fans and give the manager a chance to Gel a load of new and exciting young players .

Has Ralph got a new job yet ? on 21:38 - Jan 4 with 1499 viewsgrumpy

Has Ralph got a new job yet ? on 21:36 - Jan 4 by Bison

Or not listen to prepubescent fans and give the manager a chance to Gel a load of new and exciting young players .

Give the manager a chance
Has Ralph got a new job yet ? on 21:45 - Jan 4 with 1469 viewsSouthamptonfan

Quite right Bison. The Ralph out brigade were told it could be worse. And it is. Ralph lost the dressing room they said. I will say it again and again, Ralph performed miracles with this useless bunch of no hopers, season after season despite all the best players being sold for money. Blame the board.

We are going down.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2023 21:46]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Has Ralph got a new job yet ? on 21:59 - Jan 4 with 1383 viewsPoirot

The 'fans' are not to blame in any shape its the boardroom who failed to sack Hasenhuttl when they had at least three nailed on chances.
Has Ralph got a new job yet ? on 22:06 - Jan 4 with 1342 viewsBison

Has Ralph got a new job yet ? on 21:59 - Jan 4 by Poirot

The 'fans' are not to blame in any shape its the boardroom who failed to sack Hasenhuttl when they had at least three nailed on chances.

Who was your choice ? I totally blame the fans , when you are in the trenches you stick together and fight it out , we would of been fine this year but now we are certainly going down.

Login to get fewer ads

Has Ralph got a new job yet ? on 22:10 - Jan 4 with 1323 viewsgrumpy

Has Ralph got a new job yet ? on 22:06 - Jan 4 by Bison

Who was your choice ? I totally blame the fans , when you are in the trenches you stick together and fight it out , we would of been fine this year but now we are certainly going down.

You don't know we would have been,Ralph was all over the place.
Having said that if I had to make a choice of Jones or Ralph it would have been Ralph.
Has Ralph got a new job yet ? on 22:24 - Jan 4 with 1276 viewsSouthamptonfan

Has Ralph got a new job yet ? on 22:10 - Jan 4 by grumpy

You don't know we would have been,Ralph was all over the place.
Having said that if I had to make a choice of Jones or Ralph it would have been Ralph.

Ralph produced some excellent performances at times. Yes, some terrible ones (is that not expected when the team is really poor and best players all sold?) but at least we had some good ones. Ralph kept us up even when Gao did his best to destroy us. He cared, he was passionate and asked for a f@cking striker!!! What we do know is, Ralph kept us up for four years under difficult circumstances. We are definitely down now.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Has Ralph got a new job yet ? on 05:43 - Jan 5 with 1095 viewsButty101

Has Ralph got a new job yet ? on 22:24 - Jan 4 by Southamptonfan

Ralph produced some excellent performances at times. Yes, some terrible ones (is that not expected when the team is really poor and best players all sold?) but at least we had some good ones. Ralph kept us up even when Gao did his best to destroy us. He cared, he was passionate and asked for a f@cking striker!!! What we do know is, Ralph kept us up for four years under difficult circumstances. We are definitely down now.

Other than Ings who are all these great players that we sold under Ralph’s watch?

He had money to spend and just filled the squad with more junk.

Ralph should of gone 18monrhs ago at least. I wanted Eddie Howe when he was available. I would take Sean dyche right now

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Has Ralph got a new job yet ? on 07:36 - Jan 5 with 1028 viewsTripleNiemi

Think a pertinent point of note was when asked by Nick and others on here Bison ‘who would you bring in’ there was next to no realistic names or candidates mentioned aside from Dyche. This smacks of the whole Hoddle saga when people dripped about having him back. Ralph frustrated me on many occasions that’s for sure but Jesus, it was pretty clear to see we would go for nothing other than the cheap option.

This club now has no identity or vision aside from buy cheap / aim to sell high…..

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024