Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Chairman is on his way... look busy everyone! 06:48 - Jul 4 with 4961 viewsOziRanger

Reports out of Asia suggest that Chairman Tony Fernandes is on his way to London to announce TWO very BIG signings... Could one of them be a Mr D. Beckham? You read it here first!
The Chairman is on his way... look busy everyone! on 06:54 - Jul 4 with 3586 viewsultramagnetic

Fuk hope not why does it never get mentioned his jump over the ball v brazil instead of putting it out and they scored in the 2002 world cup but go on about his free kick v greece. Would have gone in 1 0 up v brazil if it was not for him.
The Chairman is on his way... look busy everyone! on 07:17 - Jul 4 with 3521 viewsOakwoodR

Queens Park Rangers owner and chairman Mr Tony Fernandes is delighted to announce that after 8 years the water pressure in the ladies toilets in South Africa Road is now at full strength.
'I know that even when buckets were being rattled and the club only had 6 players on the opening day of pre season training, it was the ladies loos that were the main topic of discussion at the fans forum. After so many years I am delighted that we have found a Polish plumber who was available on a Bosman and will be solely responsible for all sink and toilet related matters within the stadium. This plumber will be a great addition to the club and we beat several leisure centres and care homes to his signature' Tony Fernandes (never) said.

The club will be making no further comment as this time.
Remember it's only official when it's official.
The Chairman is on his way... look busy everyone! on 07:59 - Jul 4 with 3404 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Chairman is on his way... look busy everyone! on 07:17 - Jul 4 by OakwoodR

Queens Park Rangers owner and chairman Mr Tony Fernandes is delighted to announce that after 8 years the water pressure in the ladies toilets in South Africa Road is now at full strength.
'I know that even when buckets were being rattled and the club only had 6 players on the opening day of pre season training, it was the ladies loos that were the main topic of discussion at the fans forum. After so many years I am delighted that we have found a Polish plumber who was available on a Bosman and will be solely responsible for all sink and toilet related matters within the stadium. This plumber will be a great addition to the club and we beat several leisure centres and care homes to his signature' Tony Fernandes (never) said.

While I'm naturally delighted that our new owners have money to invest in plumbing fees, I worry about the wage structure. How much is this new plumber on? Could we not get a local YTS lad in? What length of contract is our new signing on?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Chairman is on his way... look busy everyone! on 08:11 - Jul 4 with 3381 viewsblacky200

I'm not getting my hopes up yet. It is the British Grand Prix this weekend so it makes sense that he is going to be over here. Mind you that logic won't stop me visiting the site on an hourly basis to see if anything has happened.
The Chairman is on his way... look busy everyone! on 08:18 - Jul 4 with 3357 viewsMonahoop

Like.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

The Chairman is on his way... look busy everyone! on 08:27 - Jul 4 with 3325 viewsfLaMeBoY

Sorry to piss on everyones fire byt TF 'might' be here this weekend and if he is, it's because he is going to the Farnborough Air show and the British GP.
The Chairman is on his way... look busy everyone! on 08:33 - Jul 4 with 3290 viewsCharlie1

And he's another one of weareqpr friends

2:59 baby!

The Chairman is on his way... look busy everyone! on 08:34 - Jul 4 with 3282 viewsBushman

Chris Samba on his way for £10 million.....Apparently.

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Login to get fewer ads

The Chairman is on his way... look busy everyone! on 08:47 - Jul 4 with 3229 viewsexiled_dictator

The Chairman is on his way... look busy everyone! on 08:34 - Jul 4 by Bushman

Don't we already have a Samba?
Surely, there is not enough space for 2 of them?
What, are they no77 bus? You wait ages for one, then 2 come along together.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

The Chairman is on his way... look busy everyone! on 08:55 - Jul 4 with 3188 viewsBazWoT

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

The Chairman is on his way... look busy everyone! on 08:57 - Jul 4 with 3179 viewsBromleyHoop

The Chairman is on his way... look busy everyone! on 08:47 - Jul 4 by exiled_dictator

You can never have enough Samba

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Who is your player of the season

The Chairman is on his way... look busy everyone! on 08:57 - Jul 4 with 3175 viewsBazWoT

Just to add, we did the Beckham shit last year, move on.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

The Chairman is on his way... look busy everyone! on 09:11 - Jul 4 with 3106 viewsA40Bosh

I think you'll find that the Polish plumber was available on a Poznan not a Bosman

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

The Chairman is on his way... look busy everyone! on 09:16 - Jul 4 with 3083 viewsadhoc_qpr

Now you've done it - my productivity at work is going out the window!

