Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Talking of Wembley 15:35 - May 25 with 890 viewskingslandstand1

Didn't think I'd ever cheer a Man Utd goal but I did just then!

(can't stand either club, but in this instance I just don't want City to win more that Utd)
Talking of Wembley on 15:58 - May 25 with 848 viewsCity_boy

Walkers defending for Mainoo's goal was awful, but you don't hear any commentators slate him for it. Any other defender they would be criticising him.
Talking of Wembley on 18:46 - May 25 with 687 viewsBerber

Talking of Wembley on 15:58 - May 25 by City_boy

Walkers defending for Mainoo's goal was awful, but you don't hear any commentators slate him for it. Any other defender they would be criticising him.

True, he did well enough for the rest of the game vs Rashford and Garnacho down the middle, but for that goal he was rubbish.
Talking of Wembley on 18:57 - May 25 with 672 viewsgrumpy

I hope Martin noted the majority of possession City had and the result.
Talking of Wembley on 20:24 - May 25 with 596 viewssaint22

Any abide United winning anything
Talking of Wembley on 20:37 - May 25 with 575 viewskingslandstand1

Talking of Wembley on 18:57 - May 25 by grumpy

I hope Martin noted the majority of possession City had and the result.

I was thinking same thing. in the first half there was that period where the best team in the world just could not break down that wall
Talking of Wembley on 22:39 - May 25 with 441 viewshedgeend61

Comparing possession for today's FA Cup game and tomorrows game is not really comparing eggs really with eggs is it?

Man City are far superior to the shambles that is Man Utd, only a couple of players at best would get near the City team, Ten Hagg played a blinder, he was hardly likely to go toe to toe was he, that would have been suicidal.

Saints/Leeds is a 50/50 game.

The biggest mystery today was how the attendance was 5200 short of capacity, even allowing for a generous 1000 for segregation , it looked pretty full to me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024