Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did you break any lockdown rules? 11:53 - May 23 with 1141 viewsOccasional_Showers

Did you break any lockdown rules?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Did you break any lockdown rules? on 15:14 - May 23 with 1054 viewsBoris_

No, I didn't obey the rules. I interpreted them in my own way and was sensible.

Poll: Claude Puel

Did you break any lockdown rules? on 16:20 - May 23 with 1016 viewsHeisenberg

I did break one rule. I had been very close to someone who was in intensive care with the virus. Both myself and my wife were feeling absolute shite and were advised to self isolate. Ignoring my own advice we drove over 250 miles in order to get my elderly parents to look after my kid. This was the only option as I don't have any friends or siblings nearby who could look after my child which would have been the better option for my parents who are in the most at risk group being in their mid 70s.

My boss didnt seem to mind and isn't at all annoyed with me which is a result.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Did you break any lockdown rules? on 16:37 - May 23 with 987 viewsSadoldgit

😂
Did you break any lockdown rules? on 16:57 - May 23 with 974 viewssaint22

Did you break any lockdown rules? on 16:20 - May 23 by Heisenberg

I did break one rule. I had been very close to someone who was in intensive care with the virus. Both myself and my wife were feeling absolute shite and were advised to self isolate. Ignoring my own advice we drove over 250 miles in order to get my elderly parents to look after my kid. This was the only option as I don't have any friends or siblings nearby who could look after my child which would have been the better option for my parents who are in the most at risk group being in their mid 70s.

sounds perfectly reasonable I mean why would anyone see that as anything but totally necessary and responsible behaviour? At least you dont work in a position of power or part of a large important organisation
Did you break any lockdown rules? on 17:36 - May 23 with 956 viewsBicester_North

Did you break any lockdown rules? on 16:57 - May 23 by saint22

sounds perfectly reasonable I mean why would anyone see that as anything but totally necessary and responsible behaviour? At least you dont work in a position of power or part of a large important organisation

Unlike yourself hey?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Did you break any lockdown rules? on 19:40 - May 23 with 916 viewskernow

Did you break any lockdown rules? on 16:20 - May 23 by Heisenberg

No definitely not breaking the lockdown rules. What you did was legal, justified and essential.
It doesn't matter what anyone thinks or says as you have no further comment to make.
Did you break any lockdown rules? on 00:01 - May 24 with 859 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Nope, but I can fully understand why it's not possible for everyone and I can understand some sensible bending of rules here and there.

What I'm dreading is going back to work ... I don't want to commute again ...
[Post edited 24 May 2020 8:30]

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Did you break any lockdown rules? on 09:48 - May 24 with 773 viewsBilly_Kimber

I don’t know if I broke any rules as I didn’t understand the government guidelines like most of the media and public. Although it seems now they have a controversial story they all know exactly what they are.
Login to get fewer ads

Did you break any lockdown rules? on 10:27 - May 25 with 719 viewshedgeend61

You forgot your option Dribs, I obeyed all the rules as I was in my bedroom 9 weeks solid posting dribble on football forums.

Your mum wants to tidy up the tissue mountain in your bedroom today Dribs, as the dusties are round tomorrow.
So get yourself outside in the sun today Dribs for a change, try and get a life after your two 18 hour boring Dribble shifts (50 dribble posts per day) so far this weekend.
Did you break any lockdown rules? on 12:31 - May 25 with 676 viewsOccasional_Showers

Did you break any lockdown rules? on 10:27 - May 25 by hedgeend61

You forgot your option Dribs, I obeyed all the rules as I was in my bedroom 9 weeks solid posting dribble on football forums.

Your mum wants to tidy up the tissue mountain in your bedroom today Dribs, as the dusties are round tomorrow.
So get yourself outside in the sun today Dribs for a change, try and get a life after your two 18 hour boring Dribble shifts (50 dribble posts per day) so far this weekend.

It’s billy bullshit the professional gambler that never mentions all the times he loses. Full of shit.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Did you break any lockdown rules? on 09:58 - May 26 with 589 viewshedgeend61

Did you break any lockdown rules? on 12:31 - May 25 by Occasional_Showers

It’s billy bullshit the professional gambler that never mentions all the times he loses. Full of shit.

Not very good at this eh Queen Dribbs?
White flag, bit of Italian in you Dribsey?

Judge; You are hereby charged as being the most boring dribbling queen troll ever.
Dribbsy; Guilty, but he's not a pro gambler.
Judge; Try answering the question please Dribbsey.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/forum/226549/guaranteed-world-cup-semi-final-winning-bets/#0

Judge: If he's not professional, what the fcuk is Dribbs?

Free money Dribbs, I'll explain to simpletons with low IQ's like you who don't understand.
If you lay out 1000£ on both bets you're guaranteed to win 310£, and 220£.
You can't possibly lose Dribbs

Try and get out your bedroom in your mums house today Dribbs, 25 degrees, sunny , boiling hot, and try keeping your dribbling posts to under the temperature, as you've been smashing it recently, and mum needs to tidy.
Did you break any lockdown rules? on 17:47 - May 26 with 521 viewskentsouthampton

Did you break any lockdown rules? on 09:48 - May 24 by Billy_Kimber

I don’t know if I broke any rules as I didn’t understand the government guidelines like most of the media and public. Although it seems now they have a controversial story they all know exactly what they are.

Another weapons grade fuçkwit confusing the original lockdown rules with the new ones.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024