Obviously he's likely just coming over for the grand prix but after the reveal that we actually did bid for and talk to Giroud, i can't help but wonder...
The Chairman is on his way... look busy everyone! on 09:18 - Jul 4 with 3073 viewsJonDoeman

The Chairman is on his way... look busy everyone! on 08:34 - Jul 4 by Bushman

COR!

It Is What It Is !!

The Chairman is on his way... look busy everyone! on 09:34 - Jul 4 with 2998 viewswestolian

The Chairman is on his way... look busy everyone! on 07:59 - Jul 4 by BrianMcCarthy

While I'm naturally delighted that our new owners have money to invest in plumbing fees, I worry about the wage structure. How much is this new plumber on? Could we not get a local YTS lad in? What length of contract is our new signing on?

4 Years - £20,000 per week

ATAF

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

The Chairman is on his way... look busy everyone! on 09:41 - Jul 4 with 2969 viewsNorthernr

The Chairman is on his way... look busy everyone! on 08:47 - Jul 4 by exiled_dictator

We had two Brunos on the field in one game last year - never thought I'd see the day.
The Chairman is on his way... look busy everyone! on 09:45 - Jul 4 with 2956 viewsingeminate

very good!

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

The Chairman is on his way... look busy everyone! on 09:51 - Jul 4 with 2927 viewsBlackCrowe

Just got text from Offish...

'Queens Park Rangers are delighted to announcement the signing of two new serving staff in the East Paddock food bar. Commenting on the signings, former Manchester City manager Mark Hughes said "this will be a step change in the way we serve customers. Janice and Doreen will actually know what customer service is and will say please and thank you at opportune moments and won't look surprised when you actually want to order something. They will even smile sometimes. This coupled with not running out of mustard, milk and stirrers will take our offer to a whole new level". Former employees Kayleeee and Liebfraumilch were unable to comment, but a thought to be linked with a move to Neil Warnock's Leeds United'.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

The Chairman is on his way... look busy everyone! on 09:51 - Jul 4 with 2924 viewsFerdy

Just to add to the Samba rumour, I bumped into someone at the club a few weeks ago and he confirmed that we were definitely interested in signing Samba as he is not happy in Russia and he gets on well with Hughes.

That was the first and last time I will ever be ITK. I feel dirty.
The Chairman is on his way... look busy everyone! on 09:58 - Jul 4 with 2899 viewswestolian

The Chairman is on his way... look busy everyone! on 09:51 - Jul 4 by Ferdy

Just to add to the Samba rumour, I bumped into someone at the club a few weeks ago and he confirmed that we were definitely interested in signing Samba as he is not happy in Russia and he gets on well with Hughes.

That was the first and last time I will ever be ITK. I feel dirty.

"I bumped into someone at the club"

See, that was your first mistake. You've put your reputation on the line here and it just can't work out well for you !

I hope you've learnt a lesson

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

The Chairman is on his way... look busy everyone! on 10:02 - Jul 4 with 2881 viewsPhildo

Every now and then my colleagues find me chuckling and talking to myself when I find out the latest rumored signing.

To snap me out of it they have to hold up a pre prepared sheet of paper the simply says 'Georges Santos'
The Chairman is on his way... look busy everyone! on 10:02 - Jul 4 with 2879 viewssmegma

I bumped into a bloke in the pub and he decked me. He also said his mates brother is a postie in W12 and hes heard from Aunt Nelly who lives in Ellerslie Rd that shes heard we're signing another player some time this year. She wouldn't divulge any more as it was more than her jobsworth. (Even though shes a retired pensioner)
The Chairman is on his way... look busy everyone! on 10:02 - Jul 4 with 2879 viewspadstow

Well he's not in any hurry. An hour ago he Tweeted:

"On an airasia roadshow meeting 30 investors. Credit suisse taking us on the road. Great to meet and share our vision. Investors liking the story."

The Chairman is on his way... look busy everyone! on 10:08 - Jul 4 with 2843 viewsOakwoodR

If you type 'Chris Samba' into the search facility on twitter it comes up with a few QPR fans getting semis on and West Ham also looking to get him on loan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024