Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another Keeper from Man City 16:56 - Jun 17 with 1204 viewsGRIM

I like many other's know very little about Gavin Bazuna.
Just hope he turns out to be a tad better than the last so called quality young keeper we signed from Man City.
Anyone remember Angus Gunn.
But true to form for Saints, he's cheap & he's young.
That's the club policy & they keep signing players for the future, just hope they remember that we have to win football matches next season.
As one legend once said "you win nothing with kids" (as Gareth Southgate is starting to realise).
Another Keeper from Man City on 17:02 - Jun 17 with 1178 viewsSadoldgit

Not sure what Angus Gunn has to do with anything? We have signed a player from Manchester City who has absolutely nothing to do with Gunn other than they are both goalkeepers. Still, look on the bright side. If he turns out to be rubbish at least the naysayers can say I told you so.
Another Keeper from Man City on 17:40 - Jun 17 with 1131 viewsgreen

Amazing to think how much football has changed that a £15m gk is being described as cheap.
Another Keeper from Man City on 17:43 - Jun 17 with 1130 viewsSpringhill_old_boy

As an Irishman I have seen Baz a few times .. he played out of his skin in the 2 matches v Portugal .. Saved a penalty from Ronaldo and made some other excellent saves.. Lost his place to Kelleher at the moment but will be good for Ireland if he can play well for Saints and give Kelleher some good competition.
Another Keeper from Man City on 18:22 - Jun 17 with 1076 viewsSaintsforeverj

He comes with a good reputation, many saying he will be excellent and world class, so he let's hope it pays off. He already has 8 caps for his country, he's young, so he does sound good. But of course, we are Saints fans, we know we try to buy cheap to sell them on, so some of us may be cynical, thinking why we didn't just buy Pope who is proven. With young players, you can't be sure but I can see why we have got him in. Will Ralph play him as our number one from the start? I hope so.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Another Keeper from Man City on 18:36 - Jun 17 with 1047 viewskingslandstand1

Another Keeper from Man City on 17:43 - Jun 17 by Springhill_old_boy

As an Irishman I have seen Baz a few times .. he played out of his skin in the 2 matches v Portugal .. Saved a penalty from Ronaldo and made some other excellent saves.. Lost his place to Kelleher at the moment but will be good for Ireland if he can play well for Saints and give Kelleher some good competition.

Positive news there then SOB so let's hope he plays out of his skin for us to get his international place back. But I can to a degree see where the OP was coming from

Shame our old mate on here, the sadly departed Patred, is not with us any more for an opinion
Another Keeper from Man City on 19:22 - Jun 17 with 988 viewskingslandstand1

Another Keeper from Man City on 18:22 - Jun 17 by Saintsforeverj

He comes with a good reputation, many saying he will be excellent and world class, so he let's hope it pays off. He already has 8 caps for his country, he's young, so he does sound good. But of course, we are Saints fans, we know we try to buy cheap to sell them on, so some of us may be cynical, thinking why we didn't just buy Pope who is proven. With young players, you can't be sure but I can see why we have got him in. Will Ralph play him as our number one from the start? I hope so.

That's the point. Has he been bought as no.1 or no.2 keeper. It may well put McCarthy's nose out of joint, or give him a kick up the arris. He hasn't always been cr@p!
Another Keeper from Man City on 19:47 - Jun 17 with 961 viewsSpringhill_old_boy

What with Baz and the Polish fella will McCarthy now be 3rd choice ??
Another Keeper from Man City on 20:46 - Jun 17 with 908 viewsElijahK

Another Keeper from Man City on 19:22 - Jun 17 by kingslandstand1

That's the point. Has he been bought as no.1 or no.2 keeper. It may well put McCarthy's nose out of joint, or give him a kick up the arris. He hasn't always been cr@p!

Not necessarily as we’ve now also bought some other polish keeper who was a number 1 last season, although it was for a relegated serie a team, although pope got relegated this season and we all know how good he is. Still the battle for the number 1 spot sure will be interesting

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024