Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
watford tickets 11:14 - Jan 30 with 952 viewssledger

at 9-00 am tickets for the replay were going on sale today but now everything has disappeared,anyone know whats going on
watford tickets on 11:50 - Jan 30 with 891 viewsIanSouthstander

It's going to be tricky fitting the replay in.

5th round has to be played midweek around 28th feb.

We have 3 midweek games prior to that. So the ideal time would be tue/wed next week.

I don't know if Watford/Saints can get their arses in gear and arrange for next week , failing that we will have to re-arrange one of our existing games. All of which have already been rescheduled.
watford tickets on 11:58 - Jan 30 with 876 viewsSaintNick

watford tickets on 11:50 - Jan 30 by IanSouthstander

It's going to be tricky fitting the replay in.

5th round has to be played midweek around 28th feb.

We have 3 midweek games prior to that. So the ideal time would be tue/wed next week.

I don't know if Watford/Saints can get their arses in gear and arrange for next week , failing that we will have to re-arrange one of our existing games. All of which have already been rescheduled.

That week was left free for FA Cup replays so it will be next week

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

watford tickets on 11:59 - Jan 30 with 871 viewssledger

it was showing this morning as being played next tuesday,tickets on sale this morning,but everything now taken down,strange.
watford tickets on 12:32 - Jan 30 with 829 viewsLondonSaint76

watford tickets on 11:59 - Jan 30 by sledger

it was showing this morning as being played next tuesday,tickets on sale this morning,but everything now taken down,strange.

Purely a speculative guess on my part and I could be completely wrong; is it possible that this has something to do with live TV coverage? Perhaps either the BBC / ITV / some obscure overseas broadcaster has woken up to the fact there is a replay and want to cover the game. If Saints had decided on Tuesday 19.45 and then a broadcaster comes steaming in wanting to dictate a date / KO time that differs from what we were going to do then we’d have to suspend ticket sales until it is sorted. Could be way off the mark of course, just a thought….
[Post edited 30 Jan 12:34]

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

watford tickets on 12:37 - Jan 30 with 819 viewsSaintNick

watford tickets on 12:32 - Jan 30 by LondonSaint76

Purely a speculative guess on my part and I could be completely wrong; is it possible that this has something to do with live TV coverage? Perhaps either the BBC / ITV / some obscure overseas broadcaster has woken up to the fact there is a replay and want to cover the game. If Saints had decided on Tuesday 19.45 and then a broadcaster comes steaming in wanting to dictate a date / KO time that differs from what we were going to do then we’d have to suspend ticket sales until it is sorted. Could be way off the mark of course, just a thought….
[Post edited 30 Jan 12:34]

There are five replays next week, 3 of them are scheduled for Tuesday including us and the other two on Wednesday.

The wednesday ones are Forest V Bristol City and Villa V Chelsea so either of those look potential TV games.

The Tuesday ones are all Championship affairs

Coventry V Wednesday looks a bit run of the mill so that Leaves Plymouth V Leeds & Saints V Watford.

I would think that you might not be too far off the mark here and there might be two ticket prices one of we are not on TV and a lower one if we are

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

watford tickets (n/t) on 14:04 - Jan 30 with 708 viewskingslandstand1

[Post edited 30 Jan 14:05]
watford tickets on 15:51 - Jan 30 with 597 viewsBenali_Saint

Theyre on sale now
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024