Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rishi Sunak 19:55 - Mar 17 with 2145 viewsBoris_

He's one of our own.

Great move by the government today which is going to save hundreds of thousands of jobs.

Poll: Claude Puel

Rishi Sunak on 20:16 - Mar 17 with 1383 viewsthis_charming_man

Indeed it is. Popped into my local today for a quick one, Land lady there said they could survive for about 2 months but were f8cked after that, today’s news they reckon will keep them going for 6 months,

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Rishi Sunak on 20:17 - Mar 17 with 1378 viewsBicester_North

Has put a bit of cheer back old Rishi. Boris_, as you know your BUSINESS do you know the criteria yet for a small BUSINESS to get the financial help? I can’t seem to find it yet.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2020 20:18]

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Rishi Sunak on 20:22 - Mar 17 with 1359 viewsBoris_

Rishi Sunak on 20:17 - Mar 17 by Bicester_North

Has put a bit of cheer back old Rishi. Boris_, as you know your BUSINESS do you know the criteria yet for a small BUSINESS to get the financial help? I can’t seem to find it yet.

Have asked my accountant and I believe the grant is for those who have small BUSINESS rates relief ( rateable value of less than 12000 pa which unfortunately rules me out but he seems to think I will get a rate holiday as whilst not on the high street, I technically sell products )

My rates for my warehouse are £10k a year so that's a nice bonus.

Trying to work out exactly what all the other criteria's are, assuming there will be a document following overnight which might be a bit clearer.

Rishi Sunak on 20:25 - Mar 17 with 1343 viewsOccasional_Showers

It's going to take a lot more, but he did say this was just the start. He strikes me as an intelligent guy. People who lose their jobs need much more than the JSA to live on. He needs to throw serious money at this as almost every sector of the economy has tanked overnight.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Rishi Sunak on 06:24 - Mar 18 with 1222 viewsthissceptredsaint

But where has the magic money tree come from? Surely this will wreck the economy? We were told in the election this kind of spending would wreck the economy when Labour and the Liberals published their far more modest proposals.

I will never trust them again
Rishi Sunak on 06:35 - Mar 18 with 1211 viewsJaySaint

Rishi Sunak on 06:24 - Mar 18 by thissceptredsaint

But where has the magic money tree come from? Surely this will wreck the economy? We were told in the election this kind of spending would wreck the economy when Labour and the Liberals published their far more modest proposals.

i think you are an idiot, to be fair

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Rishi Sunak on 06:48 - Mar 18 with 1201 viewssaint22

Rishi Sunak on 20:17 - Mar 17 by Bicester_North

Unsustainable though
Unless we all welcome paying even more tax next year
Rishi Sunak on 07:25 - Mar 18 with 1167 viewsOccasional_Showers

Rishi Sunak on 06:48 - Mar 18 by saint22

Unsustainable though

You're such a div. You talk about jetting around the world when it's clear you are actually completely retarded.

Login to get fewer ads

Rishi Sunak on 07:32 - Mar 18 with 1158 viewsOccasional_Showers

It's a global emergency Emily. It's a going create debt but we do not have any other choice.

Rishi Sunak on 08:17 - Mar 18 with 1121 viewsBicester_North

Unsustainable though

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Rishi Sunak on 08:34 - Mar 18 with 1093 viewskentsouthampton

The virus has already trashed the economy,this is about not trashing society.
Rishi Sunak on 08:53 - Mar 18 with 1074 viewsGasGiant

In terms of action there is nothing to separate this administration (so far) from New Labour in 1997. Both parties realised that you had to conquer the Centre ground to win an election and that is what most of the country wants. Would you have wanted a Labour Government led by Kier Starmer to have done anything differently over the last two or three weeks?
Rishi Sunak on 09:07 - Mar 18 with 1049 viewsBison

Unsustainable though

a comedy genius at work here
[Post edited 18 Mar 2020 9:08]

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Rishi Sunak on 09:17 - Mar 18 with 1037 viewssaint22

Rishi Sunak on 07:25 - Mar 18 by Occasional_Showers

You're such a div. You talk about jetting around the world when it's clear you are actually completely retarded.

