Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday 12:16 - Jan 12 with 1278 viewssolent_toffee

For any Saints fans travelling up, grab yourself a dodgy pie, take your seat behind one of the pillars and sit back and watch one of the most toxic games ever seen at Goodison.

If Saints get an early goal, I can see there being carnage in the stands. The open letter and subsequent interview on TalkSport from Mad Mosh has only increased the vent.

Sadly it’s the first Everton Saints game I’m going to miss for 30 odd years as I’ve got a mates 50th birthday weekend in rural Hampshire.

Saturday on 12:36 - Jan 12 with 1230 viewsSaintNick

I think you are right it will make our toxic look like the bridal arch as the happy couple leave the reception and on that note when was that thing invented

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Saturday on 12:54 - Jan 12 with 1203 viewssolent_toffee

Saturday on 12:36 - Jan 12 by SaintNick

I think you are right it will make our toxic look like the bridal arch as the happy couple leave the reception and on that note when was that thing invented

Haha, Everton could actually get minus points from the game if they FA start docking them for pitch invasions.

“Standy for Operation Goodison”
Saturday on 14:02 - Jan 12 with 1133 viewsButty101

Saturday on 12:54 - Jan 12 by solent_toffee

Haha, Everton could actually get minus points from the game if they FA start docking them for pitch invasions.

“Standy for Operation Goodison”

ST you are not in Cadnam this weekend are you?

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Saturday on 16:25 - Jan 12 with 981 viewssolent_toffee

Saturday on 14:02 - Jan 12 by Butty101

ST you are not in Cadnam this weekend are you?

No, I’m going to near Petersfield. Hopefully with limited access to any phone coverage so I miss the whole sorry affair.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024