Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top 3 Worst Russells 17:07 - Sep 17 with 1982 viewsHeisenberg

Brand
Grant
Martin

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Top 3 Worst Russells on 18:01 - Sep 17 with 1921 views1885_SFC

Old School is Cool

Top 3 Worst Russells on 18:20 - Sep 17 with 1903 viewsfelly1

Bishop
Brand
Hobbs
Top 3 Worst Russells on 13:46 - Sep 18 with 1740 viewsbarry_sanchez

Russell Martin sounds like a poundshop hair product, I wouldn't be surprised if the bell end put a bid in for Alberto Balsam in the window.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

Top 3 Worst Russells on 17:30 - Sep 18 with 1655 viewscocklebreath

Just listened to the latest pre match press conference, sound like the club are already managing expectations, my early season confidence has all but gone. Loser club with no ambition except making a profit on players

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Top 3 Worst Russells on 17:59 - Sep 18 with 1632 viewsChesham_Saint

The sound of a paedophile at the school gates as he rustles for sweeties in his pockets?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Top 3 Worst Russells on 00:54 - Sep 19 with 1560 viewssaint22

Top 3 Worst Russells on 17:59 - Sep 18 by Chesham_Saint

The sound of a paedophile at the school gates as he rustles for sweeties in his pockets?

Looks like Brand might just pip Martin this week - depending on Tuesdays result
Always knew he was a wrong 'un, how else did his sh1te "comedy" get him a career
Top 3 Worst Russells on 09:09 - Sep 19 with 1504 viewskentsouthampton

.N/T
[Post edited 19 Sep 2023 9:10]
Top 3 Worst Russells on 09:10 - Sep 19 with 1502 viewskentsouthampton

Top 3 Worst Russells on 17:30 - Sep 18 by cocklebreath

Just listened to the latest pre match press conference, sound like the club are already managing expectations, my early season confidence has all but gone. Loser club with no ambition except making a profit on players

I don't know why expectations are so high, teams coming down are on a downwards trajectory heading into a league where there are a lot of teams on an upward one.
Login to get fewer ads

Top 3 Worst Russells on 13:23 - Sep 19 with 1446 viewscocklebreath

Top 3 Worst Russells on 09:10 - Sep 19 by kentsouthampton

I don't know why expectations are so high, teams coming down are on a downwards trajectory heading into a league where there are a lot of teams on an upward one.

Because how many other clubs can spend £12 million on a striker? How many other clubs were left with just 6 players after international call ups?
We are a big fish in this league and we as fans should expect to be up near the top, I want Russell to work out but I’m fast losing confidence.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024