Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ground improvements 18:48 - Aug 22 with 631 viewsPatfromPoole

£2.5 million spent on sprucing up the ground, but how much has today’s cock-up at the turnstiles cost the club?

Presumably north of £500k…..

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Ground improvements on 18:58 - Aug 22 with 601 viewsSaintsforeverj

They have spent money on new scanners at the turnstiles that don't work. A new queuing system in the concourse to get food etc but the queues were massive! There are still cobwebs everywhere and nothing painted. There were some new screens in the concourse bit they weren't on. For a club that is struggling financially, as you say what farce. A bit of organisation, and they wouldn't have lost so much money today.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Ground improvements on 19:14 - Aug 22 with 576 viewsBerber

Ground improvements on 18:58 - Aug 22 by Saintsforeverj

They have spent money on new scanners at the turnstiles that don't work. A new queuing system in the concourse to get food etc but the queues were massive! There are still cobwebs everywhere and nothing painted. There were some new screens in the concourse bit they weren't on. For a club that is struggling financially, as you say what farce. A bit of organisation, and they wouldn't have lost so much money today.

I don't think Ive seen such long queues in Gate G, people were standing on the steps up to Block 35/36. I had already decided to go straight to my seat, so luckily missed the congestion.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024