Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton V Portsmouth Women Matchday Thread 12:30 - Apr 20 with 944 viewsSaintNick

Who is going tonight to St Mary's to hopefully see us win the title against Pompey's women's team ?

If anyone is going perhaps they could keep us up to date on here including any bell ringing going on

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Southampton V Portsmouth Women Matchday Thread on 16:50 - Apr 20 with 855 viewsfelly1

Yeah I'm going with the pa in law and my son. Keep you posted if any skates are in attendance.
Southampton V Portsmouth Women Matchday Thread on 16:58 - Apr 20 with 848 viewsTimSaint

Not going.

If the Bell Ringing Clown is there, then hopefully he will get the same reception he got when he visited St Marys for that England v Macedonia game, 20 years back. (yes it really was in 2002 !!)

Decided I'd better go to pre-season cricket training tonight. Got our first Midweek fixture in a week's time and the Saturday season starts on 7th May.

TimSaint

Southampton V Portsmouth Women Matchday Thread on 20:39 - Apr 20 with 754 viewsSaintNick

Southampton V Portsmouth Women Matchday Thread on 16:58 - Apr 20 by TimSaint

Not going.

If the Bell Ringing Clown is there, then hopefully he will get the same reception he got when he visited St Marys for that England v Macedonia game, 20 years back. (yes it really was in 2002 !!)

Decided I'd better go to pre-season cricket training tonight. Got our first Midweek fixture in a week's time and the Saturday season starts on 7th May.

1-0 to Saints according to a message i saw elsewhere

Southampton V Portsmouth Women Matchday Thread on 20:49 - Apr 20 with 733 viewsBicester_North

Southampton V Portsmouth Women Matchday Thread on 20:39 - Apr 20 by SaintNick

Yes, Pharoah gave saints the lead. Hopefully they can keep rising up
the pyramid.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Southampton V Portsmouth Women Matchday Thread on 20:49 - Apr 20 with 733 viewsSaintNick

Southampton V Portsmouth Women Matchday Thread on 20:39 - Apr 20 by SaintNick

5,145 attendance so im told, that includes 40,000 Pompey

Southampton V Portsmouth Women Matchday Thread on 20:55 - Apr 20 with 711 viewsSaintNick

Southampton V Portsmouth Women Matchday Thread on 20:49 - Apr 20 by SaintNick

5,145 attendance so im told, that includes 40,000 Pompey

Saints now 2-0 up

Southampton V Portsmouth Women Matchday Thread on 20:57 - Apr 20 with 706 viewsBicester_North

Southampton V Portsmouth Women Matchday Thread on 20:55 - Apr 20 by SaintNick

Saints now 2-0 up

Kendall with the second goal. Mint

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024