Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Elyounoussi 21:59 - Oct 11 with 745 viewsDorsetIan

Brace for the Norway against Montenegro tonight.

I'd like to see him getting more time on the pitch for Saints.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Elyounoussi on 08:41 - Oct 12 with 633 viewsPatfromPoole

Not sure that experiment has worked this season.

Some of our players are scoring a fair few more goals for their countries than for us.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Elyounoussi on 08:42 - Oct 12 with 632 viewsSadoldgit

He did it at Celtic and plays well for his country but just seems to lack what it takes for the EPL. He failed to set the world alight in his first stint with us and although he hasn’t been as ineffectual in his time on the pitch this season he still hasn’t made a starting spot his own like Livramento has. Perhaps the way we play doesn’t suit him? Who knows? If we get our way and see KWP play on the right with TL, where does he fit in?
Elyounoussi on 11:17 - Oct 12 with 593 viewsA1079

Elyounoussi on 08:41 - Oct 12 by PatfromPoole

Not sure that experiment has worked this season.

Some of our players are scoring a fair few more goals for their countries than for us.

So, is it down to the way we play?
Elyounoussi on 12:13 - Oct 12 with 563 viewsDorsetIan

Compared to the opportunities Redmond and Djneppo have been given, I just think he deserves more game time.

I also think he’s more likely to come good than those two (and Walcott).

His attitude seems good too.

Elyounoussi on 12:15 - Oct 12 with 562 viewsDorsetIan

And he scored one of our only two outfield goals this season. I know he shinned it but at least he got on the end of the cross.

Elyounoussi on 13:03 - Oct 12 with 541 viewsSaintNick

Elyounoussi on 12:13 - Oct 12 by DorsetIan

Compared to the opportunities Redmond and Djneppo have been given, I just think he deserves more game time.

Elyounoussi,(363 mins) Redmond (370 mins) & Djenepo (351 mins) have all been given roughly the same game time in the Premier League, so it is easy to make comparisons.

Although Elyounoussi is the only one to score, perhaps redmond has contributed more as he had an assist for that goal as well as playing through Adams in that game at Newcastle to be brought down for the penalty, likewise he also put through the same player for what should have been a penalty at Man City,

Truth is that there is little to choose between them, all their attitudes are good but as of yet they haven't delivered enough

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Elyounoussi on 13:14 - Oct 12 with 532 viewssaint22

Elyounoussi on 13:03 - Oct 12 by SaintNick

Elyounoussi,(363 mins) Redmond (370 mins) & Djenepo (351 mins) have all been given roughly the same game time in the Premier League, so it is easy to make comparisons.

Although Elyounoussi is the only one to score, perhaps redmond has contributed more as he had an assist for that goal as well as playing through Adams in that game at Newcastle to be brought down for the penalty, likewise he also put through the same player for what should have been a penalty at Man City,

Truth is that there is little to choose between them, all their attitudes are good but as of yet they haven't delivered enough

Redmnd has had years and various managers yet still cannot hit a streak of form
Djenepo is a one trick pony and that trick isn't very good
Elyounoussi has been give a chance and jury is still out
To me Stuey and Tella should be starting tho preferably Tino goes RM KWP RB and Perraud plays where he was bought to play
Elyounoussi on 15:03 - Oct 12 with 492 viewsSadoldgit

Elyounoussi on 13:14 - Oct 12 by saint22

Redmnd has had years and various managers yet still cannot hit a streak of form
Djenepo is a one trick pony and that trick isn't very good
Elyounoussi has been give a chance and jury is still out
To me Stuey and Tella should be starting tho preferably Tino goes RM KWP RB and Perraud plays where he was bought to play

Redmond did manage to put together some form the season he won player of the year. I agree that he needs to find that form again consistently, but he is still capable of doing a job for us.
Login to get fewer ads

Elyounoussi on 16:36 - Oct 12 with 467 viewsBerber

Elyounoussi on 12:13 - Oct 12 by DorsetIan

He never looks "stand out" but has had some good results both for Celtic and Norway. My beef with him is that he gives the ball away far too often, and that isn't because he is trying adventurous stuff. It seems to be concentration. But I'd certainly play him before Walcott, most likely before Redmond and Djenepo too. He is certainly more likely to score than the three of them put together, so more game time it is.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024