Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Shearer on MOTD 23:18 - Feb 11 with 2423 viewsRon11

Saints: 'They look like players who don't like what they're being told to do'.
Sounds like the truth, but Lineker seemed to want to move on from that comment in a hurry.
Alan Shearer on MOTD on 23:27 - Feb 11 with 2354 viewsdirk_doone

It must have been hard for Ward-Prowse being told he's not allowed to score goals from direct free-kicks any more because Jones wants to get the credit for something worked out on the training ground.

'See, I'm not only one of the best managers in Europe and the fittest man in the world but I'm also better than Ward-Prowse at free-kicks.'

If we are getting fed up with his bragging on TV, you can be sure the players, who have to put up with a lot more of it, are fed up with it too.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2023 23:33]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Alan Shearer on MOTD on 23:34 - Feb 11 with 2318 views1885_SFC

Shearer is a seasoned pro and knows when players aren't playing for the manager.

Equally, the likes of Orsic, Bella-Kotchap & Caletta-Car missing from the matchday squad altogether tells you that they aren't buying into the Welsh gimp's methods either. Perhaps there is a smidgen of truth in those Staplewood bust-ups after all?

Whatever the truth, there is too much bad blood now between the fans, the players & the gum-chewing gimp. And if Sport Republic don't fix things quickly, then they can expect a lot of hate & resentment that will surely come their way.

Old School is Cool

Alan Shearer on MOTD on 23:36 - Feb 11 with 2307 viewsStRipper

You have to wonder if the drop in performance of the 2nd half was incidental.
I don't blame any of the players for the situation that we're in.

I don't want to see the football that Jones is trying to introduce. Imagine having to play it. It's naive football.

His man management is clearly appalling, if the Caleta-Car / Orsic situation is anything to go by.
Alan Shearer on MOTD on 23:39 - Feb 11 with 2295 viewsRon11

Alan Shearer on MOTD on 23:34 - Feb 11 by 1885_SFC

Shearer is a seasoned pro and knows when players aren't playing for the manager.

Equally, the likes of Orsic, Bella-Kotchap & Caletta-Car missing from the matchday squad altogether tells you that they aren't buying into the Welsh gimp's methods either. Perhaps there is a smidgen of truth in those Staplewood bust-ups after all?

Whatever the truth, there is too much bad blood now between the fans, the players & the gum-chewing gimp. And if Sport Republic don't fix things quickly, then they can expect a lot of hate & resentment that will surely come their way.

Rumours of a bust up, no smoke without fire.
Alan Shearer on MOTD on 23:57 - Feb 11 with 2254 viewsSFC_Referee

Yeah well with soo many major players who have actually been decent, missing out on the squads all together, let alone the starting 11, whilst including many that shouldn’t be any where near the squad, does almost certainly confine that stuffs gone on off of the pitch and that the sooner NJ’s gone, the better!

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

Alan Shearer on MOTD on 08:19 - Feb 12 with 1899 viewsHollywood56

The rumours re bust ups are true, it came from somebody inside of Staplewood that saw it happen.
Alan Shearer on MOTD on 08:23 - Feb 12 with 1885 viewscocklebreath

Always feels like they can’t be bothered to talk about Saints, especially Lineker who moves the subject on as quick as possible, we’re probably the least interesting club in the premier league.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Alan Shearer on MOTD on 08:28 - Feb 12 with 1871 viewsMattFinish

Alan Shearer on MOTD on 23:27 - Feb 11 by dirk_doone

It must have been hard for Ward-Prowse being told he's not allowed to score goals from direct free-kicks any more because Jones wants to get the credit for something worked out on the training ground.

'See, I'm not only one of the best managers in Europe and the fittest man in the world but I'm also better than Ward-Prowse at free-kicks.'

If we are getting fed up with his bragging on TV, you can be sure the players, who have to put up with a lot more of it, are fed up with it too.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2023 23:33]

I thought exactly the same
If it had worked you could just imagine him claiming the credit in the post match interview
Why when you have the best dead ball expert in the PL would you not go for goal
Knowing how hard JWP practices, I’m sure it wasn’t his idea
Plus JWP is three behind Beckhams record
[Post edited 12 Feb 2023 8:31]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024