Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sack the clueless clown 20:55 - Apr 27 with 4495 viewsMattFinish

Enough said
Sack the clueless clown on 23:06 - Apr 27 with 897 viewscocklebreath

I genuinely think this loser is worse than the Welsh wonder, the team he put out tonight was diabolical, if Adams Is fit he starts.
So many bad players, Ely and Adam Armstrong top the list tonight, hopeless

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Sack the clueless clown on 23:14 - Apr 27 with 871 viewsericofarabia

Sack the clueless clown on 23:06 - Apr 27 by cocklebreath

I genuinely think this loser is worse than the Welsh wonder, the team he put out tonight was diabolical, if Adams Is fit he starts.
So many bad players, Ely and Adam Armstrong top the list tonight, hopeless

I was in such a low moment tonight, and with my phone screen broken (not SFC related, although it doubt it would have survived tonight!!) I couldn't use Whats app groups to express my views, I tried explaining how absolute dog turd those 2 are
The HT sub threw me over the edge and she just sagely nodded in agreement
Sack the clueless clown on 23:16 - Apr 27 with 851 viewscocklebreath

Sack the clueless clown on 23:14 - Apr 27 by ericofarabia

I was in such a low moment tonight, and with my phone screen broken (not SFC related, although it doubt it would have survived tonight!!) I couldn't use Whats app groups to express my views, I tried explaining how absolute dog turd those 2 are
The HT sub threw me over the edge and she just sagely nodded in agreement

I’ve just got home and bored the wife senseless with my moaning

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Sack the clueless clown on 23:20 - Apr 27 with 836 viewsBLEEDRED

RS knows he won't be here next season whatever division we are in, so what does he care . Clearly can't coach a team. The players have no idea what their role is, Bournemouth are just a better coached team.
Clear out the uncommitted players on 23:35 - Apr 27 with 804 viewsMattFinish

Clear out the uncommitted players on 21:59 - Apr 27 by onedannywallace

The following need to go, I wouldnt even wait till the end of the season. Doubt anybody will pay for them so they migh just have to be released:

Bazunu (I know he's only young but not good enough for Championship)
Caleta-Carr (liability)
Perraud (too slow)
(Maitland-Niles but he'll go back to Arsenal anyway)
Bednarek (doesnt care enough and not good enough for Championship)
Diallo (not good enough and not good enough for Championship)
Adam Armstrong (not good enough for Championship)
Aribo (can't defend)
Alcaraz (can't defend, would rather dive than try to score)
Mara, Orsic, Elyounoussi, Onuachu

Is this a wind up
I know we were sh1t but I’m struggling to find who you’re keeping
Sack the clueless clown on 07:20 - Apr 28 with 695 viewsNewdawn2014

listened to it on the radio , gone before we started with poor selection late subs and some players who are not competant enough, we`ve been here before but with better and more passionate players .
COYS
Sack the clueless clown on 07:47 - Apr 28 with 671 viewsMattFinish

Apparently Selles vowed after the game that Saints will “fight until the very last point”

Well when is that going to start because that didn’t happen last night

Selles’s only qualification is a degree in sports psychology and he appears to be even 💩 at that
Sack the clueless clown on 08:27 - Apr 28 with 612 viewsCity_boy

Just listened to his post match interview. He is absolutely deluded. Comments like, 'we started well in the first minute' are bizarre. Shame they couldn't do it for another 89 minutes.

Everything from team selections, subs and tactics, which have proven not to work, but we keep doing the same, is down to RS.

The whole bottom 3rd of premier league has struggled this year, yet we manage to be even worse.

The JWP episode and bringing on Lyanco last night just didn't make sense.

This was a game where nothing other than a win would help our cause.

I only hope they don't give this chancer another contract for next year believing he can deliver on the Championship.

A good root and branch top down rebuild is required.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2023 12:06]
Login to get fewer ads

Sack the clueless clown on 10:26 - Apr 28 with 514 views10i

To go to a back 5 when everyone knows it doesn't work and we need to win this game is embarrassing to say the least for a so called manager.
To not start Che, when you know he's our only striker too.
To not have Onuacho at least on the bench when you might chase a goal at the end too.
To think Adam Armstrong is PL player after watching him that often disqualifies RS in a way that should be sacked alone based on that.
Again our best rated players did come on late (Che and SA) - and the worst rated players in AA and Elyounoussi did somehow start again.

It's no wonder the fans are not up to it from the start when they have to wonder abouth those odd decisions an hour before the game even started minimizing our chances to get something out of this game.

And to afterwards talk about fighting seems a bit odd.

It would take a very, very good manager to get something out of that team - but RS is making the same mistakes week in and week out and seems to be surprised that it doesn't work.
Hasenhüttl, who at other clubs had proven he can be very good, did struggle to get something out of them, but even without all that winter-signings he had a better points per game ratio then NJ and RS. So it's not a hard guess we would be some points better off with him or someone of his calibre at the helm...
Sack the clueless clown on 10:35 - Apr 28 with 506 viewsDorsetIan

Sack the clueless clown on 10:26 - Apr 28 by 10i

To go to a back 5 when everyone knows it doesn't work and we need to win this game is embarrassing to say the least for a so called manager.
To not start Che, when you know he's our only striker too.
To not have Onuacho at least on the bench when you might chase a goal at the end too.
To think Adam Armstrong is PL player after watching him that often disqualifies RS in a way that should be sacked alone based on that.
Again our best rated players did come on late (Che and SA) - and the worst rated players in AA and Elyounoussi did somehow start again.

It's no wonder the fans are not up to it from the start when they have to wonder abouth those odd decisions an hour before the game even started minimizing our chances to get something out of this game.

And to afterwards talk about fighting seems a bit odd.

It would take a very, very good manager to get something out of that team - but RS is making the same mistakes week in and week out and seems to be surprised that it doesn't work.
Hasenhüttl, who at other clubs had proven he can be very good, did struggle to get something out of them, but even without all that winter-signings he had a better points per game ratio then NJ and RS. So it's not a hard guess we would be some points better off with him or someone of his calibre at the helm...

And imagine if we'd appointed a decent replacement for Ralph last summer, and let him spend all that money.

Dither and terrible errors by our owners.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Clear out the uncommitted players on 11:20 - Apr 28 with 485 viewsSpringhill_old_boy

Clear out the uncommitted players on 21:59 - Apr 27 by onedannywallace

The following need to go, I wouldnt even wait till the end of the season. Doubt anybody will pay for them so they migh just have to be released:

Bazunu (I know he's only young but not good enough for Championship)
Caleta-Carr (liability)
Perraud (too slow)
(Maitland-Niles but he'll go back to Arsenal anyway)
Bednarek (doesnt care enough and not good enough for Championship)
Diallo (not good enough and not good enough for Championship)
Adam Armstrong (not good enough for Championship)
Aribo (can't defend)
Alcaraz (can't defend, would rather dive than try to score)
Mara, Orsic, Elyounoussi, Onuachu

Wasn´t Armstrong bought because he scored a ton of goals in the championship ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024