Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On This Day In 2028 - Saints Get To FA Cup Semi Final 09:15 - Mar 18 with 448 viewsSaintsNews

On This Day In 2018 - Saints Get To FA Cup Semi Final 18th Mar 2024 09:12
Those complaining about the weather at the moment, should remember this day in 2018 when blizzards hit the country and covered it in snow and Southampton travelled to Wigan Athletic and covered themselves in glory. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
On This Day In 2028 - Saints Get To FA Cup Semi Final on 09:23 - Mar 18 with 436 viewsManhattan_Lynx

Sounds good. I'll look forward to that.
On This Day In 2028 - Saints Get To FA Cup Semi Final on 09:24 - Mar 18 with 428 viewsSaintNick

On This Day In 2028 - Saints Get To FA Cup Semi Final on 09:23 - Mar 18 by Manhattan_Lynx

Sounds good. I'll look forward to that.

You heard it hear first

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

On This Day In 2028 - Saints Get To FA Cup Semi Final on 09:52 - Mar 18 with 399 viewsPatfromPoole

I know that when this happens it will be a great day.

Would you recommend staying in St. Helens?

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

On This Day In 2028 - Saints Get To FA Cup Semi Final on 10:04 - Mar 18 with 386 viewssaintmark1976

What, in four years time we will take the F A Cup seriously, field our strongest team and actually attempt to progress to the next round ? Wow that’s a novel idea.
On This Day In 2028 - Saints Get To FA Cup Semi Final on 10:33 - Mar 18 with 345 viewssaintwizzler

On This Day In 2028 - Saints Get To FA Cup Semi Final on 10:04 - Mar 18 by saintmark1976

What, in four years time we will take the F A Cup seriously, field our strongest team and actually attempt to progress to the next round ? Wow that’s a novel idea.

Like Coventry have done you mean?

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024