Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League One Reading 16:33 - Jun 17 with 1484 viewsRon11

Selles in talks to be their new manager after Chris Wilder backed out due to contractual issues.
Send us a CV Chris..
League One Reading on 17:52 - Jun 17 with 1426 viewsPatfromPoole

Well that’s them totally fooked then.

Think they are starting the season on minus points due to not paying their players, same as Wigan.

If only it was allowed in the rules to stop paying your players……

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

League One Reading on 19:11 - Jun 17 with 1388 viewsRon11

League One Reading on 17:52 - Jun 17 by PatfromPoole

Well that’s them totally fooked then.

Think they are starting the season on minus points due to not paying their players, same as Wigan.

If only it was allowed in the rules to stop paying your players……

No wonder Chris Wilder backed out then. And probably the only place where Selles can find a job..
League One Reading on 20:07 - Jun 17 with 1348 viewssaintwizzler

I just spoke to a Reading Season Ticket holder friend of mine and they are proper fûcked.
More charges incoming.
Dodgy owners.

WE MARCH ON

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

League One Reading on 20:57 - Jun 17 with 1323 viewsPatfromPoole

League One Reading on 20:07 - Jun 17 by saintwizzler

I just spoke to a Reading Season Ticket holder friend of mine and they are proper fûcked.
More charges incoming.
Dodgy owners.

WE MARCH ON

Skates must be laughing.

Two of the three teams coming down are going to start on minus points.

If they don’t get promoted this season, you have to wonder if they ever will.

League One Reading on 10:06 - Jun 18 with 1122 viewsarfurdent

League One Reading on 20:57 - Jun 17 by PatfromPoole

Skates must be laughing.

Two of the three teams coming down are going to start on minus points.

If they don’t get promoted this season, you have to wonder if they ever will.

they won't!
Because that is what skate scum do

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

League One Reading on 10:36 - Jun 18 with 1078 viewskingslandstand1

League One Reading on 19:11 - Jun 17 by Ron11

No wonder Chris Wilder backed out then. And probably the only place where Selles can find a job..

Selles problem was that he took the job on down here rather than just as caretaker until permanent manager took over (not that we've got one yet!)

He should stay probably where he is best at, and that's coaching rather than thinking cos he's managed (?) in the Prem League he has credentials
League One Reading on 10:39 - Jun 18 with 1074 viewsPatfromPoole

League One Reading on 10:36 - Jun 18 by kingslandstand1

Selles problem was that he took the job on down here rather than just as caretaker until permanent manager took over (not that we've got one yet!)

He should stay probably where he is best at, and that's coaching rather than thinking cos he's managed (?) in the Prem League he has credentials

He’s just a data analyst.

League One Reading on 11:33 - Jun 18 with 1049 views1ASIN12

League One Reading on 10:36 - Jun 18 by kingslandstand1

I’m not sure he’s that good a coach, he came in a year ago and we got worse ever since .

If he gets another managers role in England then he’s been very lucky and would sum up the state of
Managers available if him and the like of Jessie Marsch get roles .
Login to get fewer ads

League One Reading on 12:35 - Jun 18 with 1022 viewskingslandstand1

League One Reading on 11:33 - Jun 18 by 1ASIN12

I’m not sure he’s that good a coach, he came in a year ago and we got worse ever since .

If he gets another managers role in England then he’s been very lucky and would sum up the state of
Managers available if him and the like of Jessie Marsch get roles .

Yet even in Ralph's reign weren't people saying that it was Selles that was pulling the strings or have I got that wrong and thinking of the German guy who saw the writing on the wall?

No matter what, we're now only one div above the Skates and that can't be right with the set up we have and apparently aspire to
League One Reading on 13:27 - Jun 18 with 985 viewssaint22

League One Reading on 12:35 - Jun 18 by kingslandstand1

Yet even in Ralph's reign weren't people saying that it was Selles that was pulling the strings or have I got that wrong and thinking of the German guy who saw the writing on the wall?

No matter what, we're now only one div above the Skates and that can't be right with the set up we have and apparently aspire to

No coincidence that once Ralphs German pal fled for Bayern we went on a downward spiral
League One Reading on 13:36 - Jun 18 with 982 viewsPatfromPoole

League One Reading on 12:35 - Jun 18 by kingslandstand1

You can have all the set-up in the world, but if as a club you keep recruiting sub-standard managers and players, it is not destined to end well.

League One Reading on 14:33 - Jun 18 with 934 viewskingslandstand1

League One Reading on 13:36 - Jun 18 by PatfromPoole

You can have all the set-up in the world, but if as a club you keep recruiting sub-standard managers and players, it is not destined to end well.

Being cheapskates springs to mind and let's be honest, we as punters and lifelong supporters (not fans) have been shat on
League One Reading on 15:31 - Jun 18 with 912 viewsarfurdent

League One Reading on 14:33 - Jun 18 by kingslandstand1

Being cheapskates springs to mind and let's be honest, we as punters and lifelong supporters (not fans) have been shat on

remember you are just a customer buying a ticket to see a 90 minute "entertainment" event.

Bit like going to the Odeon to see Star Wars

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024