Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plenty Of Tickets Left For Saturday 13:08 - Oct 26 with 1108 viewsSaintNick

Here we are 5 games unbeaten, in the play off spots and it looks like being the lowest gate of the season, there are still around 2,500 tickets left and i doubt whether Birmingham will bring the full 2,900.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Plenty Of Tickets Left For Saturday on 13:16 - Oct 26 with 1086 viewsPatfromPoole

Is this before or after the adjustment when the Club suddenly make more tickets available on the website, which were previously unavailable?

Last time I looked, there were loads of seats available towards the back of Block 15, so the BOTC crew seem to have done a cleansing exercise in the Chapel.....

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Plenty Of Tickets Left For Saturday on 13:19 - Oct 26 with 1083 viewsSouthamptonfan

If a restaurant wasn't bringing in the punters, it would be foolish not to look at itself as to why that is. Perhaps they employed a brilliant new chef who is too ill to work on full pay, so the food is still not quite what people expect.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2023 13:20]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Plenty Of Tickets Left For Saturday on 13:43 - Oct 26 with 1060 viewssaints__fan__73

Novelty of the 2nd tier worn off?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Plenty Of Tickets Left For Saturday on 15:12 - Oct 26 with 979 viewsarfurdent

Plenty Of Tickets Left For Saturday on 13:43 - Oct 26 by saints__fan__73

no way, no VAR and an improved chance of picking up points against bottom half teams

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Plenty Of Tickets Left For Saturday on 16:09 - Oct 26 with 932 viewscocklebreath

Birmingham have sold out there allocation

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Plenty Of Tickets Left For Saturday on 16:24 - Oct 26 with 912 viewskingslandstand1

Plenty Of Tickets Left For Saturday on 16:09 - Oct 26 by cocklebreath

Birmingham have sold out there allocation

Celeb Glory Hunters no doubt
Plenty Of Tickets Left For Saturday on 16:40 - Oct 26 with 893 viewsPatfromPoole

Numbers wise, I think our support home and away has been excellent this season.

Really great numbers last night, take my hat off to those who made the long trek.

I always suspected the away following would hold up really well this season for a number of reasons, whereas the home numbers might be a bit more variable.

The public transport situation seems rather more favourable this weekend, certainly from my neck of the woods there are no engineering works on the trains for a change, so hopefully we will get a good number of late sales.

It is a big game; we don't want to be the start of a change in form for Rooney as we were for Carrick.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Plenty Of Tickets Left For Saturday on 19:44 - Oct 26 with 784 viewsSouthamptonfan

Birmingham fans not happy with Rooney. All fans expect success. Although they have sold out their allocation for Saturday.

[Post edited 26 Oct 2023 19:46]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Login to get fewer ads

Plenty Of Tickets Left For Saturday on 19:52 - Oct 26 with 756 viewsgrumpy

Our away fans have been brilliant, at home because the way St. Mary’s is set up it’s not brilliant but it could be. Credit to those that are trying to get the Chaple going.
Plenty Of Tickets Left For Saturday on 20:37 - Oct 26 with 711 viewsRon11

Plenty Of Tickets Left For Saturday on 13:43 - Oct 26 by saints__fan__73

The persistent pissing about with the ball around the 18 yard box instead of getting it forward as per Martin's game plan is certainly getting very boring with it's inevitable fu ck ups.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024