Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crowd of less than 25,000 looming for play-off semi home leg 09:16 - Apr 28 with 7714 viewsPatfromPoole

Unless the Club do something bold with pricing (£15 or less).

The play-offs were always my favourite week of the season to watch games on TV (as a neutral); often so much excitement in games with big atmospheres.

However, the feeling I get is that a lot of fans just want the season to end now, and extending it by another couple of weeks is just prolonging the angst.

A real shame.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Crowd of less than 25,000 looming for play-off semi home leg on 18:35 - May 14 with 519 viewshedgeend61

Crowd of less than 25,000 looming for play-off semi home leg on 17:03 - May 14 by saints__fan__73

The summary remains the same. Financially we're f'ked and there's as much chance of the club putting in the old monkey chicken petting zoo as extending the stadium.

"Not approved by Police and never will be."

How's your prediction on moving the away fans going?
Crowd of less than 25,000 looming for play-off semi home leg on 19:24 - May 14 with 448 viewsUlsterBaz

Crowd of less than 25,000 looming for play-off semi home leg on 18:35 - May 14 by hedgeend61

"Not approved by Police and never will be."

How's your prediction on moving the away fans going?

lol
Crowd of less than 25,000 looming for play-off semi home leg on 10:39 - May 15 with 313 viewsfranniesTache

My understanding is we're not "financially f*cked" if we don't go up, but we will struggle to spend next season and there will be more redundancies.

It seems pretty likely to me from what i've heard that we're not going to be able to compete at the same level as we did this season, and a lot of players will be gone (with a lot less funds to replace)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024