Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The worst result for us today 19:20 - Apr 6 with 500 viewsPatfromPoole

Leeds losing.

Ipswich appear to be incapable of beating Norwich. Would be good for them to meet in the play-offs.

We were awful today, mind. Never looked like shooting, let alone scoring.

Successful teams will still get the result even if they are not playing well.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

The worst result for us today on 09:13 - Apr 8 with 231 viewsCity_boy

Agree, Ipswich's worst nightmare would be to meet Norwich in play offs, which is a distinct possibility.

I wouldn't 'rate their chances either, in beating Norwich over 2 legs. Norwich seem to have some momentum at the moment, and with Sargent back, they look a decent outfit. Not sure how Ipswich would cope with disappointment of not gaining automatic promotion and having to play their local rivals.
The worst result for us today on 09:15 - Apr 8 with 222 viewsPatfromPoole

The worst result for us today on 09:13 - Apr 8 by City_boy

Agree, Ipswich's worst nightmare would be to meet Norwich in play offs, which is a distinct possibility.

I wouldn't 'rate their chances either, in beating Norwich over 2 legs. Norwich seem to have some momentum at the moment, and with Sargent back, they look a decent outfit. Not sure how Ipswich would cope with disappointment of not gaining automatic promotion and having to play their local rivals.

Sargent is the best striker in the division in my opinion.

Norwich didn’t even have Rowe playing on Saturday, and he’s a fine player.

They’re a very dangerous team, Norwich.

Anazing to think Wagner was nearly a goner at Christmas, but then Sargent had been injured for 3 months at that time.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024