Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool 10:51 - May 5 with 1021 viewssaint22

Our friend Kevin and Andrew Marriner on VAR what could possibly go wrong
Liverpool on 11:12 - May 5 with 1005 viewsSonicBoom

Doesn't fill you with confidence does it. Seems these days you can get sent off for making a perfectly legal tackle so basically it's all in the lap of the gods. Does make me wonder if they would have sent off Van Dijk at Anfield if he'd done what Vestergaard did though.

I think Ings will be back though which is good news. He might fancy scoring there.
Liverpool on 11:46 - May 5 with 982 viewsTimSaint

Liverpool on 11:12 - May 5 by SonicBoom

Doesn't fill you with confidence does it. Seems these days you can get sent off for making a perfectly legal tackle so basically it's all in the lap of the gods. Does make me wonder if they would have sent off Van Dijk at Anfield if he'd done what Vestergaard did though.

I think Ings will be back though which is good news. He might fancy scoring there.

Ings back ?

It may be Ralph mind games, but I'm sure he said that he would be out for at least 3 games, maybe even the rest of the season. (No Euros for him and maybe no move either).

If he plays, of course he will be desperate to score against them - but do remember that VAR robbed him of a chance last time. He was clearly tripped in the area for a pen, but Liverpool went up the other end and scored and of course VAR didn't rewind far enough back to even look at the trip, just enough to confirm that the Liverpool goal was on side etc !!

......I'm sure they will adopt a similar policy this weekend too !!

TimSaint

Liverpool on 13:18 - May 5 with 914 viewsSonicBoom

Well a friend of mine bumped into him on the golf course last Sunday and had a 20 minute chat. DI said he's fit again now so make of that what you will.
Liverpool on 17:36 - May 5 with 815 viewskingslandstand1

Liverpool on 13:18 - May 5 by SonicBoom

Well a friend of mine bumped into him on the golf course last Sunday and had a 20 minute chat. DI said he's fit again now so make of that what you will.

Well fit enough to play a round of golf
Liverpool on 10:30 - May 6 with 673 viewsBerber

Liverpool on 13:18 - May 5 by SonicBoom

Play him then, or at least against Fulham, then if he gets injured again, another black mark for any prospective buyer to note.
Liverpool on 10:51 - May 7 with 580 viewsdirk_doone

"“May as well forfeit the game"

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/premier-league/forfeit-the-game-absolutely-stink

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Liverpool on 13:06 - May 7 with 543 viewssaint22

Liverpool on 10:51 - May 7 by dirk_doone

"“May as well forfeit the game"

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/premier-league/forfeit-the-game-absolutely-stink

Thats the first time we have agreed with the scousers in a while
Liverpool on 22:00 - May 7 with 468 viewssaint22

Liverpool on 11:12 - May 5 by SonicBoom

Given Newcastle tonight we could do with a win tomorrow
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024