I have told you before you xenophobic cheap freak do NOT use that derogatory term
Aside from anything else it just highlights your lack of intelligence
Rishi Sunak on 09:43 - Mar 18 with 1003 viewsOccasional_Showers

Rishi Sunak on 09:17 - Mar 18 by saint22

I have told you before you xenophobic cheap freak do NOT use that derogatory term
Aside from anything else it just highlights your lack of intelligence

What other term can I use instead?

Rishi Sunak on 09:45 - Mar 18 with 1003 viewsCity_boy

What's the alternative, just let more businesses fold and people default on mortgages etc? This has to be brought under control and it will cost.

Of course this will affect the economy, but these are unprecedented times.
You can't compare this spending to spending proposed in manifestos etc during the election.

All of the political parties would have to spend billions to get this virus under control.
Rishi Sunak on 09:55 - Mar 18 with 986 viewsBoris_

Unsustainable though

What would YOU do then? How would you deal with this?

Rishi Sunak on 09:56 - Mar 18 with 981 viewssaint22

Rishi Sunak on 09:55 - Mar 18 by Boris_

What would YOU do then? How would you deal with this?

well constantly depleting funding to the NHS over the last 10 years won't have helped will it?
Never mind everyone voted the same party back in so they know what they are doing right?
And Boris is such a man of the people isn't he? And such a great leader
Rishi Sunak on 10:00 - Mar 18 with 977 viewsBison

Rishi Sunak on 09:56 - Mar 18 by saint22

well constantly depleting funding to the NHS over the last 10 years won't have helped will it?
Never mind everyone voted the same party back in so they know what they are doing right?

He asked what you would do S22.

Go on mate go for it , its year zero now and the future according to Saint 22 is......

Rishi Sunak on 10:02 - Mar 18 with 972 viewsBoris_

Hang on, don't look back. What would YOU do right now. You seem to have a better idea on how to deal with this?

Boris and Rishi are 1000% more reassuring than Corbyn and better leaderships than Corybn would have been in the same situation who would have just let businesses disappear.

Rishi Sunak on 10:18 - Mar 18 with 949 viewsOccasional_Showers

You didn't answer my question.

Rishi Sunak on 10:24 - Mar 18 with 944 viewsBison

Rishi Sunak on 10:18 - Mar 18 by Occasional_Showers

You didn't answer my question.

Hang on will you , he's just putting his manifesto together.

Rishi Sunak on 12:24 - Mar 18 with 892 viewssaint22

Rishi Sunak on 10:00 - Mar 18 by Bison

He asked what you would do S22.

Go on mate go for it , its year zero now and the future according to Saint 22 is......

well i would have made it a mandate to close businesses and cinemas and theatres so they can claim on insurance instead of bankrupting them by advising to do so because his fat cat mates in the city advise against it
sound better?
Rishi Sunak on 12:27 - Mar 18 with 889 viewsBison

Rishi Sunak on 12:24 - Mar 18 by saint22

well i would have made it a mandate to close businesses and cinemas and theatres so they can claim on insurance instead of bankrupting them by advising to do so because his fat cat mates in the city advise against it
sound better?

Did you not here his speech yesterday ?

He said that the insurance companies had agreed to payout all valid insurance claims ( valid means they had the correct insurance ) regardless of whether the government advice was compulsory.

So he agrees with you mate but best you to it , next suggestion ?

Edit : sorry the speech was on at the same time as Pointless so you may of missed it.

“Following the changed medical advice yesterday, there are concerns about the impact on pubs, clubs, theatres, and other hospitality, leisure, and retail venues,” he noted. “Let me confirm that, for those businesses which do have a policy that covers pandemics, the government’s action is sufficient and will allow businesses to make an insurance claim against their policy.

“But many of those businesses don’t have insurance — so we will go further.”
[Post edited 18 Mar 2020 12:37]

Rishi Sunak on 14:07 - Mar 18 with 839 viewsBoris_

Rishi Sunak on 12:24 - Mar 18 by saint22

sound better?

But if they are insured then the government has made sure that their actions are enough for them to claim?

Anyone who isn't insured, tough shit.

What else would you do?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024