Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burnley want Che Adams 13:38 - Jun 12 with 4641 viewsIanSouthstander

Vincent Kompany is interested in taking Che Adams to Burnley.

A fee in the region of £12m was mentioned.

I'd let him go. He didn't play anywhere near enough games to be missed.
Burnley want Che Adams on 23:10 - Jun 13 with 858 viewshedgeend61

Burnley want Che Adams on 21:16 - Jun 13 by grumpy

What you fail to understand is that there has to be a reason why so many players form faded.
A good Manager would have been camped on the owners desk demanding a new goal keeper.
Now look at the defence
Bella-Kotchap - German International 21
Selisu- Ghana International 24
Perraud- French international at u17-u20 25
Kyle Walker- Peters England International 26
Midfield
Lavia- Belgium International will go to a big club next season 19 .
JPW England International will have no trouble finding Premier Club.
Alcaraz promising Argentina player 20
Forwards
Sulemana- Ghana International
Orsic Croatian International,big reputation in Croatia,played 1 game.
Onuachu - Nigerian International, 79 goals in 114 games or Genk in Belgium gets 11 games quite a few of them as a second half sub.
To answer your question on form quite a few of them could have got in Leicesters first 11.
The problem was we had two awful managers who were totally clueless.

So how many of our lot would oust any of these, (haven't bothered checking the whole squad either)

Iverson/Ward

Faes
Evans
Castagne
Thomas.

Barnes
Teleman
Maddison
Dewesbury Hall
Soumane.

Ianacho or Vardy

I'm struggling to fit 2 in, and this shower somehow managed to get relegated, when they should have easy finished mid table with better managers than ours.

Most of our knowledgeable fans know we're packed with players not up to PL level, hence 25 points, they should be fine in the Championship next season
Burnley want Che Adams on 07:59 - Jun 14 with 762 viewsgrumpy

Burnley want Che Adams on 23:10 - Jun 13 by hedgeend61

So how many of our lot would oust any of these, (haven't bothered checking the whole squad either)

Iverson/Ward

Faes
Evans
Castagne
Thomas.

Barnes
Teleman
Maddison
Dewesbury Hall
Soumane.

Ianacho or Vardy

I'm struggling to fit 2 in, and this shower somehow managed to get relegated, when they should have easy finished mid table with better managers than ours.

Most of our knowledgeable fans know we're packed with players not up to PL level, hence 25 points, they should be fine in the Championship next season

If they were so much better than us how come they were one of the few teams we beat last season?
Burnley want Che Adams on 09:04 - Jun 14 with 726 viewsRon11

Burnley want Che Adams on 21:16 - Jun 13 by grumpy

What you fail to understand is that there has to be a reason why so many players form faded.
A good Manager would have been camped on the owners desk demanding a new goal keeper.
Now look at the defence
Bella-Kotchap - German International 21
Selisu- Ghana International 24
Perraud- French international at u17-u20 25
Kyle Walker- Peters England International 26
Midfield
Lavia- Belgium International will go to a big club next season 19 .
JPW England International will have no trouble finding Premier Club.
Alcaraz promising Argentina player 20
Forwards
Sulemana- Ghana International
Orsic Croatian International,big reputation in Croatia,played 1 game.
Onuachu - Nigerian International, 79 goals in 114 games or Genk in Belgium gets 11 games quite a few of them as a second half sub.
To answer your question on form quite a few of them could have got in Leicesters first 11.
The problem was we had two awful managers who were totally clueless.

I totally agree. Most of the time last season they looked as if they didn't have an idea what they were supposed to be doing - one small example, Alcaraz always looked well up for it, showed passion and just went for goal (instead of playing it back and sideways) and as a result, scored a few. Looked like our biggest threat against Arsenal, but gets subbed at half time (Selles claimed he already had a yellow card) and sits watching the rest of the game looking very unhappy, while the idiot goes to a back five and throws away two points, nearly all three.
Should have got in Alcaraz' face at half time, told him to cool it and go for goal - the lad was a potential match winner for Saints that day, scored one, provided the pass for another and cleared off the line.
Subbing him at half time was clueless.
Burnley want Che Adams on 09:10 - Jun 14 with 722 viewsRon11

Burnley want Che Adams on 09:45 - Jun 13 by saint901

I'd be tempted to keep him until at least January.

Tella is unlikely to want to come "home" and he's earned a crack in the PL.

AA is proven at this level but is hardly the physical presence we will need in the Champ.

Tall Paul and Sulumena should be good enough at Champ level, but we've not really seen the best of them so far.

Mara is (in my view) not good enough at Champ level - I hope I'm proved wrong - and is certainly not a leader.

Alcaraz and Aribo are both converted midfield players and inconsistent.

The rest we have are untested kids.

So I think Che has to stay.

Alacaraz.
I think he's a great player with a lot of potential as a striker.
No doubt plenty of other clubs will have recognised that.
Burnley want Che Adams on 11:08 - Jun 18 with 588 viewscocklebreath

Apparently we want 15 mill for Tella but Burnley think it’s too much. I don’t understand why he’s valued so low, I say sod them and tell him he’s staying

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Burnley want Che Adams on 12:46 - Jun 18 with 524 views1885_SFC

Burnley want Che Adams on 11:08 - Jun 18 by cocklebreath

Apparently we want 15 mill for Tella but Burnley think it’s too much. I don’t understand why he’s valued so low, I say sod them and tell him he’s staying

This is why Burnley will go straight back down. If Tella isn't worth £15M to them in this day and age - after all he did for them last season, then they don't deserve to stay up. I think they need a reality check. Just because we've been relegated, it doesn't mean a club like Burnley can pick him off for peanuts.

Old School is Cool

Burnley want Che Adams on 13:26 - Jun 18 with 498 viewscocklebreath

Burnley want Che Adams on 12:46 - Jun 18 by 1885_SFC

This is why Burnley will go straight back down. If Tella isn't worth £15M to them in this day and age - after all he did for them last season, then they don't deserve to stay up. I think they need a reality check. Just because we've been relegated, it doesn't mean a club like Burnley can pick him off for peanuts.

Agreed tell em to fook off and tell Tella they obviously didn’t rate him

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024