Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Merry Christmas... 12:12 - Dec 25 with 589 viewsSullutaCreturned

...you filthy animals. Yes I pinched a line from Home Alone 2.

Personally I've had a strange old year, I lost my sister to cancer then found out I had a 17 year old son I'd never met. 2 weeks ago a good friend died, we had worked together for 20 years, played for the same football team. He was a lovely bloke, he had a massive stroke and just dropped dead. That's not all of it either but they are the biggest things.

I guess the message is live each day the best you can because you just never know what is around the corner

So Merry Christmas and a happy new year to one and all.

“Don’t be so worried about what you eat between Christmas and New Year’s. Worry more about what you eat between New Year’s and Christmas.” —Unknown.

Merry Christmas... on 16:41 - Dec 25 with 544 viewsBoundy

Merry Christmas to you sir ,so sorry to hear about your recent losses,this time of the year always seems to take prisoners regardless.As you say live each day as if it's your last because sadly it will be, but not yet.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Merry Christmas... on 20:10 - Dec 25 with 498 viewsWhiterockin

Christmas is always a time that we seem to reflect. Everyone in life has to deal with the hand that they are delt, some far better than others, that's life. The only thing I can say is make the most of what you have for as long as you can. Go through life with as few regrets as possible and treat others as you would like to be treated. Most of all don't let the idiots get you down, enjoy life, it's precious.

Merry Christmas to all the posters and may the new year bring you all you wish and hope for.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Merry Christmas... on 20:48 - Dec 25 with 463 viewsonehunglow

Do what you can .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024