Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The ref 19:52 - Mar 9 with 1102 viewssaint22

Yet another atrocious display and if I am not mistaken by a Demoted PL ref
Totally clueless and inept
The ref on 08:32 - Mar 10 with 768 viewsMrangry25

Pretty much sums up the standard of official across the board. That said some of the feigning injury by Sunderland yesterday was ridiculous it is about time that yellow and then reds are shown for this blatant cheating.
The ref on 12:38 - Mar 10 with 671 viewssaintmark1976

Stuart Attwell, he was useless when he reffed us in the Premiership and nothing has changed.
The ref on 18:11 - Mar 11 with 518 viewsericofarabia

The ref on 08:32 - Mar 10 by Mrangry25

Pretty much sums up the standard of official across the board. That said some of the feigning injury by Sunderland yesterday was ridiculous it is about time that yellow and then reds are shown for this blatant cheating.

They need to insist that any player who goes down claiming a head injury, so HAVE to go off the pitch for an assessment. I have lost count how many times I've seen play stopped, and the player gets up without needing treatment so stays on the pitch.
Newcastle did it 3 times in the 1st leg of the semi last season at SMS.
The ref on 18:49 - Mar 11 with 501 viewsSFC_Referee

The ref on 18:11 - Mar 11 by ericofarabia

They need to insist that any player who goes down claiming a head injury, so HAVE to go off the pitch for an assessment. I have lost count how many times I've seen play stopped, and the player gets up without needing treatment so stays on the pitch.
Newcastle did it 3 times in the 1st leg of the semi last season at SMS.

Well tbf they did introduce a law this season for that exact situation, although not just for head injuries but all in general. As you’d of seen it in many of the saints games this season, but now if a player goes down requiring treatment, who’s not the goalie, and there is no disciplinary action awarded to any opposing players (aka their injury wasn’t from a yellow/red card challenge) then they must leave the field of play and can’t re-enter for another 30 seconds when the ref will give the signal.
And tbf for how it’s been used so far this season, I think the addition of the 30 second law has worked well so far

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

The ref on 15:17 - Mar 17 with 326 viewsScoot

The ref on 18:49 - Mar 11 by SFC_Referee

Well tbf they did introduce a law this season for that exact situation, although not just for head injuries but all in general. As you’d of seen it in many of the saints games this season, but now if a player goes down requiring treatment, who’s not the goalie, and there is no disciplinary action awarded to any opposing players (aka their injury wasn’t from a yellow/red card challenge) then they must leave the field of play and can’t re-enter for another 30 seconds when the ref will give the signal.
And tbf for how it’s been used so far this season, I think the addition of the 30 second law has worked well so far

I ❤️ VAR.
Its the dunces at Stockleigh Park that interpret wrong that ruin it.
Don't moan about VAR then cry about poor refereeing when we don't have it. I know it can take time but that's better if you get the correct result. You also get to celebrate twice.
What's not to ❤️

Poll: Should NJ go?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024