Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please can we stop identitying a forum user... 18:52 - Apr 24 with 3872 viewsAtThePeake

That wishes to remain anonymous.

I'd also like to point out the following point in the T&Cs of the forum for said user:

- Posts regarding individuals must be fair, accurately written and without malice.

That goes for individuals that are not forum users as well.

That's all. Thanks.

Tangled up in blue.

Please can we stop identitying a forum user... on 18:58 - Apr 24 with 3816 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

Fair enough. It should also be pointed out that someone looks like they deliberately put another’s persons first name on a post they made, my only conclusion being that they wanted that thread to be removed deliberately.
Hope you have a private word with them.
Please can we stop identitying a forum user... on 19:08 - Apr 24 with 3732 viewsClivert

Please can we stop identitying a forum user... on 18:58 - Apr 24 by Plattyswrinklynuts

Fair enough. It should also be pointed out that someone looks like they deliberately put another’s persons first name on a post they made, my only conclusion being that they wanted that thread to be removed deliberately.

I was 'HOGANWATCH', there it's out in the open.
Please can we stop identitying a forum user... on 19:15 - Apr 24 with 3695 viewsBrierls

Please can we stop identitying a forum user... on 18:58 - Apr 24 by Plattyswrinklynuts

I've DM'd SuddenLad and apologised directly. I did want the thread removed, hence me reporting as abuse (to re-iterate, it's a way to engage Admin, the post itself wasn't abusive).

Re: naming. I was making a point on anonymity, and was going to delete once he'd read it but admin beat me to it on the thread. We're a small group and most will know of somebody even if they don't know them personally. That extends to users of the forum. Just because we know who somebody is, they still have a right to anonymity.
Please can we stop identitying a forum user... on 19:32 - Apr 24 with 3623 viewsD_Alien

Please can we stop identitying a forum user... on 19:15 - Apr 24 by Brierls

I've DM'd SuddenLad and apologised directly. I did want the thread removed, hence me reporting as abuse (to re-iterate, it's a way to engage Admin, the post itself wasn't abusive).

Re: naming. I was making a point on anonymity, and was going to delete once he'd read it but admin beat me to it on the thread. We're a small group and most will know of somebody even if they don't know them personally. That extends to users of the forum. Just because we know who somebody is, they still have a right to anonymity.

It's got absolutely nothing to do with "knowing who someone is"

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Please can we stop identitying a forum user... on 20:20 - Apr 25 with 2828 viewsNigelWatson

Some people appear to be obsessed with trying to dox people. That is self-evident. And it's always the same two people trying to do it.
Please can we stop identitying a forum user... on 20:31 - Apr 25 with 2810 viewskel

Please can we stop identitying a forum user... on 20:20 - Apr 25 by NigelWatson

Some people appear to be obsessed with trying to dox people. That is self-evident. And it's always the same two people trying to do it.

U ok hun?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024