Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monitors 06:47 - Aug 6 with 1849 viewsjackal

What a complete balls up.

Long queues to get your drinks order and long queues to get them at the bar. At half time couldn't get to the toilets because both sets of queues were side by side.

Who's the genius who came up with this idea?
Monitors on 07:53 - Aug 6 with 1807 viewsFergal

Truly bonkers. Who comes up with this rubbish?

Was there one customer - a single one - who thought this is a good idea.
Monitors on 14:32 - Aug 6 with 1715 viewsmax936

Its probably an American idea and therefore utterly useless.!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Monitors on 21:39 - Aug 6 with 1617 viewsSullutaCreturned

I don't go in the bars, whats this?
Monitors on 00:03 - Aug 7 with 1588 viewslifelong

Monitors on 21:39 - Aug 6 by SullutaCreturned

I don't go in the bars, whats this?

A load of confused people wandering around wondering how to get some refreshment before the game.
Monitors on 06:11 - Aug 7 with 1570 viewsWhiterockin

Monitors on 00:03 - Aug 7 by lifelong

A load of confused people wandering around wondering how to get some refreshment before the game.

Can't be the brightest if they buy refreshments in the ground.
Monitors on 08:10 - Aug 7 with 1539 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

One guideline for process improvement is to aim to deliver for the customer at the first point of contact. Sources of waste include waiting and extra processing. Waste lowers production and usually disappoints the customer.
Without doubt someone does not know what they are doing and so has reduced sales and frustrated fans.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Monitors on 08:56 - Aug 7 with 1526 viewsSullutaCreturned

OK, what is this? Can I take it people now use a computer screen to order their food and drink, take a number and move to a collection point?

That kind of system only works if you have enough screens and enough staff (who know what they are doing) and also enough room. What we don't have on our concourse is enough room, apart from the West.

The stadium, while I do understand why the capacity was decided on the grounds of finances at the time, is poorly designed for me.

Access both driving and walking is poor, the concourses are too narrow. Inside the bowl is great, plenty of room and good views all around. The rest of it though, crap.
Monitors on 10:31 - Aug 7 with 1496 viewsbuilthjack

Monitors on 08:56 - Aug 7 by SullutaCreturned

OK, what is this? Can I take it people now use a computer screen to order their food and drink, take a number and move to a collection point?

That kind of system only works if you have enough screens and enough staff (who know what they are doing) and also enough room. What we don't have on our concourse is enough room, apart from the West.

The stadium, while I do understand why the capacity was decided on the grounds of finances at the time, is poorly designed for me.

Access both driving and walking is poor, the concourses are too narrow. Inside the bowl is great, plenty of room and good views all around. The rest of it though, crap.

We should play at the CCS.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Monitors on 12:31 - Aug 7 with 1462 viewsThrasher6

Monitors on 10:31 - Aug 7 by builthjack

We should play at the CCS.

The concourses at CCS are...let's face it the best in the world....bigger and better than even Barcelona, until they realised and are re-developing the Nou Camp...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Monitors on 16:32 - Aug 7 with 1391 viewsSullutaCreturned

Monitors on 12:31 - Aug 7 by Thrasher6

The concourses at CCS are...let's face it the best in the world....bigger and better than even Barcelona, until they realised and are re-developing the Nou Camp...

I've been to the Nou Camp, it's grim down the back of there, metal cages everywhere. it's more like a high security prison! Their dressing rooms were tiny too, not as bad as the Vetch but much smaller than I'd imagined.

In fact, considering how much us football fans pay, the clubs don't really treat the fans very well behind the scenes. The exception to that seems to be Tottenhams new ground which looks luxurious compared to most others. I've not been to the Etihad though.
Monitors on 17:24 - Aug 7 with 1375 viewsbuilthjack

Monitors on 12:31 - Aug 7 by Thrasher6

They are big. Good toilets too.
Shite football team.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Monitors on 17:39 - Aug 7 with 1364 viewsmajorraglan

Monitors on 17:24 - Aug 7 by builthjack

They are big. Good toilets too.
Shite football team.

Looking at things from an objective and non biased perspective, the concourses at the CCS are much much better than the Liberty. There’s plenty of room, plenty of refreshment outlets and toilets, but I do prefer the view in the Liberty.

As has been said, I’d agree with the comments about the Nou Camp being a terrible ground, some of the seats are so far from the pitch that the players are like ants. The old Wembley was one of the worst grounds I’ve been to along with Somerton Park and its speedway track.
Monitors on 19:05 - Aug 7 with 1337 viewsjackal

Monitors on 17:39 - Aug 7 by majorraglan

Looking at things from an objective and non biased perspective, the concourses at the CCS are much much better than the Liberty. There’s plenty of room, plenty of refreshment outlets and toilets, but I do prefer the view in the Liberty.

As has been said, I’d agree with the comments about the Nou Camp being a terrible ground, some of the seats are so far from the pitch that the players are like ants. The old Wembley was one of the worst grounds I’ve been to along with Somerton Park and its speedway track.

Managed to get to the Camp Nou in May for the game against Real Sociedad..

The away end was a small caged-in area right in the top corner. It must have been awful.
They must have needed binoculars up there. They had the last laugh because Real won 2-0.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024