Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Under 12's Could See Blackburn Game For Free 09:18 - Mar 18 with 712 viewsSaintNick

Blackburn have announced their ticket details for the Saints game and Under 12's accompanied by an adult get in free, will they reciprocate for the away fans, in the Premier League they have to Im not sure about the Championship

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Under 12's Could See Blackburn Game For Free on 09:50 - Mar 18 with 674 viewsPatfromPoole

They have been taking their time.

Have they got under-12's in charge of their ticket office?

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Under 12's Could See Blackburn Game For Free on 14:38 - Mar 18 with 575 viewsSalisburySaint

Details for tickets now announced and under 12s free https://www.southamptonfc.com/en/blackburn-rovers-v-southampton-fc-ticket-inform
Under 12's Could See Blackburn Game For Free on 16:36 - Mar 18 with 516 views1ASIN12

Will be interesting how many we take here, a few weeks ago when we were looking likely we could get 2nd place I’d thought we might have taken 4 or 5 thousand now I’m not sure we will sell much more then 2000.
Under 12's Could See Blackburn Game For Free on 16:42 - Mar 18 with 508 viewsPatfromPoole

What with us potentially being able to have 7,500 fans up there, I thought this might be one where Saints might have quite heavily subsidised the official coach travel.

It's great that under-12's can watch it free, though I suspect that is more down to Blackburn.

The official coach is £44, or £42 if you have a season ticket. It's a lot of money if there is an adult and child wanting to go, even if the child's match ticket is free.

Don't get me wrong, I would rather staple my eyebrows than go on the bingo bus, but there are a lot of fans for whom it's potentially a valuable service.

I totally get that Saints are on the verge of near financial ruin if we don't get promoted, but this could yet be a key game to try and get 2nd place. Which would prevent the near financial ruin.

And with, say, 5,000 fans up there, it could make all the difference.
[Post edited 18 Mar 16:42]

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Under 12's Could See Blackburn Game For Free on 21:25 - Mar 18 with 376 viewssaintwizzler

Due to unforeseen circumstances I have 2 tickets for this for sale.
DM me.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024